Day 1 tomorrow

so this week.....

11 13 (weigh in), 12, 11 11, now 11 12.5! My body is taking the f-ing p155 and its making me lose all motivation! Why cant i be one of those ones that the scales drop for? 12 a poxy pound since sunday? i have no motivation at all today, and with alton towers tomorrow i am genuinely concerned about staying on plan!

i'm sat at work with my herbal tea and my bloody soup for lunch feeling bloated and rubbish!

Feel really unhappy :( my goal of 10 7 is never going to happen is it?! :( xx

lizzrob its really frustrating isnt it but sounds like you are retaining alot of fluid if you are bloated so u are probably losing it just doesnt show on the scales. keep at it hun.

i know i shouldnt have popped on the scales this morninf they are showing 2lbs up from yesterday (wtf?) because of travelling i have only managed 2 products and a meal and milks (step 2) i am hoping missing out a product for 2 days hasnt hindered my losses but i couldnt face or didnt feel hungry enough to get another product down me late at night, my schedule has been all over the place cos of early starts and travelling and i feel really bloated today so am hoping that it the reason, so drinking plenty and a slightly later start today so managed to get a shake down before I left the house amd i have a bar and a tetra to have spaced during the day (dont get home til 9 tonight) will be really miffed if i have only lost 2lb as been really good this week. on the other hand clothes are not as tight already not baggy yet but fitting much better!!!!

hope everyone feeling bright and ready to tackle what the day brings- come ok girlies lets have a good day

sam

Lizz come on there's no point stressing until the weigh has happened Sunday and u know the laxatives grab on to all water in the body and then soon as u put more water in the body keeps hold thinking 'holy moly we aren't letting this lot go' so it's just water and will pass in a day or two. U can do Alton towers and u have to because us part of life and maintaining means u will face these obstacles. And when I feel like straying just remember Tiggs went to Belgium chocolate shops and behaved so you can do it.
I managed ss+ yesterday and mouth defo kn the mend now so has meant only 2 days off plan due to sickness and scales gone up 6lb and that's after a day of ss+ so dread to think what they showed yesterday. Am never going to be in the 13's for holiday a week on sat so I too am depressed so we can keep going together xx

so this week.....

11 13 (weigh in), 12, 11 11, now 11 12.5! My body is taking the f-ing p155 and its making me lose all motivation! Why cant i be one of those ones that the scales drop for? 12 a poxy pound since sunday? i have no motivation at all today, and with alton towers tomorrow i am genuinely concerned about staying on plan!

i'm sat at work with my herbal tea and my bloody soup for lunch feeling bloated and rubbish!

Feel really unhappy :( my goal of 10 7 is never going to happen is it?! :( xx

Lizz, give your body a chance!! - you've still got 3 days till weigh in?? It will happen - the scales are weird things!! Think about what you would tell me if I had written that post!! I know it's demotivating but you don't know your weekly results yet and look lovely you are wearing size 10 clothes already!!!!
Maybe daily weighing isn't for you?? Lots of walking about Alton towers will definitely help!! Hope you feel better soon!! I'm sure you will when Freya is home!! What time is she getting back xx

Lizz, you're eating less calories than you're using. You will and are losing weight. I somehow had an extra couple of lbs over night last week at one point but they were gone by WI day.

You can keep going and get thru Alton towers without falling off the wagon. You have a plan and we have all see how you can stick to a plan!

Sometimes I don't lose anything all week but then drop a couple of lbs in the day or so before WI.

Autumn is right in tryin to help your poo problem you've managed to give yourself a water problem. But that will resolve itself given time!

Now the real reason you are going to stick to this is that you want to be fit and healthy and slim. You're like me, the other diets don't work. This is the only one that ever has, why give up on it when it's working. Yes it's slower than it might be for other people, but that's how it's been for me too. It's costing me a fortune and it's frustrating but I WILL succeed. And so will you!

Hope you're feeling better and that Freya hugs help you too! Xxx

Autumn how's your mouth? Glad you're managing to get back to plan. Xxx

Hope everyone is okay in the heat today!

