Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 on Sole Source - Dairy Intollerent and general dodgy tummy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katy_jane, 20 August 2014 Social URL.

1. katy_jane

katy_jane New Member

After weeks of umming and aahing, and watching hubby lose 4 stone in as many months. I went to see my fab new consultant yesterday.

I am more nervous because I have a dairy intollerence and general rubbish tummy! So am nervous of being able to use the products.

So armed with my lactose free shakes and soups I am embarking on my journey.

So far so good, a few grumbles from my tummy but nothing too horrible yet.

I just wondered if any body else on their journey had similar intollerences.

2. Avatar Matched Content

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

cambridge diet SS+
    Hi and welcome,

Sorry I haven't got a story to share regarding the intolerance but just wanted to say hello and good luck on your journey xx
  4. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I don't have any intolerances. But I'm starting day one tomorrow :) so just thought if pop by and day hi! Xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.