Day 1 - newbie to CD

beau10

Day 1: Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at CD. It's 10:44, I've had my shake and that's it now til lunch. I must say the water consumption looks quite daunting! Looking forward to losing weight and getting back into my clothes. I'm 14st 9 aiming for 10st.
I think this forum will really help.

Welcome to.CD hun. Today is my first day posting on here but i have been reading threads non stop for the last month. Im in my 4th week and doing ss+. Water consumption may seem daunting but try ur best to drink it cos you will find yourself unable to go to the loo. A regular quote on here is ' more you drink more you shrink' so bear that in mind. Wishing you well for your first couple of days, it does get easier.

callumsmammy said:
Welcome to.CD hun. Today is my first day posting on here but i have been reading threads non stop for the last month. Im in my 4th week and doing ss+. Water consumption may seem daunting but try ur best to drink it cos you will find yourself unable to go to the loo. A regular quote on here is ' more you drink more you shrink' so bear that in mind. Wishing you well for your first couple of days, it does get easier.

Thanks for your advice.. I appreciate it!

Ah good luck hunny x x

callumsmammy said:

I'm going to bed now as I'm so hungry. Just wondering how you've got I. With your first day?

It wasnt day one of cd hun just the first day i posted. I had a horrible day tho as i have picked up sickness bug from son. Hows day 2 going?

callumsmammy said:
It wasnt day one of cd hun just the first day i posted. I had a horrible day tho as i have picked up sickness bug from son. Hows day 2 going?

Hi.. Not TOO bad thanks. My husband has taken children out for a few hours so I can have a rest as I was fading fast this morning. I've had an energy boost for the past few hours so I hope it lasts. I wonder if I should try next step up from SS so I can actually eat something. I don't know if it will affect my weight loss though?

I have done ss+ since day 1 and have lost 17 lb in 3 wks so dont think there is a big difference between ss and ss+. My start weight was 16.4 so obv depending on your current weight wud depend on what effect it has. I found day 2 and day 4 the worst then since day 5 i have been fine. Just rest and drink plenty water hun.

Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. I think I may eat tonight as I only have a soup left. X

Hey love hope yr gettin on ok xc stick with it the first week is awful but if u can get through that it gets easier I promise xxxx

callumsmammy said:
I have done ss+ since day 1 and have lost 17 lb in 3 wks so dont think there is a big difference between ss and ss+. My start weight was 16.4 so obv depending on your current weight wud depend on what effect it has. I found day 2 and day 4 the worst then since day 5 i have been fine. Just rest and drink plenty water hun.

I've just had a mushroom omelette with salad. Feel better now! Thanks

Good, you will feel loads better with a little food. You might find once in ketosis u arent hungry so go back to ss but i just like to hav summit when oh has his tea.

Back