Day 1 tomorrow

I'm off from this Friday to Tuesday 5th August then I'm back on -- I'm on holiday for a week - we come back the following Saturday but the 4th is my daughters birthday so that's why I've extended it slightly!! -- then on the 20th it's my birthday so not sure what I'm doing for that!! But just gonna do my best in between -- but after my birthday there's nothing going on for months - so goal weight here I come!!!! xx

Right now I couldn't sit on a swing never mind swing from anything lol.
The spasm has settle down with heat n pain killers just feel drugged and tired now tho.
Had a shake was lovely am addicted to jaccs decaf almond coffee two big scoops in a vanilla shake yummy.
Had a lye down outside as floor is rock hard and hot but was a bit too hot. Will be fine by tomorrow main thing is my back recovers quickly these days.
Nearly all the illness gain is off now just one pesky pound to go and anything else is a bonus. Xx

I'm off from this Friday to Tuesday 5th August then I'm back on -- I'm on holiday for a week - we come back the following Saturday but the 4th is my daughters birthday so that's why I've extended it slightly!! -- then on the 20th it's my birthday so not sure what I'm doing for that!! But just gonna do my best in between -- but after my birthday there's nothing going on for months - so goal weight here I come!!!! xx

At least you'll have it all out the way at once so you can deal with the gain and get back on it! At least it's a solid run :) xx

Right now I couldn't sit on a swing never mind swing from anything lol. The spasm has settle down with heat n pain killers just feel drugged and tired now tho. Had a shake was lovely am addicted to jaccs decaf almond coffee two big scoops in a vanilla shake yummy. Had a lye down outside as floor is rock hard and hot but was a bit too hot. Will be fine by tomorrow main thing is my back recovers quickly these days. Nearly all the illness gain is off now just one pesky pound to go and anything else is a bonus. Xx

No action for jay tonight then lol that's super re the weight loss!!!!xx

Oh cripes no chance haha.
He's home but off to the gym and basically do anything except sort his clothes out for pack. I swear to god he best not say anything needs washing I will be on a murder charge.
Watched some more biggest loser omg I can't stop crying at this show I love it.
Only had 1 shake and 3 litres so am trying to hang on to have the last two shakes so I don't feel deprived tonight. 3 more days after today to get to a nice low holiday weight aghhhh then ss+ for a week will feel like a luxury x

Also am big time sweating up with this hot water bottle on my back business x

Won't that mean you'll burn more cals I'lf you're sweating like a mo fo?

Food shopping done which was major hard work energy wise, but at least I have more in for the week! It's all bloody fruit! Xx

Won't that mean you'll burn more cals I'lf you're sweating like a mo fo? Food shopping done which was major hard work energy wise, but at least I have more in for the week! It's all bloody fruit! Xx

No as not burning calories it's just the hot water bottle is hot lol x

Hi All - on my laptop now rather than phone so I can see everyones signatures and I feel I know you better !!

Autumn hope your back improves , I think if I got a hot water bottle out I would melt!. I am in Oxford this week in a hotel with no air con, not usually a problem but its boiling - literally had to strip off after getting in and jump in a cool shower. I feel a little better now, I got a pint glass of ice and after 15 mins most had melted its that warm - still here was enough to make a nce mango shake!! yummy

I has to go out for lunch and stuck to salad and coke zero and almost got persuaded to go out for dinner but admitted I was on a restricted diet and would prefer not to (especially after having lunch out today) gosh its hard to refuse people = anyway I did it and feel better that I did. Has my shake and water and have a choc mint bar to have tonight and going to chill out now and maybe update signature!!

