Day 1 tomorrow

Omg why didn't I think about splitting it haha! I can have a soup and half meal at lunch then the 2 products and half meal when I get home. Genius! Ha ha I'm so lame!
I know how I'm going to approach the 1000 cal plan but not the one before that lol I'm not the brightest!
Xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Ohh I see. Well I hope they balance out! :D

I was under Airedale Hospital in Keighley.

I love Harrogate, such a nice place. I had my back surgery at a hospital in Harrogate! I was a charity case for a private hospital there, haha. Was so nice! My own room and own nurse. I could get used to private healthcare :p

Really glad you're stepping up Lizz. You'll feel great doing the exercise with a bit more in you! I did too much once or twice and felt mega dizzy. I got the shakes once too. Trainer knew I hadn't eaten enough and he let me lie on the floor for a bit! Lol. That was when I went for step 3 and lost 4/5lbs that week! Just shows what being on the wrong step can do!

Anyway my friends is still here and she is really winding me up! She has that effect on me.

I've managed to get all my physio exercises done every day. Including on the euroshuttle yesterday. Bearing in mind one of them is called the monster walk which has to be done forwards and backwards I was good entertainment!

I have booked us tickets to see jersey boys in the west end this afternoon so now off to get changed and head out. Friend has decided she wants to go to the pub for lunch. She never let's me know. Oh well I know that pub does a decent salad.

Xxx

Ohh I see. Well I hope they balance out! :D I was under Airedale Hospital in Keighley. I love Harrogate, such a nice place. I had my back surgery at a hospital in Harrogate! I was a charity case for a private hospital there, haha. Was so nice! My own room and own nurse. I could get used to private healthcare :p

Haha I'm at Leeds work wise. Oh was it the duchy? I had tonsils out there and was like a hotel room haha xx

Really glad you're stepping up Lizz. You'll feel great doing the exercise with a bit more in you! I did too much once or twice and felt mega dizzy. I got the shakes once too. Trainer knew I hadn't eaten enough and he let me lie on the floor for a bit! Lol. That was when I went for step 3 and lost 4/5lbs that week! Just shows what being on the wrong step can do! Anyway my friends is still here and she is really winding me up! She has that effect on me. I've managed to get all my physio exercises done every day. Including on the euroshuttle yesterday. Bearing in mind one of them is called the monster walk which has to be done forwards and backwards I was good entertainment! I have booked us tickets to see jersey boys in the west end this afternoon so now off to get changed and head out. Friend has decided she wants to go to the pub for lunch. She never let's me know. Oh well I know that pub does a decent salad. Xxx

U have the willpower of iron hun xx

Haha I'm at Leeds work wise. Oh was it the duchy? I had tonsils out there and was like a hotel room haha xx

Ahh, I love Leeds too. I miss Yo Sushi! Yess I think that's the one! Was well nice! :D xx

Ahh, I love Leeds too. I miss Yo Sushi! Yess I think that's the one! Was well nice! :D xx

I just love the name imagine if you could say 'oh hello I work at the duchy' (in a posh lady voice lol) x

I just love the name imagine if you could say 'oh hello I work at the duchy' (in a posh lady voice lol) x

Hahaha! I'm from North Yorkshire. I can't do posh ;) xx

Really glad you're stepping up Lizz. You'll feel great doing the exercise with a bit more in you! I did too much once or twice and felt mega dizzy. I got the shakes once too. Trainer knew I hadn't eaten enough and he let me lie on the floor for a bit! Lol. That was when I went for step 3 and lost 4/5lbs that week! Just shows what being on the wrong step can do! Anyway my friends is still here and she is really winding me up! She has that effect on me. I've managed to get all my physio exercises done every day. Including on the euroshuttle yesterday. Bearing in mind one of them is called the monster walk which has to be done forwards and backwards I was good entertainment! I have booked us tickets to see jersey boys in the west end this afternoon so now off to get changed and head out. Friend has decided she wants to go to the pub for lunch. She never let's me know. Oh well I know that pub does a decent salad. Xxx

I'm deffo thinking step 2 will be the best option now. I have had dizzy spells too and it might stop the headaches too.

Haha can't you politely tell her to sod off! Well done on doing the physio hun, how's the knee feeling? Sounds like a lovely evening planned :) xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Quick up date amigos baby arrived about 5 mins ago am super proud of her just gas n air and once induced happened quickly thank god she's had a hellish few days
Once I see him will send u a pic on whatsapp amigos xx

Yay for the baby news autumn!

Def step 2 for you Lizz dizzy is bad. I do a fair bit of exercise and was glad of being on step2. I went up to step 3 when I started high intensity stuff like spinning and circuits. My body needed the carbs. But I was ready for them and stuck like glue to the weights and measures. I was terrified!

