Day 1 nearly one

I'm eating chilli now. Silver pack. It's alright really. Was expecting it to be yucky. Lol xxx

Do you mean the white or silver pack? I had silver today and apparently that's the tomato chilli. How would you cook it in a pepper? X

I am on day 4 and apart from feeling cold, I am finding it ok, my youngest who is 17mths is off colour today and hasn't eaten her snack lunch, usually I would have hoovered that up by now but the dogs have had it, they will be on a diet next!! I am waiting for a sample pack of meals to arrive as they sound nice but admit I am a bit nervous about trying one mmmmm? Well done to everyone else who has started this week:)

Really needed that sleep! Was shattered, feel brighter now although dreading my 12hr shift tomorrow I'm gonna be so tired! Thinking i may need extra pack to get me through. Maybe ketosis will b kicking in so might not be as bad!

Fingers crossed xx

Well done all.
Day 3 for me feeling a little tired and wobbly but really proud.

Any of you have crispy cereal? How do you make it?

Hi I'm brand new here (been lurking reading for a while and finally decided to sign up) I've just started today so it's great to find others in a similar boat, not looking forward to some of the side effect though. I don't think I've had enough water as I've been in meetings most of the day and as a consequence I'm feeling a little bit headache-y. Is that normal?

Headaches are normal I'm on day 2 n had one all day just drink more water and an aspirin.

Best of luck and well done getting thru day 1 xx

Hi

Well done Louise, I started today as well, it is a great feeling finishing Day 1. Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks day 2 nearly done now here's to day 3 :) xx

Spandex said:
how's it going Louise? I'm only on day 2, feel better than yesterday and so far not had any 'will lick food of any passing baby's fingers' moments yet. Strange feeling in my mouth today, like I'd drank something too hot and couldn't wash it away

Hey spandex

I not too bad I feel a bit rubbish I got really achy tingly legs and just feel generally rubbish! But I plodding along.. Well done keep it up it's hard but so rewarding that's what I focusing on xx

Jeshiekah said:
Do you mean the white or silver pack? I had silver today and apparently that's the tomato chilli. How would you cook it in a pepper? X

Yeah both are yummy :)

You just grill the pepper top cut off, once grilled stuff with chilli mmmmm......

That does sound nice. I had chilli today I put extra chilli and mushrooms in it xx

Back