Sam

Hi All - on my laptop now rather than phone so I can see everyones signatures and I feel I know you better !! Autumn hope your back improves , I think if I got a hot water bottle out I would melt!. I am in Oxford this week in a hotel with no air con, not usually a problem but its boiling - literally had to strip off after getting in and jump in a cool shower. I feel a little better now, I got a pint glass of ice and after 15 mins most had melted its that warm - still here was enough to make a nce mango shake!! yummy I has to go out for lunch and stuck to salad and coke zero and almost got persuaded to go out for dinner but admitted I was on a restricted diet and would prefer not to (especially after having lunch out today) gosh its hard to refuse people = anyway I did it and feel better that I did. Has my shake and water and have a choc mint bar to have tonight and going to chill out now and maybe update signature!! Sam

Oh Sam tinks had gone to oxford tonight visiting hehe.
I bet I feel
Deprived fri and if it wasn't my cousin whose just had baby n is by best friend I would have bailed as I find avoidance is easier too. Xx

Morning all! I have been super busy but I have WI tomorrow and I am hoping to do the at goal victory dance!!!

Hope you're all doing really well. Xxx

Morning all,

Weigh in day for me and I've lost 4lbs this week!! Woop Woop puts me definitely in the 17s - I seriously love this diet!!!! cx

Morning all! I have been super busy but I have WI tomorrow and I am hoping to do the at goal victory dance!!! Hope you're all doing really well. Xxx

Keeping my fingers, legs and arms crossed hun! Is it tomorrow evening?xx

Hi all! Sorry I have disappeared the last few days! We're trying to sell the house and I managed to do my back in on Friday. Got to see my gorgeous nephew on Saturday though. Cheeky piccy of him attached! Although he is about 24lbs and only 4 and a half months old and I defo made my back worse by carrying him around and changing him etc. :(

I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb and half an inch! Which I'm happy with cos I had a terrible day Sunday. Me and the fella had been driving all day. My back was killing. It was hot. I felt crap and we ended up ordering a large pizza between us and popcorn chicken. :( hate that I'm still falling onto food to make me feel better. But I guess that's not something that's going to disappear in a couple weeks.

Anyway. Hope everyone is doing good. Well done on your inch loss Lizz. And on your loss Sam. All these kids parties sound hectic and hope everyone is recovered and having a good Wednesday :)

Attachments

• image-127135894.jpg
    image-127135894.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 24
Hey Tiggs good luck you're an inspiration to is all I hope you get to goal that will be exciting.

Well done Tink on your loss keep focused now on those 10 days off hun.

Ceeboo just becareful the pizza n popcorn chicken doesn't catch up with u next week. Bet you'd have had a massive loss this week without them but it's done now. It's the getting back I to ketosis I find the hardest which puts me off eating. I've done my back in at moment it's killing me.

Illness gain now all gone so back to 14-5 although it's 14-5.8 so anything off now before hols is a bonus. Ketostix is bright pink so all systems go xx

Thanks Autumn. Hopefully not. I'm gonna be disappearing for a couple weeks from Sunday. I am away with my friend from home. Going to Kefalonia. However we only have hand luggage so I can't fit all the products in. Gonna attempt to stick to protein and veg so I can hopefully stay in ketosis? So won't have a weigh in now until 12th august. Gonna have a lot of thread to catch up on as well. You guys have such busy lives!! :D

Well done on losing the illness gain. I hope our backs get better soon! I'm on diclofenac and tramadol atm to try and ease it as well and cold and hot packs. I pray I will be all better for my holiday! And for you to be better too! Xxx

Morning all, Weigh in day for me and I've lost 4lbs this week!! Woop Woop puts me definitely in the 17s - I seriously love this diet!!!! cx

Well done tink!!!! That's amazing :) xx

Omg ceeboo that's amazing and I'm insanely jealous that you had such a good loss!
The scales are mean to me! Lol and with no exercise this week the inches will be bollox too :(

Holiday season is upon us it seems with so many people going away! I'm jel of course! I have to wait until the end of august until I go away but I'll rub it in when I'm away haha

So far for step 3 I've had my cd porridge with berries, 1 white coffee, 1lt water and now a herbal tea. I have a kiwi to have with jelly in a bit. It's all quite scary if I'm honest :( xx

Becareful ceeboo as the products we have all nutrients in body needs when we dknt way carbs so u may actually put your body I to starvation and make yourself sick if u just eat protein and veg. I wouldn't suggest it at all and am sure your CDC won't either x

Back