Day 1 start

Scotmk

I had a fruit n nut meal bar for breakfast, very nice and a glass of water.

Choc mint snack bar

Banana shake for lunch, ok not bad, not good, drinkable without to much hassle...

So far nearly drunk 1 litre of water (12:00)

Looking forward to apple or pear for snack and dinner, small fillet steak, mushrooms, carrots and salad.

Last edited:
Hey!
Good luck on your journey!
I am on day 4 of my second week and believe me, if i can stick to it, anyone can.
If you need to have a moan or anything, don't hesitate!
I find having the shakes with icy water make them taste better and the meal bar for lunch takes care of the chewing craving you might get at the end of the day.
Keep us updated :)

Oh and for the water, keep a bottle or a pint of water close to you.
Alternative is green tea which i can get enough off! it can be a bit bitter so pop a sweetner in. Loads of versions are available like mint and my favourite lemon!
I thought it would be a struggle but i find that it's actually very easy

Thanks

Nice dinner, and had a few nuts for snack.

Almost done 2 litres of water, I am finding that the hardest.

My wife is doing to, so it's a little easier. I can't do shake in morning, so having meal bar fruit n nut which is really nice, gonna try a soup tomorrow for lunch....

How are you getting on with this? I'm starting tomorrow, actually today! Eek

That's really good. Have you managed to stick on the diet?

I had to stop for 10 days, but manages to keep my weightloss off. Back in it with a vengeance now!

I know, I couldn't believe it either. Although I did spend most of it running around with my 8 yr old stepdaughter, so that would probably explain it!

Back