Day 1 over and 5Lb down so far

naomi1611

Will B Slim
I am happy as i restarted the diet yesterday and weighed this morning to find myself 5lb lighter. :D:D:D Went out last night as well and sat next to my brothers girlfriend as she was eatting a massive burger and chips and it didnt bother me at all. Hope day 2 goes just as well :D

Blimey Naomi!!!

Gonna be seeing a seriously impressive week one loss from you then.... 5lb in one day, that's Amazing!

Wow! Well done for getting through your first day - especially sitting next to someone eating burger and chips!!! Good luck for the rest of the week, it will be great to see your wk 1 WI:)

Thanks for all your words of encouragement :D You guys have all had excellent weightloss i just hope i can do just as well.

Well done Naomi! very impressed with the 5lb loss (and more than a little bit jealous :) I bet you are soooo looking forward to your week 1 weigh in? Congrats for getting through the first day.

Thanks Banafell :) I am really really looking forward to my weigh in. Dont be jealous lol im sure you will lose as much as you want to.

wow! well done naomi x x

Back