Day 1 nearly over and QQ am I sae to go out??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cddietgal, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Well Day one is nearly over.I have stayed at home all day just in case of side effects but have been too scared to eat much fat :D

So I have had a bagel and jam and a cup of tea

5 wholemeal crisp breads with l/fat soft cheese with onion and chive and a bowl of home made veg soup

pasta and home made Moroccan stew (loads veggies,beans and spices)

Also have a couple of satsumas and suger free cordial plus cups of tea

Now my question is (and I am sorry but I have to ask) but am I safe to go out for a couple of hours this evening do you think? I have had no dihorria or anything but since dinner 1/2 hour ago I have really bad wind :mad::eek:

Thanks
    CDDG x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    lol, you should be fine! A lot of people suffer with wind at first with Xenical, but it does settle down. It could be all the veggies and beans though, rather than the tablets :eek:

I'd say go out and enjoy yourself! Did you check all your packets to make sure everything was within the Xenical rules? If so, you'll be fine.

Have a nice evening, and don't worry :)

4. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Thanks for the advice I have been and come back and all is well.Typically she had bought some yummy Bavarian slices from hampsons but I declined LOL
    Yes have checked and double checked and checked again to make sure I am within the rules...so far so good
    xxx

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I think xenical takes a few days to really kick in so you wouldn't have had to worry too much last night!

Good luck with the rest of your week. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.