Day 1 tomorrow

Morning amigos!

God son will be here soonish then Autumn!

I managed to behave yesterday despite my friend and hubby having a couple of Belgian waffles each as we wandered around. I wasn't even tempted. I love chocolate but it seems I'm quite happy to marvel at what they've done with it! I bought a chocolate cow and a chocolate pig for my nieces who are visiting next weekend. But that's it. I had my breakfast as supplied by me, a beef stew and salad (who knew the Belgians served salad with stew!) and ham salad in Calais on the way back. I had just enough water with my two tetra packs thrown in too!

How is everybody doing?
Xxx

Morning amigos! God son will be here soonish then Autumn! I managed to behave yesterday despite my friend and hubby having a couple of Belgian waffles each as we wandered around. I wasn't even tempted. I love chocolate but it seems I'm quite happy to marvel at what they've done with it! I bought a chocolate cow and a chocolate pig for my nieces who are visiting next weekend. But that's it. I had my breakfast as supplied by me, a beef stew and salad (who knew the Belgians served salad with stew!) and ham salad in Calais on the way back. I had just enough water with my two tetra packs thrown in too! How is everybody doing? Xxx

Oh it's dragging on still not started induction am thinking she will end up with a section just cos they've messed about ghats all.
The choc sounds divine I'm not at the stage where I could say no lol. Well done.
I'm watching cricket eng v ind waiting for the call xxx

Sounds like you had a super day Tigg and how you managed to resist is beyond me! I can't go anywhere like that until I'm beyond step 5! Lol choccywoccydoodah shop in Brighton is being done over Christmas with Freya!

Lost 2 again this week and 3.25" so stepping up to 810 properly and hoping that makes a difference next week with the scales. I'm not giving up the exercise for love nor money! It's taken me too long to start to enjoy it lol

Xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

7 inches in 2 weeks is amazing tho I've only just lost double that kn 3 months lol xx

Ok it am officially grateful for the inch loss hun,

I just have a cob on re the scales. Just going to go and hibernate for a bit until I get over the scales bit xx

Ok it am officially grateful for the inch loss hun, I just have a cob on re the scales. Just going to go and hibernate for a bit until I get over the scales bit xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Lol ok I will let u xx

Lizz I think 810 is the right step for you with the exercise. You will lose on that step with the exercise you're doing! You look fabulous! You feel better because you're fitter. The scales will catch up.

Autumn, shame they are messing her about! Hope it's all good!

I am feeling a bit Wimbledon today. No psyllium yesterday and not enough fruit.

Xxx

I need a poo too! I'm dreading a Wimbledon! :/

I have my milk in bottles all laid out nicely so I make sure I have my quota lol xx

I need a poo too! I'm dreading a Wimbledon! :/ I have my milk in bottles all laid out nicely so I make sure I have my quota lol xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

U been taking the husks too like Tiggs? Just shows how missing a day makes a difference. I've been so lucky this time round but last time I was on a log of codiene too so no wonder lol. Xx

So I know what f&f is. But what's Wimbledon?

Your inch loss is brilliant Lizz, well done!

I think I'm in ketosis. I'm not really sure. I'm on day 5 though so I'm hoping I am! Runny tummy seems to have dissipated. Yayy. I feel quite energetic which is something I haven't felt in a while! Nervous about the weigh in on Tuesday. I have pcos and am worried I'm gonna lose really small amounts :(

Ooh Autumn, hope everything is going okayyy. I'm not massively medical but I did midwifery training at uni for a year before I needed to leave for personal reasons so I kinda know what's what a bit :)

U been taking the husks too like Tiggs? Just shows how missing a day makes a difference. I've been so lucky this time round but last time I was on a log of codiene too so no wonder lol. Xx

I have indeed although not as frequent as on the tub because I keep forgetting :/ I have it all on my shelf though so on all over it haha

I think most of my belly ache today is swallowing all the chlorine water yesterday! :/ xx

So I know what f&f is. But what's Wimbledon? Your inch loss is brilliant Lizz, well done! I think I'm in ketosis. I'm not really sure. I'm on day 5 though so I'm hoping I am! Runny tummy seems to have dissipated. Yayy. I feel quite energetic which is something I haven't felt in a while! Nervous about the weigh in on Tuesday. I have pcos and am worried I'm gonna lose really small amounts :( Ooh Autumn, hope everything is going okayyy. I'm not massively medical but I did midwifery training at uni for a year before I needed to leave for personal reasons so I kinda know what's what a bit :)

Haha it's a poo that's the size of a tennis ball lol

Thank you hun!

You should be by day 5 and if you have an energy rush that's usually a good sign!

Keeping fingers crossed for Tuesday! What time is weigh in?

