Day 1 tomorrow

Morning,

Well today was weigh in for me - I've seen my cdc aswell and I've lost another 3lbs this week - really pleased esp with the ongoing bleeding issue!! That brings my total loss to 44lbs in 12 weeks (including 2weeks off plan completely) so really 44lbs in 10 weeks how fab is that???? That's 3stone 2lbs!!!!!! Really really happy this morning (as you can probably tell!!)!! Just goes to show what you an achieve by being 100%!! And has given me the motivation I need to be as good as I can on holiday so I can get to goal which doesn't feel like an impossibility like it did at the start!!!
Happy days lol xx

Morning, Well today was weigh in for me - I've seen my cdc aswell and I've lost another 3lbs this week - really pleased esp with the ongoing bleeding issue!! That brings my total loss to 44lbs in 12 weeks (including 2weeks off plan completely) so really 44lbs in 10 weeks how fab is that???? That's 3stone 2lbs!!!!!! Really really happy this morning (as you can probably tell!!)!! Just goes to show what you an achieve by being 100%!! And has given me the motivation I need to be as good as I can on holiday so I can get to goal which doesn't feel like an impossibility like it did at the start!!! Happy days lol xx

Tinks that is absolutely amazing! You have done so well. I'm really proud of you! Xxx

Morning,

Well today was weigh in for me - I've seen my cdc aswell and I've lost another 3lbs this week - really pleased esp with the ongoing bleeding issue!! That brings my total loss to 44lbs in 12 weeks (including 2weeks off plan completely) so really 44lbs in 10 weeks how fab is that???? That's 3stone 2lbs!!!!!! Really really happy this morning (as you can probably tell!!)!! Just goes to show what you an achieve by being 100%!! And has given me the motivation I need to be as good as I can on holiday so I can get to goal which doesn't feel like an impossibility like it did at the start!!!
Happy days lol xx

YAY :) Well done Tink!!!! 3lbs off with all the bleeding as well is superb!!! You should be really proud of yourself hun and 44lbs in 12 (or even 10) weeks is amazing!!!!! :) How long now until you go on holiday? you coming off plan? xx

Well done Tink that's amazing :D

And thanks to everyone for your encouraging words, feeling a lot better about my yesterday's weigh in now :)

have you tried using frozen fruit? I'm going to have a smoothie for breakfast when i'm on the higher plan as im not really a breakfast person (first thing that is), i like breakfast food, but more about 11am lol cheese?!?!?!?! OMG! Thats deffo not on plan! I'd rather not eat than eat off plan! lol I just glug a bit more water! lol Hope you have a good day at work hun xx

I have some frozen fruit in, following your suggestion! I'm not great with breakfast either but try to have something either just before I leave the house in the morning but if I can't face it (I usually can't) I take something to work with me.

Yeah cheese! He got peckish and just sat there and bit lumps off it! Wow! I bet he still loses weight this week!

Xxx

He's a man, course he will. Jammy sods. My fella lost more than me this week and he's on step 2. Pft! xx

Yayyyyy!! Finally got my YouTube link to work on here!! haha. Jeeeez that took some time. I'm such a spesh. I have a couple vlogs if anyone wants to laugh at me... :p

I have some frozen fruit in, following your suggestion! I'm not great with breakfast either but try to have something either just before I leave the house in the morning but if I can't face it (I usually can't) I take something to work with me. Yeah cheese! He got peckish and just sat there and bit lumps off it! Wow! I bet he still loses weight this week! Xxx

I really like the convenience of the frozen fruit, it's hassle free. And if you use some of your veg allowance on some spinach/kale, you can make it into a smoothie rather than actually having a breakfast.

Omg heathen!! That's gross! He probably will as well! Men always bloody do!!! Hateful creatures!

Xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

I really like the convenience of the frozen fruit, it's hassle free. And if you use some of your veg allowance on some spinach/kale, you can make it into a smoothie rather than actually having a breakfast. Omg heathen!! That's gross! He probably will as well! Men always bloody do!!! Hateful creatures! Xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

I have a confession. I can't drink lumpy drinks. I am so terrible I have to make sure my shakes are ultra smooth. It's ok it fits ice chunks but bits of drink for some reason I can't do! So I've never actually drunk a smoothie. Weird I know. I won't drink a cup a soup. I use a spoon. Sort of defeats the point.

