Day 1 tomorrow

image-425416879.jpg

Size 10 super skinny new look jeans

image-2152397160.jpg

Size 12 new look skirt. Good job it's a 12, it's small.

image-2525736716.jpg

Size 10 skirt

image-1193974618.jpg

Size 10 new look dress

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Twit twoo xx

Haha you've already seen them lol xx

Lizz, you look amazing!! Hot momma! Size ten, its the Mecca for me!!

Ceeboo, I feel your pain re runny tummy and defo kick the friend out. Tell him it's a healthy house now so he's gotta eat his Chinese outside if he wants it! My husband was a skinnymalinks when we met and all he ate was crap. It caught up with him in his 30s so have a little giggle to yourself picturing him with a pot belly!

No F&F today (yet) and my belly feel a bit better. I might knock the chewy bars on the head so and see if that works. Any feedback on those soups? Can I just throw hot water in to them? Don't have time to be messing round at work so need something fast!

Lizz, you look amazing!! Hot momma! Size ten, its the Mecca for me!! Ceeboo, I feel your pain re runny tummy and defo kick the friend out. Tell him it's a healthy house now so he's gotta eat his Chinese outside if he wants it! My husband was a skinnymalinks when we met and all he ate was crap. It caught up with him in his 30s so have a little giggle to yourself picturing him with a pot belly! No F&F today (yet) and my belly feel a bit better. I might knock the chewy bars on the head so and see if that works. Any feedback on those soups? Can I just throw hot water in to them? Don't have time to be messing round at work so need something fast!

When I see f&f I think tescos clothes....what does it stand for?

Thanks hun. I still have a stone 8 to go!

I like the soups. I have to add much more water else they are too powdery so I have sports direct mugs as they're massive and seem to work well! The oriental chilli one is amazing!!!!xx

What's F&F I think tesco clothes too lol. Oh and I'm boring I dont do soup but I tried the chilli and was best of them all really but not so much that I would have it again. Xx

Last edited:
Looking super hot there Lizz!

F&f stands for fast a furious. Regarding dashing to the loo! Opposite if Wimbledon.

I have had such a busy day and I've not left the office yet. Got to be up early again tomorrow too to do some training in Sussex.

Lizz just so you know I am proper jealous that you look so amazing! I feel like a mini elephant in skinny jeans but you look great!

Xxx

Looking super hot there Lizz! F&f stands for fast a furious. Regarding dashing to the loo! Opposite if Wimbledon. I have had such a busy day and I've not left the office yet. Got to be up early again tomorrow too to do some training in Sussex. Lizz just so you know I am proper jealous that you look so amazing! I feel like a mini elephant in skinny jeans but you look great! Xxx

Haha that would make sense lol! I love the terminology we use on this place lol

Oh boo that sucks Tigg! Long day for you then?

Don't talk rubbish hun you look fab all the time especially in those size 8s I'm sure!!! :)

I'm very happy with most the purchases, and the wardrobe is looking fuller for a change lol xx

Lizz, you look amazing!! Hot momma! Size ten, its the Mecca for me!! Ceeboo, I feel your pain re runny tummy and defo kick the friend out. Tell him it's a healthy house now so he's gotta eat his Chinese outside if he wants it! My husband was a skinnymalinks when we met and all he ate was crap. It caught up with him in his 30s so have a little giggle to yourself picturing him with a pot belly! No F&F today (yet) and my belly feel a bit better. I might knock the chewy bars on the head so and see if that works. Any feedback on those soups? Can I just throw hot water in to them? Don't have time to be messing round at work so need something fast!

I used to like the soups only the chilli and the pot and leek but I went off them. You have to be really diligent with the stirring else they go lumpy and powdery. They are good for a savoury change. Give them a go but avoid the tomato one. Nobody like the tomato one. Xxx

Lizz you look fab :D love the new look dress so much!!

Thanks Toodlies. Thankfully he's going away for the week on Sat!! Glad your belly has been okay so far :) mine is still umm loose shall we say! But better than yesterday :D

Oh gosh I think I may have a F&F situation on the way myself. Eurhh x

Oh gosh I think I may have a F&F situation on the way myself. Eurhh x

Oh no hun that's not what you need :( xx

Oh nooo Autumn :( hope it goes away sharpish! Xx

Lizz you look fab :D love the new look dress so much!! Thanks Toodlies. Thankfully he's going away for the week on Sat!! Glad your belly has been okay so far :) mine is still umm loose shall we say! But better than yesterday :D

Thanks ceeboo!! :)

Glad you're starting to feel better :) x

Oh nooo Autumn :( hope it goes away sharpish! Xx

Me too just got an icky feeling in my tummy hoping it's just trapped wind or something gurgling lots too lol. I don't want any wind trapped for weigh day tomorrow tho haja.
Hope u still going strong hun and we are here everyday like a little help group xx

Me too just got an icky feeling in my tummy hoping it's just trapped wind or something gurgling lots too lol. I don't want any wind trapped for weigh day tomorrow tho haja. Hope u still going strong hun and we are here everyday like a little help group xx

Thanks Autumn! I love the little group dynamic going on in this thread :) hope y'all don't mind me crashing in on it!! xx

Me too just got an icky feeling in my tummy hoping it's just trapped wind or something gurgling lots too lol. I don't want any wind trapped for weigh day tomorrow tho haja. Hope u still going strong hun and we are here everyday like a little help group xx

Want me to come and jump on your belly and push the farty poo out? Lol xx

Want me to come and jump on your belly and push the farty poo out? Lol xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Weirdly I declined the tummy massage for bowel issues today wish I'd had it now lol. I'm hoping the massage on my legs will make me wee out lots of leg fat tonight. God I need help I'm almost believe ing this **** I write myself lol xx

Weirdly I declined the tummy massage for bowel issues today wish I'd had it now lol. I'm hoping the massage on my legs will make me wee out lots of leg fat tonight. God I need help I'm almost believe ing this **** I write myself lol xx

Hahahahahaha I'm going to start massaging my legs to make me pee lol xx

Hope everybody's tummy issues have sorted themselves out! I didn't get home until 10. I am knackered and then had to eat something too.

Xxx

Back