Day 1 tomorrow

Hope everybody's tummy issues have sorted themselves out! I didn't get home until 10. I am knackered and then had to eat something too. Xxx

U work too hard hun was going to message u but figures u were working. What did u have. I will ask for that recipe book tomorrow and send u pics in evening once I'm home.
I actually laid there today and she was deep massaging my calves and I said in my mind 'oh his will break down all the fat and I can wee it out and any water I'm retaining' about 4 hours later sat here thinking am I stupid never learnt that at med school. Seriously this diet is making me 1) a dizzy blonde 2) very forgetful 3) deluded hahaha xx

U work too hard hun was going to message u but figures u were working. What did u have. I will ask for that recipe book tomorrow and send u pics in evening once I'm home. I actually laid there today and she was deep massaging my calves and I said in my mind 'oh his will break down all the fat and I can wee it out and any water I'm retaining' about 4 hours later sat here thinking am I stupid never learnt that at med school. Seriously this diet is making me 1) a dizzy blonde 2) very forgetful 3) deluded hahaha xx

Haha! I am all three of those things quite regularly, with or without the diet!

I had pasta with chicken spinach and mushrooms and a spoonful of quark to make it saucy. I was lovely but once again I'm stuffed!

Self employed so I have to work hard when the work's there. Doesn't help that my colleague took a week to write a report and only have me this afternoon to check it as it's due out before the end of the week but we are training people on Sussex tomorrow to it had to be done tonight.

Don't worry about messaging me. If I'm busy it's a welcome distraction for a bit to do something non work related. I'm terrible and work through lunch etc so distraction is good really.

we are going to Greece in Jun
6.jpg

Last edited:
im all three too as you've all worked out by now! lol oooooh the recipe books sounds good!!! I look forward to this! :)

Morning All! How is everyone today?

I'm working from home today, i need to go to the doctors about these migraines, and also the post office to get Freyas passport sorted and then it seems i have an entire weekend of Matt :/ Collecting him at 5 for the cricket, and he's said hes not going until Monday morning......i love my independence and freedom so this is going to be difficult for me! I hope he gets bored and b*gg*rs off early

How is everyone else doing? xx

im all three too as you've all worked out by now! lol oooooh the recipe books sounds good!!! I look forward to this! :) Morning All! How is everyone today? I'm working from home today, i need to go to the doctors about these migraines, and also the post office to get Freyas passport sorted and then it seems i have an entire weekend of Matt :/ Collecting him at 5 for the cricket, and he's said hes not going until Monday morning......i love my independence and freedom so this is going to be difficult for me! I hope he gets bored and b*gg*rs off early How is everyone else doing? xx

Yes do go to the docs about the head. I hate migraines, make me so ill. Can't eat, sleep, talk. Can barely function at all. I usually spend 12 hours throwing up and the another 12 in a darkened room, then maybe I can think about getting dresses or whatever.

As far as Matt goes. Say he can stay if he wants but you're going to carry on doing your thing and he can fit in around you rather than the other way around! Hope you have fun nonetheless!

Soooo tired and about to get in the car to drive for an hour and a half to get to the training place in Sussex! At least it should be a short day!

Xxx

Yes do go to the docs about the head. I hate migraines, make me so ill. Can't eat, sleep, talk. Can barely function at all. I usually spend 12 hours throwing up and the another 12 in a darkened room, then maybe I can think about getting dresses or whatever.

As far as Matt goes. Say he can stay if he wants but you're going to carry on doing your thing and he can fit in around you rather than the other way around! Hope you have fun nonetheless!

Soooo tired and about to get in the car to drive for an hour and a half to get to the training place in Sussex! At least it should be a short day!

Xxx

omg hun, i'm never that bad. Maybe its just a headache then....my head feels really heavy, like i cant hold it up, i become light sensitive, and i can barely keep my eyes open. I feel generally icky. Today i feel better though. Slept like a log!

