Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 tomorrow

sczoo90

Hi all, wish me luck starting back on Cambridge (sole source) tomorrow and feeling very motivated as over Xmas period eat all the wrong things!!

Anyone else starting to?

Any motivation would help, so here's to me drinking loads of water and smoking lots of fags lol!!

Thanks,
Scott :)

Day 1: 2 stone to lose!

Yep I'm starting today too:-/ have eaten copious amounts of bad evil food lol
Had my brother in laws birthday meal out last night- so am ready today to get back on this wagon:-/ I am doing a 20day stint and from past results, am hoping to lose 2st!! Which is 1.4lbs per day! Which I think I will achieve as I often lose 3-4lb the 1st day then 2lb per day after that
I'm going to party on 19th jan do that's my target- I'm already craving food tho due to the bad habits I've got into again :-/
Good luck:) here's to day one!!!

Hi there, I started this for first time yesterday as we haven't got plans for new year so no need to wait.
Good luck to you both, sometimes I wish I still smoked as always did good substituting food for fags.
I'm looking forward to next week when I can try the bars, am trying to get used to aftertaste of the shakes and the soup yesterday was slightly ming, maybe I put too much water and didn't min enough.
I'm doing it with my husband, we can support each other whilst we get used to small portions.

Any tips? Which products did you like most?

Yep I'm starting today too:-/ have eaten copious amounts of bad evil food lol
Had my brother in laws birthday meal out last night- so am ready today to get back on this wagon:-/ I am doing a 20day stint and from past results, am hoping to lose 2st!! Which is 1.4lbs per day! Which I think I will achieve as I often lose 3-4lb the 1st day then 2lb per day after that
I'm going to party on 19th jan do that's my target- I'm already craving food tho due to the bad habits I've got into again :-/
Good luck:) here's to day one!!!

Heya, yes I'm sure you will do it your like me 2 stone to lose I'm sure we will be fine :), thing that works for me is drinking lots of water I even brought the water flavouring so it's easier to take he water (don't think your allowed that until after 1st week mind) my CDC advises that I drink at least 4 litres of water so much lol!!
Yes one thing that was easy for me (not sure why) was giving up crisps and chocolate but as time goes on you have some and then back to square 1 stay focused, we can keep a log and update each other daily of it helps.
Best of luck :)

Hi there, I started this for first time yesterday as we haven't got plans for new year so no need to wait.
Good luck to you both, sometimes I wish I still smoked as always did good substituting food for fags.
I'm looking forward to next week when I can try the bars, am trying to get used to aftertaste of the shakes and the soup yesterday was slightly ming, maybe I put too much water and didn't min enough.
I'm doing it with my husband, we can support each other whilst we get used to small portions.

Any tips? Which products did you like most?

Hi geoffrina, yes I must admit without my fags I think I'd be climbing the walls hehe!!
I have only tried a Taster of the bars and (at the time was on my 17th day of plan and found it mega sickly) but that's what happens your body craves healthy foods rather than fatty substitutes which is fab!!
Yes which flavours are you drinking?
I did start with the shakes you add water to but they were hard to stomach I moved onto cartons (chocolate velvet think its called) but they taste lovely and for he nights I warm it up like a "cheat" hot chocolate hehe!
That's good doing it with your husband a lot of motivation there, my OH eats constantly and is very slim (not fair) so abit harder my end, but come on here and other sites for inspiration and what I do when I'm about to cave in txt me CDC mine puts me back on track, I couldn't start mine today as had an unexpected works meal as a surprise, so tomorrow is d day and weigh in (yikes).. Well I hope I have helped you If you want to talk about your days with me that's fine to
Best of luck with your weightloss

I've had almost a week off and put on 5lbs! Cannot believe it, started again today but the evil chocolates & peanuts made me eat them! So tomorrow back on it, I'm hoping it will drop off as quick as it went on but I bet it won't!!!! Might even had to get the 30 day shred out of the cupboard just to try and boost the loss.

Anyhow good luck to all ;)

I've had almost a week off and put on 5lbs! Cannot believe it, started again today but the evil chocolates & peanuts made me eat them! So tomorrow back on it, I'm hoping it will drop off as quick as it went on but I bet it won't!!!! Might even had to get the 30 day shred out of the cupboard just to try and boost the loss.

