Step 1 Sole Source DAY 1 TOMORROW!

Perfect :)

Have you seen the page on facebook that discusses who should be mr grey? Henry Cavill appears to be a strong favourite on there! Day one today!!! Hopefully by the summer il have my very own mr grey :D as will you lovely ladies!! Xxx

No not seen it.and never heard of him whoever he is lol.

I have to say I did drink coke zero and I found if a life saver. It didn't affect my loss and I really felt like I was having a treat. Horses for courses I guess!

hey guys,
i am starting the diet tomorrow. really excited! anyone have any advice? I am 100% motivated to stick at it. I was wondering if anyone wanted to buddy up?
Can I only have water on the diet or can I have diet coke/coke zero/pepsi max etc?
good luck to everyone xxxx
:p

Hi surfysophie! It's my first day today! I've just had maple n pecan porridge (not brill so hope the cinnamon is nicer tomoz)! Woke up with a headache this morning already lol think its physiological!! I'd be happy to buddy up for extra support cos I've never done anything like this before! :)

fruit teas yum yum they are going to be a lifesaver for me too - theres only so much water I can do andcoke zeros a no for me too sets off cravings for all my downfalls!!!

day 2 for me hows everyone doing with their day 1
xxx

Back