Day 1 tomorrow

Peas in a pod we are woman! Lol xx

I'm over it now just need ketosis to come ASAP xx

And it'll appear v soon I'm sure!

I'm trying to be 100% after too much sh1te today, my body is resisting the food!xx

And it'll appear v soon I'm sure! I'm trying to be 100% after too much sh1te today, my body is resisting the food!xx

Could have been worse a lot worse look at it that way x

currently running studies in glucose monitoring (icu patients) lots of office work with a few hospital visits sam

Oh cool im a dr u see so was being nosy x

Hello everyone! Sorry for not being round much today. I was dealing with a fire! Anyway. Are we all doing well?

I'm knackered but am catching up with the Tour de France and then I think I'll head over for a swim. Though I might just snooze!!!

Xxx

Hello everyone! Sorry for not being round much today. I was dealing with a fire! Anyway. Are we all doing well? I'm knackered but am catching up with the Tour de France and then I think I'll head over for a swim. Though I might just snooze!!! Xxx

I've been in a nighty since 4-15 to stop me going shop for food lol. Xx

Hi guys

Sorry to hear the bad news dietwise. Lizz it's 500cals so not the end of the world, autumn you resisted the peanut butter and Sam you did really well given the situation at the weekend.

My binges tend to be about 2000 cals! Take away and crisps and wine til I pass out with the food baby. Look at where you were last year in terms of pigging out vs now.

I had my weigh in tonight and was down three even with the popcorn sat night. She asked me what I would have got at the cinema a month ago. I said big full fat coke, big bucket of popcorn and a bag of sweets or chocolate. She said that was about 5 times the cals at least so I've stopped beating myself up about it. Onwards and upwards.

She didn't have any of the fibre stuff so going to have to sort something else out. She suggested putting a fibogel in the shake so that might be an option. I have to try and get some tomorrow.

Hi guys Sorry to hear the bad news dietwise. Lizz it's 500cals so not the end of the world, autumn you resisted the peanut butter and Sam you did really well given the situation at the weekend. My binges tend to be about 2000 cals! Take away and crisps and wine til I pass out with the food baby. Look at where you were last year in terms of pigging out vs now. I had my weigh in tonight and was down three even with the popcorn sat night. She asked me what I would have got at the cinema a month ago. I said big full fat coke, big bucket of popcorn and a bag of sweets or chocolate. She said that was about 5 times the cals at least so I've stopped beating myself up about it. Onwards and upwards. She didn't have any of the fibre stuff so going to have to sort something else out. She suggested putting a fibogel in the shake so that might be an option. I have to try and get some tomorrow.

Do not put a fibigel in a shake it says it like glue rank get to holland barrat for the tea that Lizz uses or husks instead x

The husks work! I did a normal poo this morning. It was ace! Haha

Omg popcorn and a 3lb loss? Wow!!! I need your metabolism hun!

All I've done this evening is fart, meal plan for step 3 for a week and whatsapp autumn lol it's been productive. My body isn't happy with what it's had in it today and it's definitely kicking up a fuss!

Ok I need to get on the scales in the morning to accept the gain from the binge! If I don't see it, I'll never learn!

Xx

A very quick hello from me!! As this is a tired tinks!! I've been in lizzs neck of the woods this evening!! At the bullring!!

All good from this end getting slightly worried bout coming off on Saturday but that's a good thing as will keep me in control!!

Lizz i know you prob don't agree but maybe step 3 is the right move for you - give it a go and see what happens??

Tigg - I wanna come n stay with you so I can pop for a swim etc (well except spinning - aka the devils work) as n when I feel like it - that must be so motivational for you!!

Autumn - praying U get in the pink tomorrow!!! I'm sure ur on ur way!!

Toodlies - well done on the 3lb loss - that's great - I don't wanna sound negative but just be careful the popcorn binge could catch you next week (only saying as that's what has happened to me in the past) hopefully not n if u get back on track n have a good week then hopefully Ull get a good loss!!

