Day 1 today!!

I really like the vanilla shakes, and I can't stand the bars or chocolate shake, I haven't tried the soups or porridge but am going to get some in my next order. I haven't found my first day too difficult suzy1473 but i can feel a slight headache coming on now and I have also found it difficult trying to drink the right amount of water.

Not been grumpy suzy1473 but I have felt a little deprived lol. I have been seeing food everywhere hyper aware of food shops and signs for food lol. Had a slight headache all day but nothing too bad. i think I will probably have a worse headache tomorrow.

So far head ok but been really cold and its been hard with the water, i know wot u mean about food everywhere the smell from subway made my mouth water, my wee boy got sweets everywhere, first day almost over guys so well done :)

I am re starting again tomorrow. I have several attempts to get to grips with this diet but tomorrow is my official last diet start day. Can't wait to try the dr pepper ice lollies :)

Oh thats going to be a test sparklyfairydreams. I am trying to hang off as long as possible nights are harder for me. Its really difficult to stop thinking about food. Wonder wen ketosis begins? X

Hi Folks! Can't tell you how glad I am that there's a forum for Exante because I know I'm going to need support and reading the posts is definitely making me feel like I'm going to manage.
Today is my first day and I've already had one of the raisin/nut bars and I was really surprised at how nice it was. I live in the rural Highlands and Exante is way better for me than LL and Cambridge. The nearest counsellor for LL is an hour and a half away and the same goes for Cambridge, they are over near Inverness and once you pay for the diet plus diesel for the trips over and back it's way too pricey. I prefer the whole idea of just ordering the stuff and having it sent to my home. I just wanted to thank you all for posting as it's definitely helped me realise I'm not alone....I haven't told anyone outside my family that I'm starting Exante because whenever I did a vlcd before I always failed. I want to make sure I'm a few weeks in and doing ok before I announce it. I have a shed-load to lose, I'm the heaviest I've ever been and feel really lousy. I'm 5'11 and weigh over 21st so I'm hoping to lose enough so I can start going swimming and cycling without feeling to embarrassed!!:cry:
Thanks for being here folks and good luck xx :D

Welcome on board Melissa. It's a lovely forum and you really do feel supported. I'm on day 2 now so just starting out too. I am almost 19st starting weight so I k ow how you feel. Just check in here for inspiration when it gets tough. Good luck x

Hi melissa i am on day 2 i am same tried and failed loads.i am 5'6 and over 21 stone too. So probably have similar weight loses. The people on the forum r great and supportive. I am going to try and stick to it 3 wks then go and holiday and reorder for my return. First goal 3wks...good luck xx

Hi everyone. Today was my first day on Exante after trying it last year then moving to calorie counting, but i'm back and feeling good! Still got my bar to have while i'm watching the soaps. Hope everyone else has had a good day x

I have my bar in the morning (break time at my work) as it is nice to have whilst all the men have their treats. I don't feel like I am missing out!

How have you all found your first week so far? I am on day 4 and have to admit- I am loving it!!!!

Jem xxxxx

Back