Day 1 of the new look me :)

Aaahhhh what am I doing its my wee grabs birthda

Aargh it's my grans birthday and she wants to go for lunch :( am I ok to have a chicken salad plain what's my best options to eat out? Help????

Aargh it's my grans birthday and she wants to go for lunch :( am I ok to have a chicken salad plain what's my best options to eat out? Help????

Yes Hun you'll be fine with a chicken salad but ask for no dressing.... You could have grilled fush and veg if you wanted.... And a water or diet coke if you want - wont do any damage... Goood luck! Xx

Yes Hun you'll be fine with a chicken salad but ask for no dressing.... You could have grilled fush and veg if you wanted.... And a water or diet coke if you want - wont do any damage... Goood luck! Xx

Clearly I meant fish and not fush... Fush sounds horrid! X

Ok so I had a grilled breast of chicken and a small salad. If I'm truly honest I didn't really enjoy it :( was really gutted. Don't get me wrong it was nice but I didn't enjoy eating :(

Suppose that's a good thing as I will be 100% til the end and won't be tempted to go off the wagon. Here's hoping it won't affect weight lose to much .

Ok so I had a grilled breast of chicken and a small salad. If I'm truly honest I didn't really enjoy it :( was really gutted. Don't get me wrong it was nice but I didn't enjoy eating :(

Suppose that's a good thing as I will be 100% til the end and won't be tempted to go off the wagon. Here's hoping it won't affect weight lose to much .

Oh that is ok Hun.... Sounds like you did really well! If you have your pack tonight then you should still see a loss in the morning... Don't let that negative feeling your experiencing turn into guilt or a guilt binge. You're allowed a little protein and salad in a situation like that- best thing you coulda done and you're still on plan with no reason to be out of ketosis.... It's all good :) keeeeeeeep at it! Proud of you xx

Oh that is ok Hun.... Sounds like you did really well! If you have your pack tonight then you should still see a loss in the morning... Don't let that negative feeling your experiencing turn into guilt or a guilt binge. You're allowed a little protein and salad in a situation like that- best thing you coulda done and you're still on plan with no reason to be out of ketosis.... It's all good :) keeeeeeeep at it! Proud of you xx

Jussy, it made me think I don't enjoy eating. I mean we were at my favourite restaurant and althought it was nice I didn't wanna finish it all because I was thinking about my weight lose. I'm hoping when I get to target that those thoughts will go :(

Has anyone else felt like this?

Absolutely! But the guilt subsides when you get to goal weight.... And you know you are allowed to have food and even treats sometimes! I think part of the problem in this instance was that you hadn't planned this lunch in advance... It was kind of thrust upon you and so you didn't really choose to eat real food this time. When you have a planned event where you know and expect you are going to eat real food - the guilt is less.... And it is your choice and you have kind of factored it in to your expectations of self and weight loss. But what you have eaten is in no way going to adversely affect you.... Please don't worry about that as you will only breed negative emotions when what we want and need is positivity to flow!

It's all going to be fine and I promise that you will be able to enjoy real food guilt free again one day... That's one if the reasons we are doing this diet.... To learn about moderation and portions for when we get back into the real food world completely. It's all good honey- you're doing swell! Xxx

So I was a long day yesterday and have another today and Tomro. Jumped in scales today as this should be wi day but my scales don't seem to have moved :( info drink more water (if this is possible) will it help the scales move downwards?

Really struggling at work as chef cooks all meals fresh and today is full roast. I am determined to be 100% so no roast but just gutted about the scales not miving

So I was a long day yesterday and have another today and Tomro. Jumped in scales today as this should be wi day but my scales don't seem to have moved :( info drink more water (if this is possible) will it help the scales move downwards?

Really struggling at work as chef cooks all meals fresh and today is full roast. I am determined to be 100% so no roast but just gutted about the scales not miving

Oh no honey.... Good luck around all the food.... How has that gone for you?! Sooo hard.... I live roast dinner too... Hope you're able to be strong today. Don't worry about the scales not moving my lovely - they will! You'll have a woosh in a day or two if your stick to the plan- you know you will! I expect it's just water retention or that you maybe you are a bit 'blocked' and need to pop a sennacot or two tonight.... That will help the scales! How's it going? Xx

Jussy are senna ok to take on the diet? I do have ins so usually have issues so may help

Absolutely! I think lots of people have issues in that department on this diet.... I prefer senna to dulcolax as it is a bit more gentle... But loads of people use it to help them along a bit whilst on this diet. Another option is the CD fibre pots but I have never bothered with them personally... Good luck! Xxx

Well I made it through Sunday and I'm so happy have been 100% all week :) not getting my wi until Sunday so hoping for a good lose over the 2 weeks :) today is my 3rd long day and to be honest I'm struggling to have my 3 packs! Ate my bar on the way home last night so that I had had 3 things. Water was good yesterday with about 3.5 litres which I was chuffed at. Just need to keep the water up :)

Have a good Monday everyone

Well I made it through Sunday and I'm so happy have been 100% all week :) not getting my wi until Sunday so hoping for a good lose over the 2 weeks :) today is my 3rd long day and to be honest I'm struggling to have my 3 packs! Ate my bar on the way home last night so that I had had 3 things. Water was good yesterday with about 3.5 litres which I was chuffed at. Just need to keep the water up :)

Have a good Monday everyone

Good luck keeping the water up honey.... And well done with the diet- sounds like you're doing amazing to keep at it even with such long days.... Keep at it!! Happy Monday :)

Well all my colleagues are having Irish stew I'm enjoying my chocolate shake. O ly had 1.5litre but have another 7 hours til my shift ends lol

Hope everyone is having a good monday

Happy Monday :) It does sound as if you are doing fantastically well. You'll be able to get at least anther 2 litres down you in 7 hours :) Just think they have boring stew but you get chocolate...... Seems wrong really

Well I made it thought the day! And had 4 litres of wAter, may as well have stayed in the loo all day :) looking forward to my day off as was going to walk but the snow has other plans!!!!! Anyone else got lots of snow?

Well I've had a long lie this morning so running behind with my water. Only had 750mls so need to push to drink more! Was happy to see the scales have moved downwards this morning although not as quickly as I had hoped so not sure I'm looking forward to wi this Sunday :( it will be 2 weeks since my last official wi so I really was hoping for a good lose. Fingers crossed x

Aaaahhhhh having a hard day today! Struggling with water intake and also I wanna eat! I'm having an extra bar as I'm going to the gym but I'm so flipping hungry and its all coz I'm not drinking enough :( help

Aaaahhhhh having a hard day today! Struggling with water intake and also I wanna eat! I'm having an extra bar as I'm going to the gym but I'm so flipping hungry and its all coz I'm not drinking enough :( help

Oh no sweety.... Have your extra bar ASAP before you break! Have a big glass of water with your bar.... And maybe don't go to the gym if it means it leaves you so hungry? You're not really supposed to go much for that very reason... You must listen to your body! What are you doing in the gym? Xx

Back