Day 1 tomorrow

I make a jelly in the morning and it's waiting for me getting home. Yum!

That Asda veg gelatine is set and so firm so quickly it's unreal had to throw some away tho far too strong on flavour than when I use leaf stuff. Got enough for over a month now thanks to Lizz lol xx

That is a good one. Dr oetker takes ages to set and that's the only one they had at the shop so I make it in advance.

That is a good one. Dr oetker takes ages to set and that's the only one they had at the shop so I make it in advance.

Jay got me the leaf one of dr oetker. He can get lost and stick to pizzas as it was a right mess and for binned. Xx

Thanking you , You all doing brilliant , I read your thread everyday I am like a silent stalker lol x

That post made me laugh Tor! I'm a silent stalker of this thread too and I wanted the jelly instructions!! Teehee!

I have posted on other threads and created some, but it's only this thread that I tend to read but didn't want to jump on as you guys have such a nice bond already!

Keep it up ladies (and gent!) this thread is both useful and inspirational (and also both hysterical and emotional too!) My highlights have been: anytime any of you summarise the days events, lizz dry humour and total logic, the newbie 'tootles' statement saying "I wish I lived in Birmingham now!" (Actually made me choke laughing - a statement I never thought I'd hear! Sorry lizz! I have lived there too so feel it's ok for me to jest!), all shopping updates, lizz love life dramas, THE BLENDER (oh. My. God. Enough said!), the gynae clinic summaries!!

Weirdly, it's really comforting to see how supportive you are to each other, even though I've not taken part in the thread before. I wonder how many other silent stalkers of this thread there maybe...?!!! Xx

Just reading that back and it was like a full on silent stalker confession!!!! Haha!

That post made me laugh Tor! I'm a silent stalker of this thread too and I wanted the jelly instructions!! Teehee! I have posted on other threads and created some, but it's only this thread that I tend to read but didn't want to jump on as you guys have such a nice bond already! Keep it up ladies (and gent!) this thread is both useful and inspirational (and also both hysterical and emotional too!) My highlights have been: anytime any of you summarise the days events, lizz dry humour and total logic, the newbie 'tootles' statement saying "I wish I lived in Birmingham now!" (Actually made me choke laughing - a statement I never thought I'd hear! Sorry lizz! I have lived there too so feel it's ok for me to jest!), all shopping updates, lizz love life dramas, THE BLENDER (oh. My. God. Enough said!), the gynae clinic summaries!! Weirdly, it's really comforting to see how supportive you are to each other, even though I've not taken part in the thread before. I wonder how many other silent stalkers of this thread there maybe...?!!! Xx Just reading that back and it was like a full on silent stalker confession!!!! Haha!

Hahaha I'm now worried about how much I reveal on here in relation to how many secret readers we have lol.
The amigos keep on track especially she's a tyrant haha (love ya really Lizz) xx

Tbh I don't know what I'd do without the amigos! If reading our ramblings and such helps people then that's all good! Knowing you're not alone and that someone out there has probably been through the exact issue you're having is great. If in doubt just imagine the amigos saying no and celebrating with you when you succeed!

Tbh I don't know what I'd do without the amigos! If reading our ramblings and such helps people then that's all good! Knowing you're not alone and that someone out there has probably been through the exact issue you're having is great. If in doubt just imagine the amigos saying no and celebrating with you when you succeed!

Haha Tiggs I watched what I call 'our programme' Tonight with sexy American Jessie making fat people fit in a year. Was a big Afro Caribbean guy tonight omg was worrying as he is addicted to food and saw a lot of me in him. Every Sunday they have huge family gatherings after church (brother and father are pastors) and the amount of food was immense. Felt bad for him that everyone else didn't cut their portions down to help me out actually. I'm a greedy gurty so felt his pain but showed when u cheat how it achieves nothing and that was interesting. Xx

Thank you! That's exactly it Tiggemma! It's knowing you are all going through this too. I relate to all of your good days, bad days, achievements and wobbles. And it makes us silent stalkers feel 'virtually' supported. especially when everyone in 'reality' has gone from claiming I'm insane/stupid to start CWP to now claiming I have an eating disorder. (Which I absolutely don't!) x

Thank you! That's exactly it Tiggemma! It's knowing you are all going through this too. I relate to all of your good days, bad days, achievements and wobbles. And it makes us silent stalkers feel 'virtually' supported. especially when everyone in 'reality' has gone from claiming I'm insane/stupid to start CWP to now claiming I have an eating disorder. (Which I absolutely don't!) x

Ah Cambridge haters are everywhere. But this is working for us. It's not easy, it's not a quick fix. We still have to put the work in to lose and maintain. But I am healthier for it and they aren't!

Haha Tiggs I watched what I call 'our programme' Tonight with sexy American Jessie making fat people fit in a year. Was a big Afro Caribbean guy tonight omg was worrying as he is addicted to food and saw a lot of me in him. Every Sunday they have huge family gatherings after church (brother and father are pastors) and the amount of food was immense. Felt bad for him that everyone else didn't cut their portions down to help me out actually. I'm a greedy gurty so felt his pain but showed when u cheat how it achieves nothing and that was interesting. Xx

Love that programme! Wish Jessie would take me through my paces, at the gym obviously! My mam had eating disorders when I was a kid so my idea of normal eating was messed up from an early age. I feel for people who can't see and break that cycle. I get the lack of support thing, let me introduce my Ben and Jerry's loving hubby!!!

