Day 1 thru Day 7 of refeed

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xxx

Hi Garry
Did u have the wi today. Hope it went well. Let us know. U deserve to do well.

omg the suspence is killing us!!!! what happened?

wi Sunday xlolx

Good luck Garry Im sure you will be a loser this wk :)

Good luck for tomorrow!

What Happened????

I have read the whole thread from start to finish and now ------------- nothing! How did you get on Garry????

lol, I maintained 12. 02 I normally post my WI results on the main LT page xx

Hey there!!

Hiya there! Am new on here, i have been looking for this lipotrim diet programme for time after ive visited these diet forum's. I must say u guys are looking grrreaat!!!! Wel i live in newcastle upon tyne and all the pharmacist's ive visited they havent heard of this diet. I dont know what to do realy cause i realy want to do this diet programme cause after seeing good results on you guys i feel determined and very inspired!! Plus i need to lose serious weight like 5 stones or so.. an the other diets ive tried didnt seem to have an affect on me. Ide be very greatful if i could get some advice.. thanx :)

wow serial im in aw of all of ye !!! wel done.

:worthy:
i actually cant wait to get to the stage i can refeed and enjoy those delicious meals!!!

:happy096:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Weight maintenance

can i be so bold as to ask are you still the same weight one year on
why did you then change to be-yu
i am thinking of doing the same

It's great to read about the refeed process. Just starting my journey friday so good to know what is ahead of me!

Hi fattothin,
I am in total awe of you and only on day three of my journey. I have to ask, I noticed you maintained in the first three weeks of RF and lost in the 4th. Can I ask did you do anything differently on the 4th week?

Hi, I am in my first week of Lipotrim and I want to refeed in three weeks time. Problem is I will be travelling home from China then and would like to know what I can refeed with that will be available on the plane and/or in the airport.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Jon,
Can I ask why your wanting to do a re~feed so soon after starting? You say you want to lose 17kg which i think is roughly 2 stone 9lbs, are you hoping to acheieve this in the 3 weeks? Its very possible.... so if thats the case then, look for the re~feed stcky info sheet by mini (one of the moderators) Or pm her she will sort you out with the details.... good luck :) L xx
Hi, I am in my first week of Lipotrim and I want to refeed in three weeks time. Problem is I will be travelling home from China then and would like to know what I can refeed with that will be available on the plane and/or in the airport.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Mini`s Sticky thread on Re~Feed is 2nd one down underneath this one... but to make it dead easy here ya go... lol.....http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/24170-refeeding-after-lipotrim-total-food-replacement-without-excessive-weight-regain
L xx

Back