Day 1 on Tesco Ultra Slim : )

shall80

Good Morning All,

Newbie here but spent last night reading through all of your inspirational stories, decided to take the plunge and started today.

I'm 33 in a few weeks and promised myself (again!) that I wouldn't reach another birthday being unhappy with my weight...Well I may not be the size I want to be by my birthday but at least I'll be doing something about it. I've spent pretty much the last 5 years unhappy, enough is enough!

I'm a mum of 3 and after my first 2 children I got back into shape within a year, but after my daughter was born 2.5 years ago I have been slowly gaining more weight and no longer find it easy to lose...So easy to gain but not so to lose!

I'm currently sipping my US strawberry and have to say I'm VERY pleasantly surprised...Finding it quite lovely : ) So far so good!

Working this evening but hopefully will have the energy to go for a little jog when I get home...This is also new to me but I'm hoping after this week of slowly getting my body used to some exercise to do the c25k...Time will tell with that one, but some exercise is definately needed.

Will update on Sunday...weigh day.

Good luck to any one else starting xx

welcomeee.and good luck x my first proper day too! I have abt 5 stone to lose.. ! i am hoping to lose it by December 1st! Eeeeekkkk!!!!! Gooood Luck on your jouney x were all in it togetherrrrr x

Yes not too bad thank you!!! Day 2 nearly at an end. Im just really tired! hows it going for you?

Hi Guys :D

Well day 3, finding it great so far. Slipped up Monday night as I got in from work and my partner had done me a steak and ale pie meal, but other than that haven't been hungry at all!

Still feel 'stodgy' but guess we'll see on Sunday if it's worked?!

Hope you're all still doing well x

Just thought i'd update for any one else researching Ultra Slim...

So weigh in was yesterday and no surprise that after the week i'd had I had gained 2lb, really disappointed but other than a couple of days didn't stick to it, had 2 days of OFSTED, a funeral and got snowed in at work on Fri, so lots of comfort eating happened I'm afraid!

Back on it today, will update on Sunday, weigh day :0)

Back