day 1 of CD'ing

sassy30

Hi guys. Today is my first day on CD. Porridge yucky, hope the soups and shakes are better! I have had 2 litres of water though. Worried i won't stick to it. I really want to shift the weight. Hope that i can shift 3 stone by December. How do you guys keep motivated? Are you not tempted to eat crisps and chocolate?
:sigh:

Hiya

Well done on starting!

I loathe the porridge too, so I didn't have many of them!!

We all get tempted ocassionally, but you'll learn that you do not put anything in your mouth that's not CD related!! Read all your literature over and over again, and slowly but surely you'll get brainwashed into realising that you can't eat anything (you are doing SS aren't you?!).

In a couple of weeks you can have bars, mousse mixture and the water flavourings too.

Do try your hardest with this, because the results can be phenomenal - if you stick to it 100%.

We are all in the same boat and we all do struggle. We come on this forum for support and a shoulder to cry on and a bloody good laugh too!!

I'm pretty sure you'll get rid of that three stone by December.

Lynne
x

Water water water! Thats my secret, with loads of tea and coffee. It keeps the hunger away. Good luck:D

Just take each day as it comes, and when you lie in bed smile to yourself knowing you completed another day! I also have a count down marker, it was 12 weeks to start with and I have 4 left. but once I have done those 4 weeks and had my week at a higher plan, I will start another 12 week count down marker :D

Just keep going through the first week, after day 3 or 4 you'll feel so much better - promise. I remember my first post just over 3 weeks ago, and feeling just like you. Day 22 and 18lbs gone, seems unbelievable, and the 2nd/ 3rd weeks have flown. It really is worth the investment of time and energy, and you will be so pleased with you as time passes. Tx

The quick weight loss keeps me motivated - and black coffee. Coming on this site to hear about other weight losses and the encouragement of family/friends. Also planning little treats, today I had a shiatsu massage on a day trip to Brighton - I would have easily spent the money on a meal, drinks, snacks at London Bridge station en route.
Good Luck - you will soon be inspiring us Sassy with your losses!

I joined cd yesterday and have successfully completed day 2. Having previously done LL, I find the best way to remove the metalalic taste is Listerene strips which you can get on ebay. Really good.

Think positive and whenever you get tempted just think actually no I dont want to be like this anymore and I am going to look fabulous .... trust me you will get into a routine soon and see the weight falling off and it will motivate you to keep going x good luck x

Back