Day 1 of the new look me :)

Thank god you have come back I was wondering what happened. Even when you fall off the wagon ( most people have slip ups) you should still use this forum as support. It will help you get back on track quicker than by just going awol hun. No ones perfect, I wasn't last night I had a few bits from a buffett I went to and knocked myself out of ketosis. Today I am hungry which is expected but I'm plodding on. Had two products one left to go later tonight and mayb a tin of tuna if I'm desperate. I've given myself a mini goal to be 10st by end of next week.
We can do this just stay with me Laura, no going it alone ok????

Thank god you have come back I was wondering what happened. Even when you fall off the wagon ( most people have slip ups) you should still use this forum as support. It will help you get back on track quicker than by just going awol hun. No ones perfect, I wasn't last night I had a few bits from a buffett I went to and knocked myself out of ketosis. Today I am hungry which is expected but I'm plodding on. Had two products one left to go later tonight and mayb a tin of tuna if I'm desperate. I've given myself a mini goal to be 10st by end of next week.
We can do this just stay with me Laura, no going it alone ok????

Ok so as I said back on track! Had a big night last night so feel delicate today but back on track! My goal is daily to make it through at 100% ss. I will confess all 'slip ups' but hope I won't have any :) thanks for your support Cham its much appreciated :)

I will do ss with u until I get to 10stone, I've Been picking a bit today and need to nip it in the bud. Tomorrow's plan of action 3 shakes, water, no flavourings no milk in my tea argh, a tough day but lets do it. Also we have to check in with each other during the day ( its the only way I will be 100%) ok? X

I will do ss with u until I get to 10stone, I've Been picking a bit today and need to nip it in the bud. Tomorrow's plan of action 3 shakes, water, no flavourings no milk in my tea argh, a tough day but lets do it. Also we have to check in with each other during the day ( its the only way I will be 100%) ok? X

That's a great plan Cham :) I will try check in bit I'm On a 12.5 hr shift tomro :( but will try check when on toilet breaks from all the water I will be drinking. I plan on having 3 packs no milk etc only water and probably 3ltrs + of it:)

If I don't get in during the day I will make a point of checking in before bed :)

Good luck! :)

You too, im just having a black coffee, yuk and water..#double yuk but needs must, went back up to 10.4.2 again today so its my own fault. Here goes :)

So far so good, lots of water down the hatch and I have Been 100%. How u doing?

So far so good, lots of water down the hatch and I have Been 100%. How u doing?

Hey Cham sorry was abust sunny day :) I managed 100% ss despite the Ice cream and cream cakes on offer.

How did you go? I have my first day at uni tomro so not sure how it will go. Taking a bar with me to have and lots of water singers crossed I stay strong :)

Well done u, I did 99% I had some milk in a coffee :( other than that I was good and chewed gum all day. I've got a bad headache now so off to bed. Here's to day one done and dusted. Well I'm week 12 really but day one of being the best I've been in ages haha

Well done u, I did 99% I had some milk in a coffee :( other than that I was good and chewed gum all day. I've got a bad headache now so off to bed. Here's to day one done and dusted. Well I'm week 12 really but day one of being the best I've been in ages haha

Well done Cham :) a wee bit milk won't hurt! I'm up and ready for another 100% day. I'm taking a bar for my lunch and will have my other 2 packs when I come home.

Really looking forward to my day but I must drink drink drink :)

Good luck x

God I feel so tired, not kidding i had 9.5 hours sleep and can hardly wake up. I'm going for a run today, I had 3 meetings yesterday it was brain numbing. Going to try for
8 miles but will let you know if I'm still alive at the end of it. Lol
Good luck today Laura may the water be with you. :)

God I feel so tired, not kidding i had 9.5 hours sleep and can hardly wake up. I'm going for a run today, I had 3 meetings yesterday it was brain numbing. Going to try for
8 miles but will let you know if I'm still alive at the end of it. Lol
Good luck today Laura may the water be with you. :)

Hey Cham, yesterday was a complete cd disaster! Talk about peer pressure :( so back on track this morning and more determined than ever! Back to work on a 12.5hr shift and I will be 100%

Hi Laura I had a great day yesterday dropped down to 10.2 this morning, I did have 3 meatballs and milk in my tea but I was running around all day plus the 8 mile run too in the morning. I'm having a much easier day today no running as I ache all over. Lol. Hope you have a hood shift. :)

Morning, how r u doing? Well Ive just got back from my run and having some porridge then swimming. You've gone quiet on me???? :)

Morning, how r u doing? Well Ive just got back from my run and having some porridge then swimming. You've gone quiet on me???? :)

Morning, I'm still here :) my hay fever is playing up big style so feel rubbish. Had a busy day so far and I'm sure it will continue. Have contact my CDC as I feel I want to start a fresh on day 1 with no bad bits behind me so I'm sticking in there but Saturday will be my official day one with a fresh start weight!

I still have my goals and taking each day as it comes. I'm out of the mind set that life is to busy for this as that was an excuse and a rubbish one at that lol

Glad you had a good run, I'm gonna get back into it. Do you feel exercise slows your weight lose down? I know I lose more inches and time up but big loses slowed down.

Check in with you later x

My weighloss slowed down to 2lbs a week before I started exercising. Since I started exercising it has remained the same about 2lbs per week apart from when I went up to 810 then I lost 5lbs. I just can't go without my milk and nibbles so I am still losing but at the same 2lbs every week. Which is fine because I will get to goal eventually and I'm always going out for meals etc just making good choices and never go off the rails or feel guilty about it. :) at least we are still trying the ones that don't are the ones that pile it back on.

Hey Cham how things? I am back in track on onroute to target :) I had my wi this morning and starting a fresh fingers crossed for a great lose next week :)

How you getting on? You enjoying the weather :) I know I am although gay fever has kicked in big style

Hey Laura glad your backon track, what's the damage at WI???
I've been doing 8 mule runs most days and had to up steps, I felt so light headed and almost passed out on Friday. So I'm basically doing 1000 cals step 3 my.own version with CD products. Lots of training and have got official WI tomorrow night but sneaky WI on my scales, morning post wee and naked comes in at .. 10 stone yipeee making a 4lb loss this eeek yay. :)

Wow that's great the you have still lost 4lb although your doing a lot of exercise so its bound to work :)

Well I put on 3 lbs but in not worried as I'm back on track and since yesterday have lost 1.5lb so its ok I'm totally focused plus been out in the garden working hard trying to landscape it so fingers crossed will be a good lose on Saturday :)

3lbs that's not that bad at all. Once you get back in the swing of things it will be dropping off ya like hot lard. Have a good BH tomorrow :) xx

Aww I'm working a 12.5hr shift tomro :( I must stay strong and stay away from the cakes! I can do this :)

Back