Day 1 tomorrow

weigh in this afternoon for me officially lost 3lbs this week which is ok I know I should be pleased with that, I have tried my hardest this week !

anyway thats a total of 10lb gone forever!!!

now I have the shakes and bars that are my favourite flavours!! (mango cappucino shakes and orange bars yummy!!)

anyway planned dinner of prawns and egg salad yippee its friday, kids and hubby are having special homemade burgers (care of harrods fillet steak burgers!! there were only 3 on sale!!)

going over to angelsey tomorrow to see the parents and get them to childsit for a week!!

hope everyone has a great weekend

sam

weigh in this afternoon for me officially lost 3lbs this week which is ok I know I should be pleased with that, I have tried my hardest this week ! anyway thats a total of 10lb gone forever!!! now I have the shakes and bars that are my favourite flavours!! (mango cappucino shakes and orange bars yummy!!) anyway planned dinner of prawns and egg salad yippee its friday, kids and hubby are having special homemade burgers (care of harrods fillet steak burgers!! there were only 3 on sale!!) going over to angelsey tomorrow to see the parents and get them to childsit for a week!! hope everyone has a great weekend sam

That's great news. Well done on the loss. The hot weather probably didn't help you. It's certainly not helping me!

My sister is coming to visit me this weekend she lives up in Bangor, not far from Angelsey. Hope you have a great weekend!

Xxx

Hello hello

Have been AWOL all week but caught up! Liz hope that Alton towers is great fun, I'd love to go! I am a total fairground child! Tigg get those pins out! Hear you al have lovely weather in the uk. It was so bad here this am I had to get my boss to collect me from the car park and drop me to the office lol! Lovely and sunny now though! Tinks hope the party planning is going well, i am drooling at the papa johns. S4s well done on three lbs down! :) that's a good loss this week. I am addicte to the cappuccino shakes too with loads of ice so they are like a frappe! Autumn hope the ulcers are a bit better. Thy are so painful.

I have been fairly on plan this week again, haven't had time to think about food. Work is the usual poo. One of my team members left this week and I haven't even started interviewing for a replacement so will be at least 6 weeks before I get a replacement and heard a rumour today that another one of them has been offered another job. He is on hols this wk so should find out next week. I can't keep up with the workload as it is :( unhappy toodlies!

Going to the cinema tomorrow night, managed to get a babysitter (miraculous!) and have organized to meet friends of ours as a surprise for my husband. He's had a tough few months with his mother being ill and passing away so it seems like ages since we did something fun! I have also taken next Friday off as has he so we are going to have a date day! I might (hold your breath now) even do an ss+ day and hit nandos for salad and chicken!! A big occasion!! :) there is a big summer party on at work Friday night but I am going to skip it as I know I will only drink and feck myself up.

Hope your all doing well!

Hey amigos, we are in the hotel and well and truly shattered!
£7 for a refillable coke zero but it's £2.50 per bottle of water, work that one out. So I've drank more carbonated liquid than ever before and my god I am suffering today. My belly is in agony. I managed to finally find a chicken salad.......for £9! Robbing *******. I have a soup and a bar for the hotel room and had a lemon bar when I was in the park. Belly feels really bloated and horrid. Not looking forward to weigh in Sunday even though I've been good :(

how is everyone's Friday? Xx

Evening all,

Well done on the 3lbs loss s4s!! That's fab!! Have a great time in Anglesey!!

Toodlies -- sorry your having such a hard time at work, hopefully it will improve soon - but well done for sticking at the diet that shows pure will power!!!

Tigg - are you looking forward to your sister coming?? How your finding your step now?

Lizz - omg that's a rip off for a chicken salad!! Shocking!! But at least you found something suitable!! Did you enjoy it?? And Freya!!

Well I've just sat down for 5mins!!! Party preparations are going well so far!! Been into town and got the final items n some new shoes ;-)!!

We've cooked all the bits that need cooking, sliced all the veg sticks and done the pudding trays!! There are boxes all stacked up by the front door and you can't move in my lounge as it's full of huge helium balloons!! They look amazing though!! (Think someone might of gone ott lol)!! Just final touches to do and then me n my daughter are having a little salon session nails etc!! Then in the morning just need to do the papa johns order and off we go to set it all up!! Then let the fun commence!! really excited and not even considering eating anything even though my kitchen been full of cupcakes, biscuits, sausages, sausage rolls, chicken bits, chips n dips and loads of other goodies so I'm definitely on track!! xx

my kitchen been full of cupcakes, biscuits, sausages, sausage rolls, chicken bits, chips n dips and loads of other goodies so I'm definitely on track!! xx
You had me at sausage rolls... Weak!

