Day 1 tomorrow

Becareful ceeboo as the products we have all nutrients in body needs when we dknt way carbs so u may actually put your body I to starvation and make yourself sick if u just eat protein and veg. I wouldn't suggest it at all and am sure your CDC won't either x

Dooooh. What should I dooo?!? Haha help meee. I don't wanna gain the half stone that felt so difficult to get off :( xx

Dooooh. What should I dooo?!? Haha help meee. I don't wanna gain the half stone that felt so difficult to get off :( xx

If ask your CDC and you can take bars in hand luggage cos I did so maybe go step 2 and have 3 lemon or 2 lemon plus another flavour bar in the day and a small meal of meat or gosh with protein in evening. U may not loose but u won't gain which means soon as u r back and go back to 3 shakes a day you will have a good loss. X

Yeah I agree with Autumn. Take as many products as you can, your luggage will be lighter on the way back as you've had them all. I took bars and tetras to Italy. Bars in hand luggage and a few tetras in the suitcase. Also it's a good idea to step up a plan in preparation for going away on holiday. My CDC had me move up a week before I went. I did out on weight but lost it really quickly on coming back as I kept up the products and just topped up on food if you know what I mean.

You'll be fine just be sensible as you can and make good choices. More than anything though enjoy yourself!

Xxx

Hello,

It's gone a bit quiet on here!!!
Where is everyone??

I've had a super busy day -- been shopping this afternoon for holiday essentials - which most people would class as toiletries etc - so I ended up buying sunglasses, 2 pairs of flip flops, a beach bag and some underwear!! I did get the toiletries n other bits b bobs aswell!!
Then headed to the park after and soaked up the sun for a couple of hours!! Took the kids to KFC after, and to be honest it's made me worry a bit about coming off on Friday as I just don't wanna eat??!!!
Anyway home n I've sorted out all my wardrobes n drawers - the car is loaded with three bin bags of clothes which are now too big and will drop at the charity shop!! I've now got a lovely selection of clothes to wear and have two further drawers --1) clothes that nearly fit 2) clothes which are too small - and as the weeks go on I'm hoping they can keep moving up into my daily clothes drawers!!

Was definitely great motivation to see all the clothes I've got that will fit me in a couple of months time!! Was also an eye opener to my shopping addiction!! I don't know where all these clothes came from lol!!!

Lizz - how you getting on with step 3? Are you in ketosis on that plan?? Hoping it's helps to make you feel a bit better?!

Tigg - good luck for the weigh in tomorrow (oops just realized the time and should prob say today) how are you finding your step now?? I really hope you get to goal today?!

Ceeboo - I hope youve managed to come up with a plan!! I agree with the others the cd diet works as the products are specially designed to contain everything you need!! Could you possibly add a suitcase to your flight?? In my opinion would be worth the £20-£25 additional charge!! But obv thats if you want to stay on plan!! If not then enjoy your hols n try to make good choices! But don't end up getting poorly as that'll slow you right down on your journey!! Have a great holiday as that's the most important thing !!

Autumn -- see you on the motorway on Saturday lol - well that's as long as jay doesn't ask for anything to be laundered tomorrow!! Well done on being back in the pink n getting rid of the poorly gain!! Hope your back is feeling better.

Tomorrow will be another super busy day -- but good luck to all n will try n catch up in the evening xx

Morning everyone! Today is weigh in day and my last day of step 4. I'll be moving up to step 5 tomorrow. Eek. That's one step away from normal eating.

I'm good, my knee is pretty much fixed so the physio has said I can do impact exercise again, weigh in today just has to go well and that'll be a pretty good week!

Been super duper busy the last few days but I'm hoping for a more relaxed week next week as it's my birthday!

Hope you're all doing well!

I'll pop back later to let you know how WI went!

Xxx

Good luck Tiggs I wrote a reply but lost signal grrr. Hope it's a target weight result. Let me know xx

Good luck Tigg!!!

My scales are going up each morning so I'm now back on SS again as it's freaking me out too much! Still feel rubbish so no exercise at the moment so SS won't hurt. Will do 4 packs if I feel the need.

What a horrid right off of a week :( xx

Well girls I did it. I am now at goal weight! Step 5 as of tomorrow and staying for and healthy!!! I am so happy. I did a little dance on the scales!

