Day 1 on lipo

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Angelina76, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Angelina76

Angelina76 New Member

Hiya all first day today. Feeling depressed and missing my comfort food. I love eating :p Just had my third and last shake for the day. The only thing that's kept me goin today is repeating my weight in my head over and over again. I ve 3 stones to lose. I'm 12 stones 4 at the mom. Have to go to a friend's house now and look at everyone eating and goin on the piss. I can't get out of it have to go it's a birthday party. At least I've this site installed on my mobile just in case I'm tempted. Thanks for listening :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kitty 1

kitty 1 Full Member

Diet:
    lopotrim
    hi angelina i am a second time round new start so this is like my first day too going out to pub with friends who will be drinking and munching snacks hope my willpower holds up .

4. kitty 1

kitty 1 Full Member

Diet:
    lopotrim
    should have said first time fail entirely my own doing this diet really does work if you behave x

5. Angelina76

Angelina76 New Member

We re in the same boat so. I'm working tomorrow that's why I started today cos I was thinking I wasnt goin to be able to drink anyway since I've to be on the road at 6 am. I miss the food more than the drink lol Would kill someone for a spring roll :p

6. chicachica

chicachica Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi angelina, how are you doing?
    Has being in work helped, sometimes all you need is the distraction x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.