I echo what everyone else has said Liz! Don't worry chuck. Freya is home today. Lots of cuddles and Alton towers tomorrow! Yayyyyy! :D

Had a pretty bad day yesterday, was dizzy and unbalanced and my bp was quite low for me. I'm normally like 120/70 and it was 90/60. Felt really sick and headachey and ended up eating a bit of chicken to help me through, all I wanted was to eat sh1t but managed not to. And today, I'm feeling fine again! I really don't feel like I'm losing weight though :/ it's a weird feeling. My tummy is sore and feels bigger than ever. I worried that maybe I was pregnant but test was neg, plus I know I can't get pregnant anyway cos I'm on the implant (don't tell me off Autumn!!!) :) so don't really know what went off yesterday? Maybe not enough sodium in me. I'm drinking between 3-4litres a day so it can't be dehydration can it? Gaaah who knows... Dyed my hair as well. So now it's blaaaack.. Picture attached.. POSERR :)

Love to all. Hope everyone is bossing it today :D xxxx

Attachments

• image-2463390658.jpg
    image-2463390658.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 24
Thank you amigos! I do so love you all for your super supportive words. Its just one of those days. I feel incredibly emotional and ive been a bit weepy at work which is very unlike me. i think stress at work, missing Freya, the scales, its all just a bit much. Its not helping that i feel constantly drained so i have a doctors appointment booked for next thursday.

Alton towers will be rough and im hoping that i wake up with a more positive diet friendly mindset before i f*&k it up completely! My OCD means i am panicking about the change in routine for the next 2 days....so that's putting me on edge A LOT! I have my comfort zone and this isnt within it at all.

i'm leaving work at 230 and Freya should be home by 4ish so gives me time to get home and get the house cleaned! cx

Mouth is defo getting there and only ended up with two days off Tiggs so that's one blessing. Gaining 6lb is not however a blessing. Will see what happens tomorrow if I haven't lost all this by holiday I will struggle sticking step 77 never mind step 1. And yes I know there's no step 77 am just angry sad and generally perplexed. Xx

Thank you amigos! I do so love you all for your super supportive words. Its just one of those days. I feel incredibly emotional and ive been a bit weepy at work which is very unlike me. i think stress at work, missing Freya, the scales, its all just a bit much. Its not helping that i feel constantly drained so i have a doctors appointment booked for next thursday. Alton towers will be rough and im hoping that i wake up with a more positive diet friendly mindset before i f*&k it up completely! My OCD means i am panicking about the change in routine for the next 2 days....so that's putting me on edge A LOT! I have my comfort zone and this isnt within it at all. i'm leaving work at 230 and Freya should be home by 4ish so gives me time to get home and get the house cleaned! cx

I'm sure once Freya's home you'll start to feel more settled. Having your routine broken is hard but you'll have a great time so try to enjoy yourself! I wonder if you need to stay off the scales for a bit until you're properly into step2. Then the motivation can't leave you if you're not seeing the daily fluctuations. Btw we all have them and it's hard to ignore the ups but they are temporary!

Xxx

Mouth is defo getting there and only ended up with two days off Tiggs so that's one blessing. Gaining 6lb is not however a blessing. Will see what happens tomorrow if I haven't lost all this by holiday I will struggle sticking step 77 never mind step 1. And yes I know there's no step 77 am just angry sad and generally perplexed. Xx

So glad your mouth is getting better that means those 6lbs will be gone before you notice they're there! No matter what have a great holiday and make healthy choices where you can but remember you're on holiday so enjoy it!

Don't be angry you gave your body 600 calories a day and then real food and so many more calories. As you said to Lizz earlier you know your body has grabbed on to every bit of it and kept it because it thinks it's not getting any of it for a bit so it had better hold on to what it's got! (Paraphrasing). Those lbs will go and you will look fab on your holibobs!

Xxx

So glad your mouth is getting better that means those 6lbs will be gone before you notice they're there! No matter what have a great holiday and make healthy choices where you can but remember you're on holiday so enjoy it! Don't be angry you gave your body 600 calories a day and then real food and so many more calories. As you said to Lizz earlier you know your body has grabbed on to every bit of it and kept it because it thinks it's not getting any of it for a bit so it had better hold on to what it's got! (Paraphrasing). Those lbs will go and you will look fab on your holibobs! Xxx

Hope so only got a week to go. I can't afford to eat off step 1 on holiday or will mean 2 months of no change weight wise as currently I'm sitting where I was 6 weeks ago which makes me think what's the point? Starting to feel hungry now shaky n sweaty must be the rice pudding tins and mash I ate booo xx

You needed the food autumn! You are back on plan now, and the weight will come off. Can't change what's been and gone. Focus on the next 4 weeks

Freya home, very happy! Changed and off to the park in a bit.