Lizz, if the only reason you were told to go up was exercise and you're not doing any then I think that'll be ok to drop back down. If there are other medical reasons then I'd be careful. Your body might be needing those extras for recovery. Not trying to tell you what to do but I just want you to be careful! Xxx

Yay you did it :) I am so immensely happy and proud of you hun! That is super!!!! How you feeling about step 5? This is super good news!!! You're the first of us to achieve hun! :)

Well bloods are all back as normal. So I'm flummoxed! My legs still ache when I walk up the stairs and yet my body is apparently fine. Day 1 of SS is tough but I'll get through it. I want to restart the exercise ASAP though so the battle is between body and brain....! Body winning at the moment but I admit I did attempt Pilates yesterday and failed after 15 minutes! Just don't know what to do.....actually I do, I need to do SS and no exercise until Sunday and see how I feel after weigh in :/

Thanks Lizz.

Maybe you are just tired. My muscles struggled to recover from exercise on step 2 so you could have a cumulative effect of your Pilates every day. You're right though back to ss and take it easy. Get to your weigh in and chat about it with your CDC too.

You know what it's like getting back into ketosis so you'll be fine. Just battle through. Lots of water in this heat too!
Xxx

I think my CDC is bored of me lol I bet she wish she'd not taken me on with all my panicking and stressing. My belly feels huge at the moment too! Such a stress head lol

No Freya this weekend so I can rest properly. Something's not right as my eczema is really bad too xx

I think my CDC is bored of me lol I bet she wish she'd not taken me on with all my panicking and stressing. My belly feels huge at the moment too! Such a stress head lol No Freya this weekend so I can rest properly. Something's not right as my eczema is really bad too xx

Surely not!

You probably do just need to rest and take care of yourself for a bit. Just take care of yourself there's no need for you to drive yourself into the ground until you're ready to do some exercise again just take it easy. Especially if you're back on ss. Xxx

I shall try hun! I have a good run at getting myself feeling better as no meetings until Tuesday so we shall see.

Anyway this is distracting from the epic 'you're at goal' news! Did you lose 1 or more?xx

My weight officially starts with an 8 but only just! So I'm calling it 1 lb. I'm starting to plan my meals for the next week and it seems like loads of food for 1500 cals!

Holy **** that's exciting hun!!!! I'd like to have mine start with a bloody 11 at the moment let alone an 8 lol

Yeah tbf it does look like a lot, but you can redistribute it out. 5 smaller meals rather than 3 larger ones, and if you follow more of a clean eating approach then those foods would be higher in calories. You think you'll end up doing 5:2 for maintaining? Today isn't necessarily easy being on SS day 1 but it is nice not to have to think about what I'm having xx

I just keep thinking that I must have been eating twice that much a day before and now I'm struggling to work out how to fit it all in! My plan is to eat real food whenever possible but I know I need to find decent easy food for scenes too so it's all good when I can eat with a fork and ore plan a meal but if I get called out at 6am and know I won't be back until 10pm then I need to know I can deal with that too.

I currently have Cambridge breakfast, fruit snack, small lunch, fruit snack, dinner, Cambridge. Basically I need to over time replace the Cambridge products with real meals or an alternative snack. Step5 has actual dessert like ice cream or meringues!!! Seems so strange to me. Think I'll have some fruit and jelly! Xxx

I just keep thinking that I must have been eating twice that much a day before and now I'm struggling to work out how to fit it all in! My plan is to eat real food whenever possible but I know I need to find decent easy food for scenes too so it's all good when I can eat with a fork and ore plan a meal but if I get called out at 6am and know I won't be back until 10pm then I need to know I can deal with that too. I currently have Cambridge breakfast, fruit snack, small lunch, fruit snack, dinner, Cambridge. Basically I need to over time replace the Cambridge products with real meals or an alternative snack. Step5 has actual dessert like ice cream or meringues!!! Seems so strange to me. Think I'll have some fruit and jelly! Xxx

It was more the wrong food you were eating rather than all this good stuff. Are you still having 2 products a day on 1500 then? Xx

Quick reply had a quick read so well done Tiggs u superstar so pleased for you hun xxxxx

It was more the wrong food you were eating rather than all this good stuff. Are you still having 2 products a day on 1500 then? Xx

Not on step 5 but yes on step 4. Step 5 is Cambridge product plus breakfast, lunch, fruit snack, dinner, dessert. So the pattern isn't too dissimilar I just need to work out what to eat!

Thanks Autumn! Just need to work at the normal eating and maintaining thing now!
Xxx

Back