Day 1 tomorrow

Oh I functioned for the pool, my life revolved around the opening hours lol Oh I'd love to go to Tuscany hun. You look so blissfully happy on the photo hun. It's a gorgeous pic :) I'm watching a movie in bed and I'm determined to have an early night :) I'm so rock and roll lol xx Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

I'd had a glass or two of prosecco and got both in and out of the hammock rather inelegantly! Tuscany is lovely but it is so hot! The sun hates me so I'm in my factor 50 in the shade.

Enjoy your early night Lizz. I think I'm done for the night too!

Swimming was amazing and I need to do it more in future. I just worry as I wear contact lenses so I worry I'll get bacteria and lose my sight lol blind as a bat otherwise.

Haha sounds like you're having a super time autumn and good on jays folks haha! Steak and salad will be lush! I'd be living in the pool if I were you!

Tink, what's wrong with the local pool? My local has been redone and it's gorgeous now! I'm going to go next weekend for lane swimming. I used to swim 13 times a week back in 2001/2 and I was about to go competitive so it was nice to be back in the pool :)

Xx

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Wow Lizz that's amazing!! Did your daughter enjoy it??
In my local pool one end of the floor moves up and down and seriously freaks me out!! I just can't go now it's such a shame cos the one before was lovely!! But they knocked it down and built this new complex which is just awful!! But I'm lucky there are a lot of nice pools around just means a bit of a drive that's all!! There's pool in buckingham and the baby pool is like a bath!! We love that pool in the winter!!!

xx

Autumn -- jays parents sound like a good laugh!!! Hope your steak and salad was good and you are having a good time!! x

I'd had a glass or two of prosecco and got both in and out of the hammock rather inelegantly! Tuscany is lovely but it is so hot! The sun hates me so I'm in my factor 50 in the shade.

Enjoy your early night Lizz. I think I'm done for the night too!

haha re the hammock! It sounds like youre having a ball hun! :)

I was asleep by 10! it was bliss! Just realised i have weigh in tomorrow evening! BOO! I dont know why i dread them to much!

Wow Lizz that's amazing!! Did your daughter enjoy it??
In my local pool one end of the floor moves up and down and seriously freaks me out!! I just can't go now it's such a shame cos the one before was lovely!! But they knocked it down and built this new complex which is just awful!! But I'm lucky there are a lot of nice pools around just means a bit of a drive that's all!! There's pool in buckingham and the baby pool is like a bath!! We love that pool in the winter!!!

xx

Yeah she had a super time! I'm teaching her how to swim becuase she needs to be more confident for barbados and i dont have time for lessons....she learns through school but thats about it.

the floor moves?!?!?! what the hell??? lol. the snob in me wants to join a private facility, but in its defense my local is actually pretty decent. just need to get my daughter swimming better.

How you getting on with the diet now Tink??

I hate mondays! only 3 more sleeps until my break!!!! xx

I am way off being brave enough mentally to get into a swim suit. I haven't been swimming for years and years!! But I adore it too! Well done lizz!

Autumn -- jays parents sound like a good laugh!!! Hope your steak and salad was good and you are having a good time!! x

Omg they were all so drunk was unreal. And they're in their 60's lol. Was a massive storm last night so jay got in the pool at 1am in the rain and thunder as he was drunk lol.
I ended up having lots of cucumber with a small amount of feta to start then chicken skewer with more cucumber and a small amount of lettuce for main. I was stuffed to the brim and drank 7 litres water yesterday so up every hour to pee lol.
Jay and his dad gone into town mooching and I believe Mira is in bed recovering lol and I'm enjoying the peace. Xx

My lovely Lizz good luck at weigh tonight let me know how it goes and I will log on later. We are 2 hours in front so I keep getting confused xx

Wow 7 litres hun!!!! It must be that heat!!! And the food sounds delicious!

I'm hoping it about 630 this week for weigh in. So half 8ish but I'll keep you posted hun. Just hoping that it's a loss all round. I'm happily being 100% but I've had 2 SS+ meals this week. Not that that should make a difference of course.

