day 1 over

michellethegooner

Silver Member
and i feel ok, dont think i drank enough water though cos feel slightly headachy will up water intake tomorrow.

tried one of the banana bricks this evening mmmm was lovely...

cant wait till 1st week is over as day 4 is normally where i throw (sorry rephrase threw past tense) the towel in, but gonna fight it this time, i know wot to expect this time round

hey hon. well done on day one!! and didn't you say that you'd cut down carbs etc last week too? so this week shouldn't be as hard as in the past if you've done that differently.

good luck for the rest of the week. one day at a time is all any of us can do, so take it slowly :)

abz xx

Well done on day 1. I'm on day 5 now and found day 1 evening time the hardest. Keep at it you are doing great and it will all be worth it in the end:))

day 5 and need support

hi all i am on day 5 and need support
reading all yr posts gives that to me and i thank you.
lets all be strong for one another, cheer each other up when we fail and cheer for glory when we suceed.
this diet is a winner i am sure from reading all the posts.
I have tried every diet under the sun and i am sure this is going to work for me.
I get weighed this friday so everything is crossed for me and for all of you.

well made it to day 4 usually the day I give in but today I'm feeling ok, just had a shake and a cup of tea with sip of my shake to whiten and I still have a shake for later woohoo so looking good!! Think headache on Monday was down too overdrinking the water lol.

well made it to day 4 usually the day I give in but today I'm feeling ok, just had a shake and a cup of tea with sip of my shake to whiten and I still have a shake for later woohoo so looking good!! Think headache on Monday was down too overdrinking the water lol.

Day 4 is brilliant Michelle!! Keep going hun as you are past those first few days now....:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Well done for getting to day 4! you can do it you know you can!

aww thanks for the words of encouragement and yes I can do this usually by day 4 I am starving headaches grumpy tired etc but this time cos I cut out all the junk last week including carbs I feel ok and I am even having to remember to have my shakes, so think I might b close to the zone :8855:

Back