Day 1 part 2

Catt

Silver Member
Hi everyone wow I am so glad to be back :7834: I have really missed the thrill of getting weighed and losing weight. I have had an amazing holiday and I really enjoyed it.

I was concerned about not fitting on some rides at the theme parks but I had no problems whatsoever and was very proud of myself :D

Now for the bad ish news. I have gained 3 pounds :cry: but the pharmacist was very happy and quite impressed I had only gained 3. I was a bit annoyed because I know that weight gain has occured since I came home - err mostly yesterday at Alton Towers I think ha ha!

I feel reasonably happy with myself and am so excited to start losing more weight. I am going to Cyprus for my friends wedding in September so I have 6 weeks tfr and 1 week refeed. I feel one and a half stone is possible and would be more than thrilled with that.

After that I will return to LT and stay on tfr until I achieve a healthy weight.

I am delighted to see so many fantastic weight losses and am looking forward to getting to know new members.

Speak soon xxx

Hi Catt and welcome back to the wonderful world of TFR!

Glad you had a fantastic holiday and you only gained 3lbs! I think that's really good seeing as where you went and for how long.

I reckon you will get that stone and half for your friend's wedding easy! Just stick to it 100% and it will come off.

Lovely to have you back, stick with it and stay positive, you know the drill!

Back