Day 1 of a new diet!!!

amelia89

I'm so excited to be starting a new diet and I really can't wait to see the results.

I've been steadily gaining weight since starting Dianette (for my acne) and I've decided to take control! I tried a detox earlier this summer where I cut out meat, wheat and dairy for a week and amazingly I managed to gain weight on a diet that consisted of only fish, fruit and vegetables... I guess it's good that I'm trying something totally different this time.

The DietAccess 11 Day Diet is pretty harsh but it should hopefully give my metabolism a bit of a boost. It's very high protein which should work for me as I love meat.

As well as doing the diet, I am also exercising everyday. I am using a cross trainer for 25 minutes a day at the moment and shall increase that to 30 minutes a day on September 8th.

So far, I found breakfast relatively satisfying but definitely not something I would normally have. On an average day, I have a bowl of porridge with some honey. Today, I had a boiled egg and 5 slices of ham.

For lunch, I'll be eating pastrami, scrambled eggs followed by some strawberries. Dinner is chicken, roast beef slices and oranges for pudding. It's weird having no vegetables today because I normally eat a lot of greens. If I get hungry between meals, I am allowed to snack on prawns or yoghurt (though personally I would not mix the two!). Tomorrow will be very ineteresting - it is a fruit only day...

The hardest part of this diet will be sticking to alcohol limitations! I'm going out on Wednesday clubbing with some old friends and I'm only allowed one glass of wine per day! But I'm sure I can still have fun if I don't drink...

Good luck with your plan - I have never heard of it myself, but there may be others on here who are doing it
All the best!

Back