Day 1 returning to TFR after 3 yrs!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by gorgeous_hot, 13 December 2010 Social URL.

1. gorgeous_hot

gorgeous_hot Member

Hey everyone hope everybody is having a good week!
    I am returning to lipotrim as i have found it is the only diet that has ever worked for me i lost 4 stone, since then though i have put it all back on and i am so unhappy and after trying everything i am back!!!
    well day one has gone well so anybody who wants to chat get in touch x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for getting through day 1..... How much do you want to lose, and in what time span? ... Good luck with it, and i look forward to reading more of your posts x x

4. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Hi and welcome. It's comforting to hear that LT is the best thing...right now that really helps! Good luck on the weight loss.

5. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Welcome back hon and kudos to you for coming back to LT, it's not the easiest option but it certainly does the job.

I have fallen off the wagon a few times but really knuckled down in August of this year and have lost almost 4st in that time. I know how you feel to lose and regain that amount of weight, I've done that so many times now it's beyond a joke, not to mention not good for your body!

Make this the time you do it for good and change your habits. With the help and support to be found here you definitely stand an excellent chance of losing it and keeping it off this time.

Best of luck to you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.