Day 1 of a million!

How do I have nearly 11 stone to lose 😢 how did that happen! Surly I should have seen it! I’m so upset with myself that I let this happen. Day 1 sounds so daunting but so good at the same time. Just ordered 2 of each flavour shake to work out which I like and today I am on choc mint which is ok. Roll on the next million days hey!

Just get through the first three or four days, and you'll be halfway there. Sort of :)

You can lose a stone a month without doing anything other than staying on plan and drinking lots of water. Remarkable but true. It’ll be a bit dull, I’m not going to lie, but it also becomes massively rewarding after your very first weekly weigh-in (as you’ll discover!) After that you’ll be in ketosis, and it’ll just be 3-4lbs a week dropping off until you are done. Picture that in bags of sugar lost every single week! So, a bit of a slog I know, but great things will happen along the way - be prepared to buy new clothes, for example...

You can lose a stone a month without doing anything other than staying on plan and drinking lots of water. Remarkable but true. It’ll be a bit dull, I’m not going to lie, but it also becomes massively rewarding after your very first weekly weigh-in (as you’ll discover!) After that you’ll be in ketosis, and it’ll just be 3-4lbs a week dropping off until you are done. Picture that in bags of sugar lost every single week! So, a bit of a slog I know, but great things will happen along the way - be prepared to buy new clothes, for example...
I can’t wait to see all of the changes! I have an outfit away in the size I want to be. I can’t wait to fit in it :)

H
How do I have nearly 11 stone to lose 😢 how did that happen! Surly I should have seen it! I’m so upset with myself that I let this happen. Day 1 sounds so daunting but so good at the same time. Just ordered 2 of each flavour shake to work out which I like and today I am on choc mint which is ok. Roll on the next million days hey!
How have you done? I'm on day 2 and worrying I won't stick to it or that I won't see the losses I'm hoping for 😣

Back