Day 1 - please help!

joeyh1979

Hi, my first day on CD today. Am doing SS+ Planned it for today as had a preplanned meal out last night and I didn't want to fall at the first hurdle!
Anyway, got up and had some porridge.... I like porridge but was struggling not to gag while eating it. Anyway, the thought of it put me off having anything else until about 5pm when I had my meal of chicken and veg which was heaven. However, realising I am supposed to have 3 packs and a meal, I have just forced down a shake... I am not a lover of milkshake anyway and didn't like the one I just had at all.... my question is... do you get used to the flavours... I am concerned I have only had 2 packs today... but I'm not really hungry and I can't bear the idea of another. I really want to see this through but worried I feel nauseous at the idea of these packs on day 1! Can anyone help?!
Thank you!

You must have all three pack's a day to ensure that you get all of your nutrient's, I tried every flavour there is and I would recommend that you do as there's no other way you will know, I now only ever have chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate orange, strawberry and banana now. You need to sit down and decide what plan suit's you better and what your body can handle, it's not easy to start with but honestly it does get easier and it does become routine to have your pack's without even thinking about it, maybe you could plan out your days (space your packs out more, so you will be ready for it after a 4-5 hour break) and most importantly you are here to "change" but don't pressure yourself if you can't handle porridge etc have a word with your CDC and see what he/she recommends. I would simple say have your last shake and try not to worry and over think things too much like I said it get's easier and become habit and I am sure that there will be flavour's out there to suit your need's have you tried any of the soups. Stick with it and it will all be worth it in the end:)

I agree you need to try them to see which ones you like I only have chocolate, strawberry and banana. I did get two vanilla to use as milk this week. I cannot stomach the soups or porridge.

Back