Jumped on the scales this morning and despite being 100% since previous weigh in on Monday I appear to have put on a lb!!! I do need a number two that stubbornly just not quite ready for the world, but a whole lb!!! Oh well more water and hopefully it'll disappear.

Jumped on the scales this morning and despite being 100% since previous weigh in on Monday I appear to have put on a lb!!! I do need a number two that stubbornly just not quite ready for the world, but a whole lb!!! Oh well more water and hopefully it'll disappear.

It may be the heat mine went up 3 the other day so don't worry just yet when is your weigh? Xx

Morning,

My weight is up a 1lb today but thinking that is totm!! Tigg, you made me lol in the car -/ I hope your number 2 is ready to face the world soon!l and doesn't have a Wimbledon theme like Lizzs number 2!!

So as I'm feel fab today after 5lbs loss yesterday I'm going for a mooch round the shopping centre!! I will not buy nothing as the lovely Autumn is stocking me up!! But I feel it's time to start finding a dress that I want to fit into at goal!! So going to start having a look!! Have any of you got a particular outfit you are aiming for??

I love you girls -- I've decided that this morning - my goal seemed miles away when I started but now I know I can do it!! Thing is that's funny is don't wanna stop this diet cos would miss u all too much!! xx

It may be the heat mine went up 3 the other day so don't worry just yet when is your weigh? Xx

I managed 3.5 litres yesterday so maybe my body is a bit shocked that I was actually drinking enough! I feel quite bloated too. I have a weigh in tomorrow but only because my CDC is going on holiday and I didn't want to go two and a half weeks in between weigh ins. I'm going to pop to a shop and get some jeans that fit today so that will hopefully make me feel better! There's a Next and a Dorothy Perkins by the office so I'll pop in and see what they have (I noticed the 50%sales signs are up!) xxx

Morning ladies I hope you don't mind me gate crashing your thread but I am also a silent stalker and love reading about your journeys!! I have a couple of questions that I am hoping you could answer........ Despite being 100% all week even dropping down to just 3 shakes a day and 4litres of water I have stayed the same this week why would that happen? Is there anything I can do to boost my weight loose ( I know exercise is not advised on such low intake of calories ) I really don't want to get disheartened as I love this diet and i am determined to get too goal but no lose when ur 100% on plan, it's hard not to get a little upset :-( any advise would be greatly appreciated and thank you so much for being an inspiration and keeping me motivated with your stories xxx

Morning ladies I hope you don't mind me gate crashing your thread but I am also a silent stalker and love reading about your journeys!! I have a couple of questions that I am hoping you could answer........ Despite being 100% all week even dropping down to just 3 shakes a day and 4litres of water I have stayed the same this week why would that happen? Is there anything I can do to boost my weight loose ( I know exercise is not advised on such low intake of calories ) I really don't want to get disheartened as I love this diet and i am determined to get too goal but no lose when ur 100% on plan, it's hard not to get a little upset :-( any advise would be greatly appreciated and thank you so much for being an inspiration and keeping me motivated with your stories xxx

Maybe dropping down the three shakes is your issue. Some people hold on to everything at that low level of cals. Maybe you're in starvation mode. Or you could just be suffering from the heat like the rest of us. Are you going to the loo ok?

Last edited:
Morning, My weight is up a 1lb today but thinking that is totm!! Tigg, you made me lol in the car -/ I hope your number 2 is ready to face the world soon!l and doesn't have a Wimbledon theme like Lizzs number 2!! So as I'm feel fab today after 5lbs loss yesterday I'm going for a mooch round the shopping centre!! I will not buy nothing as the lovely Autumn is stocking me up!! But I feel it's time to start finding a dress that I want to fit into at goal!! So going to start having a look!! Have any of you got a particular outfit you are aiming for?? I love you girls -- I've decided that this morning - my goal seemed miles away when I started but now I know I can do it!! Thing is that's funny is don't wanna stop this diet cos would miss u all too much!! xx

If this one is Wimbledon themed I may cry. Esp if it's a whole lb worth!!!

When we are done I think we should keep in touch to help each other maintain properly! I think I'll need the help!

No not at all I was in agony for a whole hour last week but ducolax worked a treat so feel pretty clear at the moment! :) I am due on next Wednesday could that be it? Do u make up for it the week after when u have a slow week? Sorry for all the questions u ladies are like the Wikipedia of the Cambridge diet ur better then my consultant! Haha x

No not at all I was in agony for a whole hour last week but ducolax worked a treat so feel pretty clear at the moment! :) I am due on next Wednesday could that be it? Do u make up for it the week after when u have a slow week? Sorry for all the questions u ladies are like the Wikipedia of the Cambridge diet ur better then my consultant! Haha x

Not every week is the same and the heat can have a big impact on retaining water jaunt keep doing what your doing I was the same then whoosh 4 off in 3 days xx

Back