Lizz that's shocking! 7 quid for a coke and 9 quid for a salad! Did you bring any of your tums with you? Hope you feel better soon and it's not spoiling your day too much.

Wow tink that's an impressive spread right there. I'm sure your daughter will have an amazing time :) where is my invite lol

gotta be honest, it's a bit rubbish! I like Alton rowers but for me. Freya is a short arse so she's limited as to what she can go on. Won't be hurrying back that's for sure. It's been spoilt by her feeling rubbish this morning and me feeling rubbish now. Water park tomorrow, and I think we will be home by 3ish at the latest. Just got to get myself through breakfast with a coffee and water and then I'll be flying diet wise.

Xx

Lol anyone would think I'm feeding the 5000 but because I've been buying it bit by bit I didn't quite realise how much I've bought!! Oh well better to have too much than not enough!!

I'm not a lover of sausage rolls except when they are just out of the oven so the temptation was there but I shoved them in a tin quick -- getting to the 17s before my holiday is way more important!! I had a little off scale achievement yesterday -- I tried on my bridesmaids dresses that I wore to my sisters wedding 5 years ago (one for the ceremony and the other to the reception) and they are too big!!! So that put a smile on my face!!

My daughter sat making 40 loom band bracelets for her party bags lol so that'll her keep busy!! Send Freya over Lizz - Im sure she could help!

I have been to Alton Towers (a long time ago) and I have to admit I thought it was pricey then -- it's a bit more for adults and because I'm a scaredy cat lol it was a waste of time!! I hope you enjoy the water park tomorrow!! And you tummy calms down! What's the hotel like?? xx

Hello amigos
Well I've not been online as much as my neck is killing and my posture when on iPhone iPad and laptop is defo not helping. Having to use a joy water bottle in this damn heat on it is not pleasant.
So seen CDC tonight only one ulcer remains now and it's like a blood blister so fading bit by bit and can do ss tomorrow. It's going to be a hellish 3 days but need to fly through it so am ok for hols a week tomorrow.
Had baby Jacob for 90 mins on my own lash was lush and hard work all at once. Weird how many babies I have discussed delivered and planned in this life and I've never actually been left with a 5 day old one before out of work haha. Fed him winded him cuddled him took his first selfie and then he cried when I put him in car seat so stroked his hand and he dropped off. Had a mixed grill at home tonight turkey steak and lamb with salad as CDC said full up on protein tonight ready for the onslaught. Aghhhh. Jay said he's going to get drunk all weekend in order to put up with me lol.
Tomorrow baking a cake for Jacob popping in to see him with jay and dropping cake off. Then I will clean polish launder and pack all weekend to distract myself.
Well done on the loss 10lb altogether is great
Tinks I've been craving sausage rolls all week why I has no idea as I don't eat them even off plan lol.
Tiggs hope u like the recipes when's your next weigh? This heat is evil my feet are retaining water like a good un.
Lizz we are in communication so u know my thoughts on your life's every activity lol (u could be the modern day Bridget jones u know especially the way u write and describe things)
Toodlies good to see you're still around hun. We are getting thunder storms and a tornado in the northwest tomorrow so that should be a laugh n a half lol.
Xx

Hello Autumn,

Glad your finally on the mend!! You'll get through this weekend and the little stick will be pink before you know it!!
Hope you enjoyed your time with the little blue bundle!! Definitely the way forward to get motivated and clean the house! I need to get packing soon - just gonna get the party done first then can focus on going away -- can't believe how quickly it's come round!! xx

Hello Autumn, Glad your finally on the mend!! You'll get through this weekend and the little stick will be pink before you know it!! Hope you enjoyed your time with the little blue bundle!! Definitely the way forward to get motivated and clean the house! I need to get packing soon - just gonna get the party done first then can focus on going away -- can't believe how quickly it's come round!! xx

I know it has hasn't it. I'm going to try and pack but quote frankly what shall I take as weather is god knows u predictable at moment aghh.
I have two knee length skirts and vest tops from cath kidston for beach or dossing at the house. Jeggings and long tunics for chillier days and 2 shorter dresses and a maxi dress for if it's warm. If it rains basically am screwed lol. I want to try and take a small hand luggage size case each for clothes and a tiny tiny half moon case for toiletries as need take loads of stuff for dogs haha. Have seen a pop up dog tent that's £100 I can use in the boot and on the beach and jay said no as already bought them a fancy pants bed this week lol xx

Haha I quite like being the modern day Bridget! Lol

The ex was told to do one again!

