Day 1 restarter

mich1010

Hi all, starting afresh from last year when i tried CD for 1 week. My son was 3 months at the time so no food and sleep was a little too much at once :cry:

Anyhoo....now i'm ready, got supplies today and am raring to go.
I'm 35 and weight 14st 3lbs and would love to reach my target weight of 11st before i hit my 40's (was on WW's b4) so on Cambridge this seems more achievable.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and hope that you dont get fed up of my questions that i'm sure to have xxx

Welcome Michelle and wishing you lots of luck with getting to goal.

Ask away with any questions, we all do!

Losing the weight before your 40th is a great goal.

All the best x

Good luck on your journey hun x

Thanks everyone xx

Good luck! I'm on day 5 this time round and coping quite well. I got porridge this time and it's really helping I think.

good luck michelle. i'm exactly the same as you weight and age and did ww. after eating loads of the kids selection box chocs that are lying about (it's amazing how many of the mini packets of choc buttons i can get stuffed down my neck before the kettle boils) i feel i need to get a grip. my partner has said no when i mentioned to him aout wanting to give the cd another bash but i might sneak a couple of weeks .....

Thanks guys, day 2 and hangin in there xx Made tea for kids and hubby and sat at the table with them. Not too bad, i just smelled the food....and thats good enough for me :rolleyes:

I had a choc orange satchet tonite, made it hot and spilt it into 2 drinks, 1/2 hr apart :p First time i didnt blend it and it wasnt too good but second time i did and what a difference, defo gettin some more of these next week.

Only have butterscotch and vanilla left, any suggestions xxx

Thanks shweetThang xx

just thought i'd have nose to see what everyone else has been saying about re-starting. this is after i'd laid in bed with a custard dou-nut from morrisons. they were only 35p for 5. this is because i'd popped in at 7.30 tonight....loads of bargins on food at that time. only got the dou-nuts anyway. waiting for partner to come back so i can drop a hint (if i dare) about maybe getting back in touch with my cdc. good luck to everyone else who's re starting like mich and hope your day 3 goes well. you said mich you sat at the table tonight whilst they were eating.. well done. do you find though you give them loads, i know i did last time i was doing it think i was putting my portion on my other halfs plate, he had a right pile some nights.. :)

Glad it's going so well Mich - good luck :)

Hi Helsbels, to be honest the kids food is gonna be pretty simple for the next few weeks....less temptation that way. They had grilled chicken and pasta with ice cream. Hubby had chicken and chips.... I LOVE CHIPS !!! But i figure if i'm gonna do this i want to be around the family and that includes mealtimes. I bet your hubby was chuffed xx

Back