Any way hope you're all having good days. Xxx

I have a confession. I can't drink lumpy drinks. I am so terrible I have to make sure my shakes are ultra smooth. It's ok it fits ice chunks but bits of drink for some reason I can't do! So I've never actually drunk a smoothie. Weird I know. I won't drink a cup a soup. I use a spoon. Sort of defeats the point. Any way hope you're all having good days. Xxx

I have something called the nutri-bullet, it makes all the smoothies I do for Freya 100% smooth! Not even the seeds get through! It's amazing! Ha ha I use a spoon work my soups!

I'm having a real 'I want food' day today and my body has just given up on me! Been in bed since 3 feeling sorry for myself :( was supposed to be over at al's tonight as well :( xx

Thanks everyone - I'm super chuffed with my results so far still have a way to go but I'll get there! I go to Devon next Saturday but have a meal out on Friday so will be coming off completely then. But i know I can keep it in control I'm going to enjoy myself not to eat!! It's my daughters birthday party this Saturday which I was gonna come off for but I'm not now as I don't feel the need to!! There's absolutely nothing that I want to eat to be honest and some of my key to success this time is I'm really enjoying my ss+ meals.

That's not good Lizz, try and focus on Freya coming home tomorrow!! You definitely don't want food - get urself off to Als house!! Is there anything that's triggered it?? Is it this Friday you go to Alton Towers.

Frozen fruit is the best my local pub used to do this drink which was half a glass of rose wine, quarter fruit juice and quarter lemonade and loads of frozen raspberries!! Absolutely wonderful on a warm summer evening!!

Gonna have a nose at you Ceebo when I get 5mins!!
Well we've been swimming and home now can't wait for my bar tonight! I've finished my water so gonna have a little coke zero to celebrate my loss today!!

xx

Well done tinks 3lb is super dread to think what scales will say for me on Friday :-(

Are you still going to go off plan on holiday? I've managed to get products down me today but made quorn and mushrooms and it was warm and stung really bad as my mouth is still raw just not as angry. Am going to have another shake later on tho and try again tomorrow with some proper food.
Trying to stay off laptop and iPhone as much as poss as having head bent over them is causing my neck problems :((((
Lizz an early night will hopefully help u feel better tomorrow xxx

Hi everyone another busy day here 5 hours in the car driving so just water and coffee but had a yummy mango shake when i got in (my favourite flovour) had some chicken and salad but a bit too full for once - that never happens to me lol

will have a bar later when taken kids swim training!!!

tomorrow in london for meetings is there any recommendations for a nice step 2 meal as m&s simply food is getting a tad boring and surely there is somewhere nice to eat or get takeaway from that stays on track.?

weigh in day friday looming ominously!

sam

Hi everyone another busy day here 5 hours in the car driving so just water and coffee but had a yummy mango shake when i got in (my favourite flovour) had some chicken and salad but a bit too full for once - that never happens to me lol will have a bar later when taken kids swim training!!! tomorrow in london for meetings is there any recommendations for a nice step 2 meal as m&s simply food is getting a tad boring and surely there is somewhere nice to eat or get takeaway from that stays on track.? weigh in day friday looming ominously! sam

Hey Sam can you not take a tuna and cottage cheese salad with you. Only thing with pre packed stuff is they add extra salt etc and that can make u retain water. Plus I prefer to weigh and measure everything lol. Only other thing is a nandos chicken butterfly with salad that is ok for step 2 and they do take out xx