Don't focus on ur binges (n Lizz a 500cal one is only tiny) focus on the fact that you are back on track now!! I've done this diet in the past n sometimes coming off is incredibly easy but getting back on is the hardest part as there's always tomorrow -- so tomorrow is a fresh day - hope you girls get back on track to become who you wanna be xx

How were you so close and yet you didn't visit woman??!! So rude! lol did you get much? I bet it was rammed?

I did what I needed to in the moment, and I've gained a pound because of it which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a quarter of my loss for July!!!!! So I feel quite stupid!

BUT....I have meal planned for the week so I have the control. I have to prepare myself for the hunger to kick in now :(

image-3713130193.jpg

Meal plan!!

When are you away tink?

Tigg, I want your place too....I'd happily spin and swim in the evening!!

Autumn, you're doing ace and you'll get through Cornwall with a loss....either inches or weight, but a loss!!!

I'm still off work feeling rubbish! My legs are aching still but I really need to get back to doing Pilates! And now I'm on the higher plan, I need to do the cardio....such fun!

I know!!! It was a last minute trip to be honest as my daughter been saving to get an iPod and after her party on Saturday she's finally got enough - so we were going to go mk to get it but their apple store shuts at 6pm on Monday hence the trip to the bullring!!

I go on Saturday - same as Autumn but will be coming off the diet on Friday as I have a meal out arranged!! I'm in the 17s today so I did it yay!!

Give it a few days Lizz I think you'll prob find that step 3 will suit you better! Don't go too heavy on the exercise your body need to adjust to the different steps in its own time aswell - your meal plan looks extremely busy don't forget to live and enjoy yourself aswell as it's all pointless if it's getting too much!!!
Also listen to your body lovely if they are aching then your body is trying to let you know something you don't wanna end up with an injury!!

Oooh meant to say how lovely your nandos is in the bullring - prob the best I've been too xx

I know!!! It was a last minute trip to be honest as my daughter been saving to get an iPod and after her party on Saturday she's finally got enough - so we were going to go mk to get it but their apple store shuts at 6pm on Monday hence the trip to the bullring!! I go on Saturday - same as Autumn but will be coming off the diet on Friday as I have a meal out arranged!! I'm in the 17s today so I did it yay!! Give it a few days Lizz I think you'll prob find that step 3 will suit you better! Don't go too heavy on the exercise your body need to adjust to the different steps in its own time aswell - your meal plan looks extremely busy don't forget to live and enjoy yourself aswell as it's all pointless if it's getting too much!!! Also listen to your body lovely if they are aching then your body is trying to let you know something you don't wanna end up with an injury!! Oooh meant to say how lovely your nandos is in the bullring - prob the best I've been too xx

Haha it's ok! I shall let you off! Glad your daughter had a good time :)

How long you away for hun? You coming off plan for the duration?

Alas I'm on step 3 because I feel rough and waiting for blood tests to come back. So I can't even think about exercise at the moment :( this worries me, but I shall see what happens on the scales Sunday. The second I feel like I have energy (I can barely walk at the moment) then I'll be on the cardio lol

Glad Birmingham looked after you ;) xx

I have a meal out Friday too for cousins 30th omg I need to collect cake balloons flowers the lot and I've done my back in. Have ordered small steak and green salad for my meal :)
Don't wanna be on codiene long term on this diet will be more bunged up than ever nevermind the pain x

I have a meal out Friday too for cousins 30th omg I need to collect cake balloons flowers the lot and I've done my back in. Have ordered small steak and green salad for my meal :) Don't wanna be on codiene long term on this diet will be more bunged up than ever nevermind the pain x

You really need to stop swinging from the light shades!! You're a hazard!

You need to manage the pain first and foremost!

Omg I just had a transvestite message me on pof! Not sure if it's a huge compliment or not haha

I am craving Ben and jerry! Good job my mom had all bad food yesterday :) xx

Back