Autumn is a medical genius! :) xx

So I know what f&f is. But what's Wimbledon? Your inch loss is brilliant Lizz, well done! I think I'm in ketosis. I'm not really sure. I'm on day 5 though so I'm hoping I am! Runny tummy seems to have dissipated. Yayy. I feel quite energetic which is something I haven't felt in a while! Nervous about the weigh in on Tuesday. I have pcos and am worried I'm gonna lose really small amounts :( Ooh Autumn, hope everything is going okayyy. I'm not massively medical but I did midwifery training at uni for a year before I needed to leave for personal reasons so I kinda know what's what a bit :)

Wimbledon is a tennis ball feeling poo. U have all this to come and sounds to me like ketosis is here as u have energy lol. Just keep on track now as sounds like u are like me with a sensitive tummy. I had 24 hours off plan for a wedding and it was worse tummy experience in my life. I couldn't leave hotel toilet until hubby went I chemist for something so remember that when u feel like straying off plan hun. Xx

I have indeed although not as frequent as on the tub because I keep forgetting :/ I have it all on my shelf though so on all over it haha I think most of my belly ache today is swallowing all the chlorine water yesterday! :/ xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Chlorine have me a rash on Friday I know yuck.
Up them to two before ur meals and space your meals out more and that should stop Wimbledon and may end up with just a Ryder cup scenario instead lol x

Ahh!! Pahaha. That makes sense now :D it's in the evening, 6.45. I'll probably be on here at 7 crying, either with happiness for finally losing some weight or from sadness at losing nothing!! I'll have to update my YouTube blog too! Haha.

Wish I was a genius at something!! :D xx

Ahh!! Pahaha. That makes sense now :D it's in the evening, 6.45. I'll probably be on here at 7 crying, either with happiness for finally losing some weight or from sadness at losing nothing!! I'll have to update my YouTube blog too! Haha. Wish I was a genius at something!! :D xx

Pcos I know a lot about on my field hun. This diet is good for it as it really helps your cycle you know I had a d&c in December and cycle was a mess soon as been on this 4 weeks I have settled at a 30 day cycle which is my norm. As it helps with your hormones it should help the imbalance you suffer and after a couple of moths u may also notice that any facial hair starts decreasing too. There aren't too many of us obs/gyn who agree with this as research is limited but it does help. Do u carry a lot of weight on your belly? As that's common in pcos too and this diet helps fight belly fat (any low carb diet does) and there's no reason why u should have small losses. For maintenance in the doctors I would suggest SW as they have got research on pcos and their diet working. Where abouts in the country are u? I would have loved to take your hormone levels before u started and at the 12 week mark haha xx

Pcos I know a lot about on my field hun. This diet is good for it as it really helps your cycle you know I had a d&c in December and cycle was a mess soon as been on this 4 weeks I have settled at a 30 day cycle which is my norm. As it helps with your hormones it should help the imbalance you suffer and after a couple of moths u may also notice that any facial hair starts decreasing too. There aren't too many of us obs/gyn who agree with this as research is limited but it does help. Do u carry a lot of weight on your belly? As that's common in pcos too and this diet helps fight belly fat (any low carb diet does) and there's no reason why u should have small losses. For maintenance in the doctors I would suggest SW as they have got research on pcos and their diet working. Where abouts in the country are u? I would have loved to take your hormone levels before u started and at the 12 week mark haha xx

Ahh okay, that's so good to know :) thanks autumn, you've really helped settle my mind. I've been worrying about this so much lately.

Yes most of my weight is on my belly :( yucky.

I had changed my diet to a paleo diet before starting cambridge. Is that a good diet to follow?

What's SW?

I live in Swadlincote in Derbyshire. I just moved here actually. I lived in Skipton in Yorkshire before :)

So would you expect my hormone levels to decrease in 12 weeks? Xx

Ohhh I'm jn Harrogate but far from where u where and I'm going to derbyshirw in sept for a week hehe.
I would has though the hormone levels may have balanced out more but that's my personal opinion there's no research on it.
I've heard of that diet before but not looked into it SW is slimming world. Which hospital where u under before u moved as I'm assuming you've changed now xx

Autumn has gone into geek mode! Bloody doctors ;)

Ha ha I am going to be much better with my husk tablets now I promise and I've already had 1 porridge (with tablets) and I'll have the soup after my swim at 430 and then my dinner at 7 and a bar at 9. Sorted :)
Tomorrow is going to be a problem as I'm in Bedford all day :/ xx

Autumn has gone into geek mode! Bloody doctors ;) Ha ha I am going to be much better with my husk tablets now I promise and I've already had 1 porridge (with tablets) and I'll have the soup after my swim at 430 and then my dinner at 7 and a bar at 9. Sorted :) Tomorrow is going to be a problem as I'm in Bedford all day :/ xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Lol geek mode I love it. I shouldn't preach on public forums tho it's how u lose your job lol.
Can u not take your bar with you tomorrow so u had something then it's not all at night? Or split the 810 meal into 2 So u can take one with u and a bar and still have 2 products and rest of 810 meal at home. Spacing stuff out is defo better for u xx

Back