Day 1 of Exante vs Lipotrim

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Ok, so I said I'd let you lovely people know what Exante was like once I started and I have just finished day 1.....

......WOW!!!!!!

I had the choc orange rice krispie bar first at around 12. It was huge and really filling. It had choc chips and pieces of orange in it. It was still a bit dry but really satisfying.

About 4ish I had a veg soup. It was creamy and really tasty - just like a cuppa soup.

I've now just finished a banana shake. It's far more creamy tasting than the lt one although I did use slightly less water.

Time will tell what the weight loss is like but so far so good!

I'm not trying to convert any of you - if it ain't broke don't fix it right? But for me, I think I've done the right thing!!

Hi Lisa sounds amazing how many calories
are you allowed is it same as Lt and ? 3
supplements might do that after my Lt stint to
loose last bit of weight will be dying to hear
how you get on !

I find the bars are such a good size Lisa that I half them and have one in the afternoon and one in the evening

Hi Lisa sounds amazing how many calories
are you allowed is it same as Lt and ? 3
supplements might do that after my Lt stint to
loose last bit of weight will be dying to hear
how you get on !

Its the same idea as LT
600 cals made up of shakes/soups/bars or you can have a higher plan and have a low cal meal.
Biggest boost is the price.... if you buy a bumper pack its £100 for 4 weeks supply

Wow much cheaper and nearly 200 extra
calories sounds brilliant will defo do it for
Oct ! My stomach is roaring after reading
what you can hve !! Back to my peppermint
tea !

Thanks so much Lisa - it's great to get your first impressions while LT is still so fresh in your mind. It sounds lovely too - at least I have a back-up plan if I ever throw a complete wobbler and need to stop my LT!

I find the bars are such a good size Lisa that I half them and have one in the afternoon and one in the evening

I think I will try that...I was really surprised how big it is!

I think I'll switch to Exante in 2 weeks as well.
It's SO much cheaper! And it seems to have the same results, and you get bars with it, which I love!

Does anyone have experience whether the weight loss is the same as on LT?

I think I'll switch to Exante in 2 weeks as well.
It's SO much cheaper! And it seems to have the same results, and you get bars with it, which I love!

Does anyone have experience whether the weight loss is the same as on LT?

This is only my first week, started on Thurs and when I checked yesterday Id lost 8lbs

If you have a peek at the Exante forum youll see peoples stats, I think Elvira has lost about 23lbs in 4 weeks

OK, I ordered it :D
It was 115 pounds for a months supply :eek:
That's about as much as I pay for 2 weeks! Definitely much cheaper than LT.
I've looked on the Exante forum and it works just as well as LT does. So here's hoping!

I love LT for what it does for me. But I also love the bars so I can chew, and you can't have them until you go on maintenance.
With Exante you can have one every day. And everyone says it tastes so much nicer.
I'll see how it goes. Still have 2 weeks of LT to go first

I changed from LT to New You and definitely best decision for me too .. if you think Exante bars are tasty, you want to try the New You ones ... I dont even feel like Im on a diet! YUM!

Good luck everyone ... no matter which TFR your on! xx

I might try this after my honey moon. I hate LT, but it works.

to be honest, I replace one LT shake with a power max protein bar from GNC every few days, espec for the cinema, something to 'eat'.

I am not saying that its a good idea to do this, so dont copy me, just in case.

I am losing 2-3lbs a week with LT and a protein bar, about 1/2 a week less than last time, but the bar keeps me sane! lol

so this sounds like a great idea. :) and cheaper!

good luck all.

I have moved this discussion of Exante vs Lipotrim to this general vlcd forum as the Lipotrim forum is exclusively for Lipotrim users and this discussion is more appropriate here.

I have left an expiring redirect for one month so that those interested in this discussion can find this thread.

Admin

Ok, so I said I'd let you lovely people know what Exante was like once I started and I have just finished day 1.....

......WOW!!!!!!

I had the choc orange rice krispie bar first at around 12. It was huge and really filling. It had choc chips and pieces of orange in it. It was still a bit dry but really satisfying.

About 4ish I had a veg soup. It was creamy and really tasty - just like a cuppa soup.

I've now just finished a banana shake. It's far more creamy tasting than the lt one although I did use slightly less water.

Time will tell what the weight loss is like but so far so good!

I'm not trying to convert any of you - if it ain't broke don't fix it right? But for me, I think I've done the right thing!!

I don't know about you but I find the soups a bit 'sweet' tasting (it could be I'm not a fan of creamy types of soup The only one I really like is the Thai Chili but hot sauce helps and I've heard that chilli is supposed to speed up the metabolism.

The bars are ok but as you say a bit dry. Keep drinking the water. I buy bottles and keep one at my desk at work and one at home on the counter to remind me to drink. I also have a couple in the car.

The weekend is a really difficult time for me - I don't know how other's manage going out when they are using the packs. I am going out tonight and meeting up with a few friends there will be snacks and alcohol but I'm taking fizzy water and I'm just saying I'm not drinking at the moment because I'm not quite prepared to tell people I am on a very low calorie diet.....just yet. I need to lose a few pounds first.

All the best...I'm taking one day at a time, keeping busy and away from the kitchen.:)

Well I'm on my 4th day now (as I did 1 day then took a few off for my wedding anniversary) and on still very happy with my decision.
I've tried all the soups/bars and shakes now and they are all nice. Veg soup is my fave followed by the tomato and basil. They really all are like cup a soups.

I'm starting to enjoy the bars even more now and it's really good to be able to have one in my bag incase I'm out and need to eat something.

I will admit to having the odd glass of coke zero. I'm still having plenty of water but the coke zero really helps with keeping me on the straight and narrow. Considering I've got rid of 5 pounds in 3 days I don't think it's affecting me so I'm keeping my little treat.

I'm having a veg soup later and I'm really looking forward to it, how sad is that? I never looked forward to the lt soup, just enjoyed having a change from all the sweet stuff!

I appreciate that you get the pharmacist support on lt but I think there are quite a few pharmacists out there who are a bit 'weigh and go' and also, unlike ww or sw they probably haven't experienced the diet themselves so really, aren't in the best position to give advice.
I certainly don't think it's worth the extra £11 a week- I'm not knocking LT, it's helped so many people get their lives back but for me, the extra money in my pocket and the nicer tasting food is definitely a good thing!!

Hi Lisaberry or anyone.

Sorry to resurrect post couldn't see how to PM

How you getting on with Exante? would you recommend? I'm currently on Lipotrim (4 weeks) chuffed with weight loss but now can't stomach the thought of next meal so considering switching. Are the shakes/v processed tasting? I liked the Lipotrim chicken soup initially now the smell makes me hurl!:cry:

thanks

Back