• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 nearly over and QQ am I sae to go out??

Well Day one is nearly over.I have stayed at home all day just in case of side effects but have been too scared to eat much fat :D

So I have had a bagel and jam and a cup of tea

5 wholemeal crisp breads with l/fat soft cheese with onion and chive and a bowl of home made veg soup

pasta and home made Moroccan stew (loads veggies,beans and spices)

Also have a couple of satsumas and suger free cordial plus cups of tea

Now my question is (and I am sorry but I have to ask) but am I safe to go out for a couple of hours this evening do you think? I have had no dihorria or anything but since dinner 1/2 hour ago I have really bad wind :mad::eek:

Thanks
CDDG x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol, you should be fine! A lot of people suffer with wind at first with Xenical, but it does settle down. It could be all the veggies and beans though, rather than the tablets :eek:

I'd say go out and enjoy yourself! Did you check all your packets to make sure everything was within the Xenical rules? If so, you'll be fine.

Have a nice evening, and don't worry :)

Thanks for the advice I have been and come back and all is well.Typically she had bought some yummy Bavarian slices from hampsons but I declined LOL
Yes have checked and double checked and checked again to make sure I am within the rules...so far so good
xxx