Friend is from up north I think she's going home tomorrow. Though it could be Tuesday. I never know with her because she doesn't tell me. I'm sat in my bedroom whilst she talks at hubby for a bit. I just can't face it! I need a break. I am going to get myself a cup of green tea and try to relax.

I feel really bloated at the mo (totm is due in a few days) weigh in on Tuesday so fingers crossed for less bloatyness by then.

I'm off to do my monster walk in the hall whilst humming Frankie valli and the four season songs having just got home from watching jersey boys in the west end. 'Sherry, Sherry Baby!'

Xxx

Evening all,

Autumn - congratulations on the safe arrival of your godson!! Hope mummy n baby are doing well.

Lizz - how's Matt? Well done on your 2lbs loss!! Definitely think moving up will help you with your losses esp with your exercise. Exercise is such a good route for maintenance that you should keep it as a permanent fixture in your life - that's what I plan to do as well!!

Tigg -- your weekend sounds amazing!! France and the west end all in one go!! Hope your friend isn't annoying you any more and you've managed to fit all your food in!!

It's been a long day from this end n I'm one tired Tinks - we've been to lincoln today left at 4am!! Feeling fed up as the scales just aren't dropping and I'm still bleeding 14 days n counting n extremely heavy so starting to feel pretty blurghhh!! Will end up anaemic at this rate as I'm borderline anyway!! I think it might be that what's causing scales to stay the same as I've been 100% every day!!

Hope everyone else is ok!! xx

Evening all, Autumn - congratulations on the safe arrival of your godson!! Hope mummy n baby are doing well. Lizz - how's Matt? Well done on your 2lbs loss!! Definitely think moving up will help you with your losses esp with your exercise. Exercise is such a good route for maintenance that you should keep it as a permanent fixture in your life - that's what I plan to do as well!! Tigg -- your weekend sounds amazing!! France and the west end all in one go!! Hope your friend isn't annoying you any more and you've managed to fit all your food in!! It's been a long day from this end n I'm one tired Tinks - we've been to lincoln today left at 4am!! Feeling fed up as the scales just aren't dropping and I'm still bleeding 14 days n counting n extremely heavy so starting to feel pretty blurghhh!! Will end up anaemic at this rate as I'm borderline anyway!! I think it might be that what's causing scales to stay the same as I've been 100% every day!! Hope everyone else is ok!! xx

That is a busy day Tinks! Sounds like fun though. Shame about the massively extended totm! Autumn's your girl for advice on that but I can see that it would be problematic. I am anaemic more often than not so I know how you feel. It's always so knackering! You're probably right about the scales not dropping but that just means when you're all sorted out you will drop lbs for fun!

I've spoken to her about it and it's not uncommon on thai type of diet either when you are on the pill or coil or implant
I'm back home after seeing baby Jacob he's so lovely she did super well xx

That is a busy day Tinks! Sounds like fun though. Shame about the massively extended totm! Autumn's your girl for advice on that but I can see that it would be problematic. I am anaemic more often than not so I know how you feel. It's always so knackering! You're probably right about the scales not dropping but that just means when you're all sorted out you will drop lbs for fun!

It definitely knocks the stuffing out of you so to speak!! I know the scales will catch up as soon as totm finally stops!! I'm sure as Autumn said it's part diet, but mostly my implant as it's coming to an end soon I think (well I know I've had it for 2 years!) - hopefully it'll stop in next few days if not I'll pop to the drs xx

It definitely knocks the stuffing out of you so to speak!! I know the scales will catch up as soon as totm finally stops!! I'm sure as Autumn said it's part diet, but mostly my implant as it's coming to an end soon I think (well I know I've had it for 2 years!) - hopefully it'll stop in next few days if not I'll pop to the drs xx

Oh get it out lol. I'm not a big advocate of the implant but hey ho lol. Xx

Morning Amigos! I have somehow managed to gain 2lbs on the scales overnight!!!!!

Oh well my stomach feels like it's carrying around some lead weight so maybe that going will help. I am getting officially weighed tomorrow so we will see!

How are we all today?

My friend is still here. I really hope she's going home today. I have had a headache since she arrived. I have stuck as closely as possible to plan (we went to prezzo in the end and they have their menu cals online) and have def been under the 1200 cals every day.

Xxx

Morning Amigos! I have somehow managed to gain 2lbs on the scales overnight!!!!! Oh well my stomach feels like it's carrying around some lead weight so maybe that going will help. I am getting officially weighed tomorrow so we will see! How are we all today? My friend is still here. I really hope she's going home today. I have had a headache since she arrived. I have stuck as closely as possible to plan (we went to prezzo in the end and they have their menu cals online) and have def been under the 1200 cals every day. Xxx

She needs telling your not a hotel.
Wimbledon big time here today omg sweating up feel like I've given birth the lot lol. It was more like a racket than a ball lol. Xx

Back