My belly is in bits though :( really windy but no farts :/ it's very painful.

How is everyone else doing today?

I'm not doing my Pilates today. Figured that running round cleaning like a nutter for half an hour and going to the park would cover me exercise wise for the day! Xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

managed to find something nice for my meal tonight in London - harrods do a make your own salad so i chose salad, green beans and cucumber with prawns and egg hey presto a step 2 meal!!! relaxed and ate it in hyde park

started earlier on the products today and i can say it has definitely given me more of an appetite- when i dont start til lunch i dont feel anywhere near as hungry!

sam

Well done on finding something to eat!

It's so hot I just want to find a cave and hibernate!!! Oh well off the legs bums and tums as prescribed by my physio!

Hope you're all coping with the heat and drinking loads of water!

Xxx

problem is I have been walking so much today and its very hot and my thighs are chafing and so sore feel like i should be walking like john wayne

cant wait to get home and have a lovely shower the tube was sweltering i was sweating most unladylike!!! in front of my boss too yuck this hopefully will be the last year of feeling this gross in the heat

i would love to walk and not feel sore when wearing a skirt i did have tights on which didnt help

drank tonnes of water though and not weed as much out as has gone in so it must have sweated out!!!! my lovely boss made sure he ate before i met him - he knows I am on a low carb diet so i usually only drink water with him or coffee/tea

hey ho 2 hours on the train and time to read my book

sam

problem is I have been walking so much today and its very hot and my thighs are chafing and so sore feel like i should be walking like john wayne cant wait to get home and have a lovely shower the tube was sweltering i was sweating most unladylike!!! in front of my boss too yuck this hopefully will be the last year of feeling this gross in the heat i would love to walk and not feel sore when wearing a skirt i did have tights on which didnt help drank tonnes of water though and not weed as much out as has gone in so it must have sweated out!!!! my lovely boss made sure he ate before i met him - he knows I am on a low carb diet so i usually only drink water with him or coffee/tea hey ho 2 hours on the train and time to read my book sam

I hate the chafing. There's a runners trick though it's called a glide stick. It's like a solid deodorant but not. A quick swipe in the rubbing area and hey presto no chafing. Great stuff. Used it for walking about it skirts for years. One year I chafed so badly I got a nasty cyst so I've used it ever since.

I haven't had enough water yet. My wee is too dark.

I hate the chafing. There's a runners trick though it's called a glide stick. It's like a solid deodorant but not. A quick swipe in the rubbing area and hey presto no chafing. Great stuff. Used it for walking about it skirts for years. One year I chafed so badly I got a nasty cyst so I've used it ever since. I haven't had enough water yet. My wee is too dark.

thanks for that i will look out for it

get glugging that water!!!

How is everyone this morning?

Freya and I are off to Alton towers today :) what to wear is an issue and yesterday was a vile food day, I just wanted to eat, hopefully calm will have been restored today and I'll feel a lot more controlled! I have to do this. There are no excuses! It's 'only' Alton sodding towers and I'm behaving like it's a month living in a vat of cadburys chocolate!

Freya food for today/tomorrow is all sorted. And I have bars/soup packed for today and then I'll have a chicken salad at some point. Tomorrow I'll have a lemon bar during the day then come home to products and a meal. Might SS+ tho rather than 810. We shall see.

Took some 'tums' yesterday and that sorted my belly out. Been farting like a good 'Un all night #thereisareasonwhyimsingle lol xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Morning Lizz,
You sound more focused and in the zone today!! I hope you have a great time at Alton Towers I'm sure Freya will love it and spending time with her having some fun is prob exactly what you need!!

Hope everyone else is ok aswell!! I maybe AWOL for a bit as the party is tomorrow so loads of running around to do, cooking to do, and goodness knows what else to do!!! Lol but I'm here in the background and will definitely be staying on plan despite the huge order from papas johns for the party!!!

Catch Up soon xx

Tinks is right it's like you found positive Lizz in the shower this morning. I suspect that's something to do with Freya being back.

Try to enjoy Alton towers as much as possible a
Me remember you have a plan for your food and you can stick to it. If you are going to drop to ss+ keep an eye on the exercise you're doing. Don't want you fainting!

Glad you're feeling better generally though!

Tinks. Hope you have a fun party!

Autumn, how's the mouth doing?

I'm in shorts today it's too darn hot for anything else. Sorry world I know how pasty and funny looking they are but I'm sure you can manage! Xxx

Back