The whole matt thing makes me feel very uncomfortable! lol

Oh good luck hun! Hope it goes ok and you get home at a decent time! xx

Everyone's busy busy and Lizz is dumping me for Matt this weekend boooo.
Someone has changes the drinks machine and I've had to try Pepsi and for my Friday treat as no coke zero.
I have zilch plans all weekend and done all the washing just a bit of cleaning to do and change bedding so am going to be bored xx

i'd rather dump matt for you! haha! In fact i am guessing that he will be so dull that i will spend more time than usual whatsapping you woman! lol xx

i'd rather dump matt for you! haha! In fact i am guessing that he will be so dull that i will spend more time than usual whatsapping you woman! lol xx

Haha good xx

I'm home! Early day for me. But I have to make the spare bed, make sure the spare bathroom is cleaned, do the dishes, take the bins out and cook dinner before my friend arrives! I'm knackered already!

I've been a bit naughty today and I have only had one of the recommended breakfasts and a shake all day. So I have about 800-900 calories to fit in this evening!

Lots of things to get done! Hope you have a fab time with your friend though :)

Mm green tea. I like the pomegranate flavoured one :)

I am doing okay I think. I keep having silly worries that I'm not gonna lose any weight. Still have a goofy tummy. Hoping it'll settle in the next couple of days!

Naughty Tiggs stashing calories lol.
Have a lovely evening and trip to France tho xxx

Naughty Tiggs stashing calories lol. Have a lovely evening and trip to France tho xxx

Thanks autumn! I'm going to have chicken, mushroom and spinach pasta tonight with a little dollop of quark to make a sauce.

Ceeboo, hope your tummy settles soon! You will lose weight in Cambridge but we all have that worry that I'll put in all this hard work and nothing will happen!

Hello,

Sorry busy day from this end!! Business banking etc! Not much fun!! - hope everyone's ok!

Enjoy your day in France Tigg, hope the weather stays lovely for you!!

Lizz, enjoy your time with Matt?! Maybe u shud give him a chance??

Autumn -- when's your weigh in?? Hope you got to go swimming in the end??

Ceeboo - you will have lost weight?! This diet doesn't fail you when you do it 100%!! Hope your tummy settles soon xx

Hi amigos
I lost 3 will update signature later just waiting for update as cousin on way to hospital bleeding xx

In other news my tummy settled yesterday evening but just stared on second shake of the day and had to rush to the loo??? I've had nothing other than ss since Tuesday when I was ss+ except the Pepsi max earlier so that's weird as not food that's set it off. Oh well hope it's a one off as got a king bar to enjoy later lol
Quiet tonight where are you all xx

Typed up a big reply and stupid phone just deleted it! A sh*t end to a sh*t day... Hope your all well. Tigg and lizz enjoy the friend hang outs. Autumn and ceeboo I think my tesco F&F must be catching over the Internet :) I feel a bit better in that dept... Hoping it stays that way! Well done on the 3 off autumn.

I was so pissed off at work today (spent the entire day up to my eyeballs getting screamed at by idiots who can't do their jobs right) I nearly broke. Wanted something nice so bad. Refrained but ate some peanuts when I came home... Put the rest in the bin! I feel bad.

Typed up a big reply and stupid phone just deleted it! A sh*t end to a sh*t day... Hope your all well. Tigg and lizz enjoy the friend hang outs. Autumn and ceeboo I think my tesco F&F must be catching over the Internet :) I feel a bit better in that dept... Hoping it stays that way! Well done on the 3 off autumn. I was so pissed off at work today (spent the entire day up to my eyeballs getting screamed at by idiots who can't do their jobs right) I nearly broke. Wanted something nice so bad. Refrained but ate some peanuts when I came home... Put the rest in the bin! I feel bad.

Hi hun sounds like day from hell for you. Early night and no more nuts.
I'm having an ss+ meal tomorrow as staying in with jay. Not decided what to have yet though decisions decisions xx

Back