Day 1 returning to TFR after 3 yrs!

Hey everyone hope everybody is having a good week!
I am returning to lipotrim as i have found it is the only diet that has ever worked for me i lost 4 stone, since then though i have put it all back on and i am so unhappy and after trying everything i am back!!!
well day one has gone well so anybody who wants to chat get in touch x

Well done for getting through day 1..... How much do you want to lose, and in what time span? ... Good luck with it, and i look forward to reading more of your posts x x

Hi and welcome. It's comforting to hear that LT is the best thing...right now that really helps! Good luck on the weight loss.

Welcome back hon and kudos to you for coming back to LT, it's not the easiest option but it certainly does the job.

I have fallen off the wagon a few times but really knuckled down in August of this year and have lost almost 4st in that time. I know how you feel to lose and regain that amount of weight, I've done that so many times now it's beyond a joke, not to mention not good for your body!

Make this the time you do it for good and change your habits. With the help and support to be found here you definitely stand an excellent chance of losing it and keeping it off this time.

Best of luck to you :)

Back