Anyhow good luck to all ;)

Hi laurielee, funny post :p
Aww never that's the only things when you go back to "normal" habits the weight piles back on.. As I said up there ^^^ I have my weigh in tomorrow know here will be a gain due to Xmas to much turkey lol!! But draw a line under and start a new day that's what I'm doing, I never think oh well I've cheated now better leave it..
I'm sure you will lose it quick enough :) are you on 3 packs a day I'm on 4 being a man, did try the strawberry this morning and that was vile (cartons) think chocolate is my fave and that's the way it's staying to expensive to waste..
Had a good day up until I had dominos oops..
I will post back what happens tomorrow weigh in at half 10
Take care

Morning both,

Had my weigh in this morning I gained 2 pound so I suppose it's not to bad considering Xmas, but full 100% from now on!!

Yep just put it behind you and carry on.It'll probably only be water weight anyway :)

Yep just put it behind you and carry on.It'll probably only be water weight anyway :)

Hey slim2012 - yea that's true hopefully is lol!!
I suppose it's not bad considering, but back on it now day 1 ATM feeling ok :) but always found the nights worse

I always found the days the hardest and evening and night easy LOL.I think it's because I'm surrounded by kids all day who want to eat (I have 6 kids) and eating has always been comfort food for me.I don't smoke or drink, so food has always been my one bad habit.But it's left me fat and gasping for breath so it's time to break this habit. I'll help you not eat at night if you help me not eat in the day LOL

I always found the days the hardest and evening and night easy LOL.I think it's because I'm surrounded by kids all day who want to eat (I have 6 kids) and eating has always been comfort food for me.I don't smoke or drink, so food has always been my one bad habit.But it's left me fat and gasping for breath so it's time to break this habit. I'll help you not eat at night if you help me not eat in the day LOL

Aww opposite then lol! I think day is easier because I am in work in the day so mind is elsewhere but soon as someone comes into the office with chocolate or anything hen I start running lol! Weekends are normally hard to because boredom really.. Aww yes done deal I will help you with the days an you help with the nights :), we should report back on a diary or something to we got motivation to keep going

Ah see I work evenings and I'm on my own so I am always thinking of food then(I'm only a cleaner so not very challenging).I'm feeling sooooo positive right now :) I can't wait till my jeans are too loose for me :D We can set up a new thread for motivation :)

Ah see I work evenings and I'm on my own so I am always thinking of food then(I'm only a cleaner so not very challenging).I'm feeling sooooo positive right now :) I can't wait till my jeans are too loose for me :D We can set up a new thread for motivation :)

Aw you'll do fine I'm sure and you've done it before so should know what to expect hehe! :)
The first 3/4 days the hardest it gets easier then, yeah seeing the weight drop off and the compliments roll in makes it worth it :)
Yes we need to and post how we find it

I've done this several times-got pregnant twice LOL.No chance of that now though-I'm single and have been for 18 months.

Hiya, 2lbs thats not bad going, I'm supposed to be weighing in on Mon but think I will give that a miss as I have a few soups left, so won't need to top up. The weight is coming off but slowly, things will get back to normal when I'm back in work and unable to wander over to a fridge or christmas tree stuffed with chocolate! No doubt people will bring in their unwanted chocolate and expect us to finish it off for them, well not this year, you know where you can stick your chocolate! All I used to eat was the soups but found that I'm missing something different in the morning so had the Chocolate Mint for breakfast the other day and was quite surprised at how nice it was, I put far more water than recommended in it so it lasted longer and wasn't so gloopy! Take care x

Hi there, started cd again!!!! Starting on step 2 though this time, anyone know if you can hit ketosis on step 2? Xx

Yes, however it's usually first thing in the morning and then by night your out of it but the next morning your back in IFYKWIM xx

Hiya, 2lbs thats not bad going, I'm supposed to be weighing in on Mon but think I will give that a miss as I have a few soups left, so won't need to top up. The weight is coming off but slowly, things will get back to normal when I'm back in work and unable to wander over to a fridge or christmas tree stuffed with chocolate! No doubt people will bring in their unwanted chocolate and expect us to finish it off for them, well not this year, you know where you can stick your chocolate! All I used to eat was the soups but found that I'm missing something different in the morning so had the Chocolate Mint for breakfast the other day and was quite surprised at how nice it was, I put far more water than recommended in it so it lasted longer and wasn't so gloopy! Take care x

Oooh are you sure you can miss the weigh in?That was always the start of a slippery slope for me.You might be OK but I found if I missed a weigh in I would find it very hard to stick to the diet for 2 weeks.

Back