I'm still really tempted to purchase some scales so I can have an unofficial weigh in in the morning like Ian does. Just for my piece of mind more than anything xx

Wow 7 litres hun!!!! It must be that heat!!! And the food sounds delicious! I'm hoping it about 630 this week for weigh in. So half 8ish but I'll keep you posted hun. Just hoping that it's a loss all round. I'm happily being 100% but I've had 2 SS+ meals this week. Not that that should make a difference of course. I'm still really tempted to purchase some scales so I can have an unofficial weigh in in the morning like Ian does. Just for my piece of mind more than anything xx Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

I'm all for the unofficial WI myself too nothing wrong with it. Ss+ won't make a difference don't worry xx

I'm all for the unofficial WI myself too nothing wrong with it. Ss+ won't make a difference don't worry xx

I hope you're right hun! I might make scales my moving in present when I'm in the new house. I'm trying to resist so not to get obsessed. I need the inch loss more than the scale loss.....I'd happily be a size 10 and 44 stone lol xx

I hope you're right hun! I might make scales my moving in present when I'm in the new house. I'm trying to resist so not to get obsessed. I need the inch loss more than the scale loss.....I'd happily be a size 10 and 44 stone lol xx Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Pmsl that's literally made me laugh out loud wouldn't we all. I will be happy with 12 stone and size 12. I carry 3 stone in my tits and yes I've weighed them lol. They never shrink either. You have good inch loss so far so keep going xx

omg how do your boobs never reduce?!?!?! Mine are literally going to become a handful at this rate! I need some new ones! Need to get in with my crush and get him to buy me some! haha! and the tummy tuck!!!!! Although he's a fitness nut so he'd probably just tell me to get down the gym! Id rather work out on him! pmsl!

I'm at my desk really giggling to myself here!!!

thankfully today is going really fast, and i cant wait to get home and have some products! although my tea is happily seeing my along!

Oooooh, i need to pack for my holiday tonight.....and also pack some boxes!!! xx

I loose back fat but never boobage it's mad really.
Haha you make me laugh so much about the crush. You should write a diary or book like Bridget.
Packing is good as means new house and little trip away xx

I had ice cream today, well some anyway. Most of it ended up down my arms and legs it's so hot it melted within seconds.

Got a meal booked for tonight. I'm sticking to fruit, yogurt, coffee and water breakfasts. Salad for lunch and a tetra shake or bar then an evening meal. It's just the food in the evening meal and any hidden bits in the salads (like dressings). To be fair my size 10 (yup a 10) linen trousers from m&s still fit as do my new size 10 denim shorts. I figure I have put on a bit of weight but of they still fit it can't be that much!!! Anyway I am having a lovely time!

I wish I didn't lose boobage at all but at the same time more than a handful's a waste right?!? I just keep telling myself that! Btw loving that you weighed them Autumn!

How's the packing and the crush going Lizz?

Are you totally back on track now Tinks?

As silly as this might sound I like food but I still sort of wish I was at home with more control over food. Eating out a lot is never good for the waistline even when not on Cambridge!!!

Xxx

Tiggs I feel the same as in I am enjoying me ss+ 810 meal at night but I am looking forward to regainjng full control again back home just 3 products a day.
Size 10 wow and m&s are not generous with their sizing so that is super impressive hun.
I feel ok in a morning but 5 litres of water and 3 products later jeepers I feel bloated lol.
And the crush saga is heating up but will let Lizz fill you in or private message message you :))))
I've had a v quiet day as jay been out galavanting with his dad all day. Xx

Tink is 100% back on track!! Which = shopping today!!

I'm intrigued about the crush saga heating up.... Come on Lizz spill the beans ;-) !!

Autumn 3stone of boobage??!! I'm now intrigued as to how much mine weigh?? Mine never shrink either!! How did you weigh them??
Autumn I need a reason to give my chemist for buying ketostix?? They really question me when I buy them -- I know I'm getting into ketosis now but there is something quite satisfying about peeing on a stick and seeing pink!!

Tigg well done for the 10s I agree with Autumn m&s sizes aren't generous so that's definitely an achievement in itself!! xx

Yeah she had a super time! I'm teaching her how to swim becuase she needs to be more confident for barbados and i dont have time for lessons....she learns through school but thats about it.

the floor moves?!?!?! what the hell??? lol. the snob in me wants to join a private facility, but in its defense my local is actually pretty decent. just need to get my daughter swimming better.

How you getting on with the diet now Tink??

I hate mondays! only 3 more sleeps until my break!!!! xx

Yep the floor moves so they can make shallower or deeper depending on what's going on in the pool like swimming lessons etc and it just gives me the creeps lol!! Good luck for your weigh in tonight!! xx

Tink is back boooom
Well I've eaten more meat than normal tonight OMG my tummy hurts. Not effected ketosis as had green salad and cucumber with it but ***** I am full.
Tink I would say it's for a relative who is a diabetic and has to check ketosis. Quite frankly it's none of their business but I fear that Bayer are clamping down on them being used for diets. Xx

I loose back fat but never boobage it's mad really. Haha you make me laugh so much about the crush. You should write a diary or book like Bridget. Packing is good as means new house and little trip away xx

Haha it's so steamy at the moment it would exceed 50 shades of grey territory lol

I'm packing now because of my little trip as I can't do it this weekend lol cannot wait!x

Back