Day 1 need some support :)

blingndodge

Hey everyone.... just started lipotrim TFR this morning... Had the vanilla shake, to be honest it tasted like ready brek to me??? but as i kept drinking i found myself feeling a bit gawky from it, had to hold my nose to get the last drop down!!:eek:
Have been nosing on this site for a few days now, building up the courage to start the diet. reading the success stories really helps!! :) i feel a bit anxious today, (im a worrier at the best of times) suffer from depression that kind of thing, but i think im just afraid i wont be able to stick to it and ill yet again fail at a diet...i am really motivated but the anxiety is clouding my vision i think.... would love to hear some stories of people that have gotten thru day 1 and are plowing through the weeks shedding the pounds!! i have a holiday coming up in september with the girls, and i do not want to be 'the fat one'... sick of it, been overweight all my life, and just want to prove people wrong.. people saying to me 'i know people that went on lipotrim and piled on all the weight after they came off it', or, 'u wont stick to that, u like food too much the shakes are disgusting'.... etc etc.... i suppose i just need a bit of positivity from u guys, i think it would spur me on to get thru day one first, and every day after that :) i want to realistically loose 3 stone in twelve weeks, do ye think that is possible?? thanks for reading xx

Welcome blingndodge:welcome2:

Hey everyone.... just started lipotrim TFR this morning... Had the vanilla shake, to be honest it tasted like ready brek to me??? but as i kept drinking i found myself feeling a bit gawky from it, had to hold my nose to get the last drop down!!:eek:

If you drink a half glass of water before your shake it will help to dilute the taste of the vitamins and minerals...after a week you will no longer notice the vitamin and mineral taste, just the flavour of the shake. Leave the flapjacks for a week or more as they have a stronger taste than the shakes but are worth giving them a try as you will get use to them in time, you will be glad you did as they are handy when out and about. Just make sure to nibble on very small pieces to start with and drink plenty of water/tea to wash them down.

would love to hear some stories of people that have gotten thru day 1 and are plowing through the weeks shedding the pounds!!

Bex just posted her before and now pics today, have a look as they are very inspirational to see what can be achieved in 20 weeks!

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/279390-before-after-pics.html#post5221233

. people saying to me 'i know people that went on lipotrim and piled on all the weight after they came off it',

Like any diet if you go back to your old ways of eating you will regain your weight...you have to change your old habits. It is important to do the refeed properly.

'u wont stick to that, u like food too much the shakes are disgusting'.... etc etc....

You get use to the shakes and when you get to day 3 or 4 and into ketosis it makes the diet much easier to do as hunger will be greatly reduced and in some it goes away completely and most not all get the ketosis high which is a very nice well-being feeling.

You need to take it easy for the first week and only do gentle exercise like walking as it takes a week or two for your body to get use to the diet.

i want to realistically loose 3 stone in twelve weeks, do ye think that is possible?? thanks for reading xx

This is very doable and at your height it is possible you might lose more.

Good luck with your Lipotrim journey!

If you need any help please ask:)

hi blingndodge, my first day was the easiest because it was a novelty and was like this is easy to stick to! Well, day 2 and 3 was the hardest but I pushed through and am on day 4 where I am only just going to have my first shake as the hunger pangs have really relented. Ideally I should have had my first shake a few hours ago but have stayed in bed a bit too long! I am trying to prove lots of people wrong too and because it is soooo embossed on my brain, I am going to do it! You will be fine just keep yourself occupied. I know I shouldn't but I just weighed myself and in 4 days I've lost 5lb so that has made me ecstatic and to carry on! Keep with it girl, you can do it :D

welcome to LT blingndodge! im new to LT also, im on the start of day 7. I also felt worried that I wont succeed but so far so good!! yesterday I felt cravings for food which was quite hard but today feeling back on form. i think the first week varies from people as some find it much harder than others. I find that having ice with the shakes helps, turns them into mcdonalds type shakes :) I also have that goal in my head to lose 3 st in 12 weeks although im not sure if im being to adventurous lol!! im sure u will do well on this diet if you stay strong and come on here for support or just for a chat! after this week once u have your first weigh in, u will feel like ur goal isn't a dream anymore :) good luck xxx

Thanks guys, I think its great to be able to come on here and speak to people who are going thru the same things! Im at work at the moment and we have no freezer so no chance of having some ice! but when i go home ill check it out! hope i dont feel weak at the start of this process, read a few things about that.. i work in a betting shop so am sitting down all day... when its quiet in here its gonna be hard to keep myself busy! but am determined this time.. i love all your fancy signatures and stuff by the way, looks really cool! best of luck to u all, id love to chat everyday just to have someone to share the experience with! skinny minis we will be yet :eek: thanks for replying xxx

Hi blingndodge good luck with your tfr adventure, I'm on day 1 again (after a 5day anniversary refeed) after losing 25lbs in 28days so 3st in 12 weeks is very do-able. After a few days the shakes don't taste that bad, I take a drink before I have a shake and make them up with 400mls of water (it dilutes the taste and helps with the water intake) you'll be in ketosis before you know and the weigh in at the end if week 1 is a great confidence boost xx

Back