Day 1 SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 4 July 2007.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Well-Known Member

Well so far so good, I had a hot choc shake for breakie which was quite nice act. Then I kept wondering if I was feeling sick, reading too many probs on posts and I have a psycological prob with making myself feel like others!! But no I am fine!! Ive drunk 2 litres of water, I am off to the hairdressers and so i am going to take a tetra with me, then I will have to fit y other 2 packs in some how!!! But so far so good.
    I have had a few comments from ppl and I am much more determined when they make snide comments!!!

Anna xx
    Lottie-kins likes this.
  2. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Well done on starting :D

If it's any help I've never ever felt sick, not even a little bit.
  3. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Good for you Anna, this is your time and no one can take that away from you. If you stick to this diet properly, you will be slim...quicker than anyone will ever suspect.
  4. saffron

saffron Well-Known Member

well done and keep on with the water, i'm on day 12 of ss and not felt sick at all,
  5. 4me

4me Active Member

Hi Anna

Well done on starting today, i have started ss today too, but i woke up with a stinking cold and sore throat, But i am determined to stick with it.

Does anyone know if i am ok to take flu capsules or do i just ride it out.

Thanks in advance

Andria x