Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 tomorrow

Emmax

Starting the Cambrige diet tomorrow and feeling excited about starting :D I have been travelling in Australia and Asia for the past 2 years and I have gained a lot of unwanted weight so need to do something about. I have friends who have done this diet back home in the UK and so thought I would look into it out here in Australia. So have everything organised to start on my 3 shakes a day. Wanting to loose around 6 stone so if anyone has any tips and any way to keep me encouraged and motivated that would be great.

Starting weight 16 stone 2 pounds
Goal weight 10 stone

Starting the Cambrige diet tomorrow and feeling excited about starting :D I have been travelling in Australia and Asia for the past 2 years and I have gained a lot of unwanted weight so need to do something about. I have friends who have done this diet back home in the UK and so thought I would look into it out here in Australia. So have everything organised to start on my 3 shakes a day. Wanting to loose around 6 stone so if anyone has any tips and any way to keep me encouraged and motivated that would be great.

Goal weight 10 stone

Hi Emma, good luck on your 1st day Hunni, no tips other than keep yourself busy. lots of great support on here to keep you motivated and the results are fab, average people lose around a stone a month which is amazing, you will be. At your goal in no time x x x

Hey ? I'm near my goal weight. It's been a great but challenging few months. Have little steps, challenge yourself on hard days to mini tasks that will help at maintenance and use the break from food to evaluate your relationship with food xx

I was 17.8 currently 12.6 ? x

Good luck for your first day! I'm starting on week 5 tomorrow, SS+, my only tip would be that when you are finding it hard remember the reasons you wanted to start the Diet in the first place, and don't be afraid to ask for help and support :)

Goal weight 10 stone

Good luck!!!! Where did you go travelling in Asia? My wife and I have a year set aside (all of 2015) for travelling around Asia and we are already excited even though it's still over a year away...

I'm not great at advice, I still struggle even 14 weeks in but I have a healthier view on food. I guess keep busy is the best thing to do. If your mind is on other things it won't be thinking about all the foods you are not eating :) The harder days for me is when I am bored....unfortunatly I am bored today....

Back