Well done tinks 3lb is super dread to think what scales will say for me on Friday :-( Are you still going to go off plan on holiday? I've managed to get products down me today but made quorn and mushrooms and it was warm and stung really bad as my mouth is still raw just not as angry. Am going to have another shake later on tho and try again tomorrow with some proper food. Trying to stay off laptop and iPhone as much as poss as having head bent over them is causing my neck problems :(((( Lizz an early night will hopefully help u feel better tomorrow xxx

autumn hope you start to feel better i cant advise anything for the sore mouth that must be horrid but on the neck side i have the same issue its a nasty pain, some exercises my physio gave me work a treat for days when you find yourself hunched over typing , its a lovely feeling to stretch your neck out but i also struggled to get into a comfortable position with my neck sleeping especially when away from home . anyway not to winge i just wanted to sympathise and hope you are doing better soon
sam

Hey Sam can you not take a tuna and cottage cheese salad with you. Only thing with pre packed stuff is they add extra salt etc and that can make u retain water. Plus I prefer to weigh and measure everything lol. Only other thing is a nandos chicken butterfly with salad that is ok for step 2 and they do take out xx
yes i theoretically could take a pack up but it may spoil the look of my new handbag- very vain i know
good point though regarding salt i really dont want to be retaining any water for weigh in day!!!
sam

autumn hope you start to feel better i cant advise anything for the sore mouth that must be horrid but on the neck side i have the same issue its a nasty pain, some exercises my physio gave me work a treat for days when you find yourself hunched over typing , its a lovely feeling to stretch your neck out but i also struggled to get into a comfortable position with my neck sleeping especially when away from home . anyway not to winge i just wanted to sympathise and hope you are doing better soon sam

I'm on AB drops for my mouth and mouth rinse to numb pain too.
I see a physical re my neck it doesn't help with my job as I am leaving over concentrating when I'm in theatre and it's just a weakness I seem to have but I've got 5 exercises and 2 stretches to go at twice a day. Xx

Hey amigos! How are my favourite ladies doing?

I'm still feeling rotten. I'm in bed eating my dinner and staying here. Not bothering with al's tonight, haven't got the energy again!

Yeah Friday for Alton towers! I have a soup, a lemon bar and a peppermint bar for Friday. I'm going to take some pieces of chicken/salad with me for Friday night as well. I'm hoping there is a kettle in the room. Freya will have her main meal at lunch time so she will just need nibbles for Friday night which I'll take with us. Then Saturday I have a lemon bar to have during the day and then the rest I'll have when I'm home. Can't see us spending a full day in the water park so should be home by 4. All planned and in my head.

Need to keep focused while I'm at Alton towers especially with Sunday being weigh in! I can ill afford to slip considering last weeks weigh in!

How's everyone been today? Xx

Hey amigos! How are my favourite ladies doing? I'm still feeling rotten. I'm in bed eating my dinner and staying here. Not bothering with al's tonight, haven't got the energy again! Yeah Friday for Alton towers! I have a soup, a lemon bar and a peppermint bar for Friday. I'm going to take some pieces of chicken/salad with me for Friday night as well. I'm hoping there is a kettle in the room. Freya will have her main meal at lunch time so she will just need nibbles for Friday night which I'll take with us. Then Saturday I have a lemon bar to have during the day and then the rest I'll have when I'm home. Can't see us spending a full day in the water park so should be home by 4. All planned and in my head. Need to keep focused while I'm at Alton towers especially with Sunday being weigh in! I can ill afford to slip considering last weeks weigh in! How's everyone been today? Xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches
have a great time at alton towers - we went for a few days in may and the kids (10/13) loved it
yes there were kettles in the room but sadly no fridges which was a ahame (alton towers hotel)
kids loved the waterpark too and the good thing is all the walking you will do
have a great time
sam

Sorry I've not been around this afternoon/evening, so very busy. Then stuck in traffic trying to get home for a couple of hours!

Anyway. I hope you're all doing ok.

Lizz, if you're feeling hungry make some jelly then go out for a walk and drink some water. If you're still hungry when you get back have some jelly! I know it's too late for that now but maybe it'll help next time. Freya will be back tomorrow yay!!!!

I've never been to Alton towers but I'm sure you'll both have a fab time and it sounds to me like you have everything planned and ready to go!

Well I have just managed to finish today's food so I'm going to hibernate for a while whilst it digests!!!

Xxx

Back