Freya's eating a full English.

image-608109682.jpg

This is what my breakfast consists of!

To say I'm pee'd off is an understatement

We are also in the middle of a massive storm so half the water park is out of action!

I've never wanted to go home more in my life xx

So glad you are doing better Autumn and how lovely to have baby all to yourself for a short while.

Lizz hope the storm soon passes and you can enjoy the waterpark fully

Slept really heavy last night with a longest lie in for ages and its taking me a while to come around this morning. Son has guitar lesson and then we need to pack for overnight amd make sure kids have everything for the week.

Today and tomorrow will be my biggest challenge as my parents run a tea shop at their house and make the most delicious cream teas and cakes and I am hoping she isnt offended if I can resist.. Hoping to stick to a steak and salad tonight and take bars, the hardest thing is resisting the feeding tendancies that mums like to do!!

hope everyone has a great day

sam

Water park was pants! Wouldn't recommend it. It's small, it was rammed, and we were bored after 2 hours! The whole 2 days could have been done in a day!

Sam hope you get on ok today! I'd rather offend and not eat lol

Water park was pants! Wouldn't recommend it. It's small, it was rammed, and we were bored after 2 hours! The whole 2 days could have been done in a day! Sam hope you get on ok today! I'd rather offend and not eat lol

Boo to that I say Alton towers.
Well amigos wherever u are?
Tiggs is your sister and kiddies all here? U r like a hotel at moment lol.
Tinks how was the party?
I made a super calorific cake for baby's welcome today and had none and started back on ss now tablets over with. Now to shift my huge illness gain before I go away next sat aghhhh xx

Hiya, sorry for the lack of contact. Sister and kids are here. We have had a hot and sticky day but we are having lots of fun. They're cheeky little monsters sometimes but they are adorable! Xxx

Hiya, sorry for the lack of contact. Sister and kids are here. We have had a hot and sticky day but we are having lots of fun. They're cheeky little monsters sometimes but they are adorable! Xxx

Awe glad you enjoying it hun forgot to show u the cake I made xx

And to make tinks happy here is today's purchase a pop up beach tent that protects fell uv rays for Cornwall (now pray it's sunny) xx

Attachments

• image-817996636.jpg
    image-817996636.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2914763873.jpg
    image-2914763873.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image-4007575194.jpg
    image-4007575194.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-265334533.jpg
    image-265334533.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 28
Hello hello hello,

The party was an amazing success! Ended up with 48 sweaty kids at the end as it was steaming but all went home with full bellies, smiles on their faces and sore feet lol from all the dancing we did!! We had an absolute blast!! - sore feet and aching legs but I've been 100% on plan in fact (despite the load of pizzas that made my car smell delightful) I've missed a shake so will try n get that down shortly!! My weakness is birthday cake so cut it all up and gave it out as quick as I could - all the brothers sisters and parents of the kids were shoved some cake lol to get rid of it!!

Hope everyone's ok!! Did u get any packing done Autumn!! Well done on the purchase!! My shopping will start again next week as we prepare for holiday !!

Boo to Alton Towers Lizz!! Bet your glad to be home??

Glad your having fun Tigg, definitely adorable when they've gone to sleep lol!! Have fun - how long is your sister staying for? xx

Hello hello hello, The party was an amazing success! Ended up with 48 sweaty kids at the end as it was steaming but all went home with full bellies, smiles on their faces and sore feet lol from all the dancing we did!! We had an absolute blast!! - sore feet and aching legs but I've been 100% on plan in fact (despite the load of pizzas that made my car smell delightful) I've missed a shake so will try n get that down shortly!! My weakness is birthday cake so cut it all up and gave it out as quick as I could - all the brothers sisters and parents of the kids were shoved some cake lol to get rid of it!! Hope everyone's ok!! Did u get any packing done Autumn!! Well done on the purchase!! My shopping will start again next week as we prepare for holiday !! Boo to Alton Towers Lizz!! Bet your glad to be home?? Glad your having fun Tigg, definitely adorable when they've gone to sleep lol!! Have fun - how long is your sister staying for? xx

OMG 48 kids that's a lot lol x

OMG 48 kids tink????? That's insane! I don't kids then there are more than 3! They gang up and become annoying lol well done for staying on plan though and for getting through the day

Tigg, what have you been up to with your sis? Been anywhere nice?

Autumn, cake looks awesome! I want.......

Lenses playing up, it's 5am and I'm awake! PI553d off much! Xx

Back