Day 1 newbie

Ok here it goes...! Hi everyone im 24 and proud mummy to 7 month old daughter i am nearly 18 stone and so unhappy and angry at myself for letting myself go but today is the start of my journey to be a better me. I have to do this for me and my family i have pcos and had a very difficult pregnancy resulting in early delivery (7weeks early) so before i even consider adding to our family i seriously need to lose weight x just thought id share my story so far dont mean to bore ye x

Hi Sarah
Welcome to the forum
Wish you all the best in your lipotrim journey, there are so many helpful people on here you can reach out to us all for advice and help
:)

Thanks stewert have found some great advice already...! How were your first few days...?

Ok here it goes...! Hi everyone im 24 and proud mummy to 7 month old daughter i am nearly 18 stone and so unhappy and angry at myself for letting myself go but today is the start of my journey to be a better me. I have to do this for me and my family i have pcos and had a very difficult pregnancy resulting in early delivery (7weeks early) so before i even consider adding to our family i seriously need to lose weight x just thought id share my story so far dont mean to bore ye x

Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the group and I hope you have a successful Lipotrim journey .
All I can say that from my personal experience LT has changed my life.
Not only in my physical appearance but in the way I think of food.
This forum has also provided so much support and great advice , not to mention great monthly challenges .
I hope you get to experience the same , that's not saying you won't have good and bad days,
However this group is there for both of those days.
Wishing you all the best.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the group and I hope you have a successful Lipotrim journey .
All I can say that from my personal experience LT has changed my life.
Not only in my physical appearance but in the way I think of food.
This forum has also provided so much support and great advice , not to mention great monthly challenges .
I hope you get to experience the same , that's not saying you won't have good and bad days,
However this group is there for both of those days.
Wishing you all the best.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much it is so great to see such a supportive place and great to talk to ppl who know exactly what i mean lol i just joined a january challenge so heres to a healthier lighter me xx

Good luck Sarah for your first week.

Water, water, water! I found drinking all the water you need to quite hard to begin with but remember you are allowed still, sparkling and soda water. You need to be drinking between 2 and 4 litres a day on top of the water for your shakes.

Experiment a little with your shakes until you find what suits you. Some people like them cold, others hot, some with more water and some thicker with less water so see what suits you. Personally I only like the chocolate shakes and I have them made thinner with 500ml of ice cold water.

Keep busy, I found I was cleaning and cleaning during my first week just to keep me away from the kitchen. If all else fails just go to bed, do anything rather than eat as the longer you can stick to this 100% the easier it will get. Best wishes.

Ok here it goes, Hi everyone im 24 and proud mummy to 7 month old daughter i am nearly 18 stone and so unhappy and angry at myself for letting myself go but today is the start of my journey to be a better me. I have to do this for me and my family i have pcos and had a very difficult pregnancy resulting in early delivery (7weeks early) so before i even consider adding to our family i seriously need to lose weight x just thought id share my story so far dont mean to bore ye x
Hi Sarah,well done on starting Lipotrim.The things I found important and still do is to make sure there are plenty of things to do to occupy me (but with a baby of 7months that should not be a problem for you!)also it can't be stressed enough to drink plenty of water.I also find it good to come on here often as it is so encouraging and friendly.Take each day at a time and get all the support you can,but be aware not everyone is supportive,some friends might tell you you MUST eat,but they just don't understand the diet.I find its best to just tell them it is a medical diet ,so who you tell can be a big decision too.But now you have started and have the right mindset its half the battle.

very best of luck sarah x you'll be flying it in no time at all! x

Back