Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 1 of cd here we go :)

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by louiseb78, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. louiseb78

louiseb78 i will be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Still working it out
    hi all

right this is my first day of cd and so far so good, had a fab chat with my cdc an i feel very positive still..lots of water and spent most of morning in toilet might just stay in there its easier lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emsiem

emsiem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Good luck on your journey hon, I started out around the same as you and I feel amazing at the moment and I'm only roughly half way!!! Xx

4. louiseb78

louiseb78 i will be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Still working it out
    aww thanks hun i need to hear that it keeps me going, i know these few days are hard but i just want to feel attractive and healthy again..well done you have done brilliantly i hope i do aswell :) x

5. davee

davee Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(31.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck on your journey, hold out untill the first weigh in, which will provide you with enough motivation to continue :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.