Day 1 thru Day 7 of refeed

^^ Thanks - I thought I would be refeeding as I won't have any shakes left but I might ration my shakes to make them last until I get home and stay on shakes once I get home. See how it goes.

I see you have suggested elsewhere that I could get away with some chicken and or tuna whilst travelling if I have no shakes left. Oh decisions, decisions, decisions!

Hi
Hows it going? I hope youv`e managed to stick with the shakes? Re~start after re~feed is pretty hard for some.... hoping you`ve managed to work out a solution :) L xx

Hi - yes still on the shakes and quite enjoying them actually.

There is no doubt it's easier doing this diet here at work as I can avoid temptation. It will be a different kettle of fish when I get home as I adore Pizza Hut and McDonald's Double Sausage egg McMuffins are just sublime. All with diet Coke off course - I don't want to get fat!

Somebody onboard had some Lipotrim shakes so I traded two strawberry for a Vanilla and a Chicken soup. Had the chicken soup last night and found it quite tasty. Had it hot, first hot "meal" for 8 days.

Hi guys, im doing refeed next week have a wedding and birthday in the same week. Dreading the refeed afraid of gaining

Back