Day 1 tomorrow

Amazing and u have all the recipes I sent you too I hope you embrace it you've done so well xx

Amazing and u have all the recipes I sent you too I hope you embrace it you've done so well xx

Indeed I do. That's why I'm planning so I can really enjoy what I'm eating and make some lovely meals. I will be scouring the recipes and doing a tesco order so that I can make some things next week. In on call until Monday so I'll only have the relative convenience of put it together food like salad and couscous and pasta etc. actual cooking needs a bit more care so I'll be doing that next week!

Xxx

You could do with prepping loads of meals, portioning them down and then freezing them xx

You could do with prepping loads of meals, portioning them down and then freezing them xx

I'm looking through the recipes for cook and freeze meals and quick cookers for those days I haven't anything prepped but want to stay healthy! I think I need to get my head around lunch too. I think my tendency not to brings my own lunch in means I've ended up having much more at lunch than I should. So looking at those too!

Xxx

I'm looking through the recipes for cook and freeze meals and quick cookers for those days I haven't anything prepped but want to stay healthy! I think I need to get my head around lunch too. I think my tendency not to brings my own lunch in means I've ended up having much more at lunch than I should. So looking at those too! Xxx

You can prep veggies and protein and separate them into bags to cook that night as well.
The lunch will be ok. Sandwich bags help as well, so rather than a jar of pasta or cous cous you have little measured out quantities. Same with muesli etc too. Keep some diet friendly foods in the boot of your car, nuts, cereal bars, dried fruit, seeds? That sort of thing? And a travel kettle, bottles of water and some cup a soups? Xx

Tiggs jay never buys lunch at work I make it up night before or that morning. I throw couscous in Tupperware and add some Schwartz shake pot flavouring then hot water on it n pop lid on n leave. When it's done I add hand fills of ready bagged salad leaves then either a tin of tuna or some weighed out chicken or turkey hath I did the night before. I use those maggi so tender and when I do his tea I do enough to pop in Tupperware for lunch day after or after that. All about being prepared I know on sw if I wasn't prepared I would costa coffee it lol xx

I tried to reply but it disappeared on me. Silly app. Anyway. You're both right. The slow Cooker my mam bought me for Xmas about 5 years ago has never been used and it's perfect for us. Simon can have a bit more if he wants it and I can have proper portions. Brilliant suggestion autumn. And Lizz I will be pre portioning as much as possible and putting some bits in the car and van for just in case times!

Xxx

I tried to reply but it disappeared on me. Silly app. Anyway. You're both right. The slow Cooker my mam bought me for Xmas about 5 years ago has never been used and it's perfect for us. Simon can have a bit more if he wants it and I can have proper portions. Brilliant suggestion autumn. And Lizz I will be pre portioning as much as possible and putting some bits in the car and van for just in case times! Xxx

Don't forget that magic porridge recipe Tiggs with yoghurt u can do it in Tupperware and take out of fridge in morning and out with u that's what I did on sw when I had early starts where I didn't want breakfast at home xx

Just popping on quickly - to say well done Tigg, you superstar!!!! Must feel amazing!' Well done on your achievement and it sounds like you are mentally equipped to deal with maintenance -- go you!!
Thank you for being such an inspiration to us all -- watching and listening someone get to goal makes me know I can do!!
Well done xx

Tiggs jay never buys lunch at work I make it up night before or that morning. I throw couscous in Tupperware and add some Schwartz shake pot flavouring then hot water on it n pop lid on n leave. When it's done I add hand fills of ready bagged salad leaves then either a tin of tuna or some weighed out chicken or turkey hath I did the night before. I use those maggi so tender and when I do his tea I do enough to pop in Tupperware for lunch day after or after that. All about being prepared I know on sw if I wasn't prepared I would costa coffee it lol xx

Can you be my wife too please? Lol xx

sorry been awol for a few days this week but i have just caught up on posts

well done Tiggs thats fabulous and so motivating to see someone who has done all the hard work and made it to the end of the weight loss journey and can keep checking in on the maintenance side.

thank goodness its friday although i have to get through another weekend with parents! i actually dont feel hungry very often now and have switched off from food especially when i am busy its just when I get bored I have to be careful

weigh in this morning and have to buy products for 3 weeks As i have a 10 day business trip out of the country coming up

thats me for now

have a really good positive strong day everyone!

sam

well another 3 lb off this week so thats 13lb now yeah in just under 4 weeks am really pleased with that.

so got enough products now to last me for 3 weeks eeek its been a big test this week with other peoples influences and expectations of what i should be eating so going to take each day at a time

sam

Superb loss! Well done!!!

Ignore what everyone else does, this is your journey and you can't let anyone dictate what you eat! Kick Cambridge ass! Lol x

Superb loss! Well done!!! Ignore what everyone else does, this is your journey and you can't let anyone dictate what you eat! Kick Cambridge ass! Lol x
thanks Liz I did stick to my guns this week and feel really pleased I stuck up for myself now i know I can do this just gotto stay strong and not worry about other people!!!!

Hey peoples!!!

Got back from Turkey 13 days ago and have gone dark ever since.

I haven't had products and tried to stick to being good and normal. It's kinda worked.

I put on about 8 pounds in total (12st 4lbs) so reasonably happy with that. But starting back on 2 products a day from tomorrow as I have had crisps often at night, a chinese, a pizza and a couple of midweek nights on wine.

Maybe understandable as I had my "operation"!!! (Scroll back if you can't remember..... an unmentionable area!).

So, a little tender but not too bad.

But I'm back! I missed you all x

Well my first day off the diet is going well - so far I've had a tetra and bottle of water??

S4s - well done on your 3lb loss - focus on you and what you want!!!

Ian -- hello!! Welcome back!! Glad the operation went well but can imagine your a bit ouchy!! Hope you enjoyed turkey and it's good to see you back to get rid of your gain - which is nothing! And will be off in no time!!

Lizz - are you feeling better today?? How's the legs feeling xx

Hey peoples!!! Got back from Turkey 13 days ago and have gone dark ever since. I haven't had products and tried to stick to being good and normal. It's kinda worked. I put on about 8 pounds in total (12st 4lbs) so reasonably happy with that. But starting back on 2 products a day from tomorrow as I have had crisps often at night, a chinese, a pizza and a couple of midweek nights on wine. Maybe understandable as I had my "operation"!!! (Scroll back if you can't remember..... an unmentionable area!). So, a little tender but not too bad. But I'm back! I missed you all x

Yay glad you're back!!!! We've missed the testosterone!
Well done on the 8lbs, I can put that on in a day!

I have had a nightmare week as I'm poorly sick :( no exercise, and I was told to come off CDC, which I ignored...so was told to do carbs, which freaked me out and then after a mini-binge I've put myself back in SS/SS+ Until I'm feeling better. Weigh in on Sunday so who knows!

So glad you're back and the op has been done and got through ok so far xx

Well my first day off the diet is going well - so far I've had a tetra and bottle of water?? S4s - well done on your 3lb loss - focus on you and what you want!!! Ian -- hello!! Welcome back!! Glad the operation went well but can imagine your a bit ouchy!! Hope you enjoyed turkey and it's good to see you back to get rid of your gain - which is nothing! And will be off in no time!! Lizz - are you feeling better today?? How's the legs feeling xx

Ooooh it is today you break the diet? What you got planned food wise?

I'm still rubbish. Didn't sleep very well and I'm massively missing exercise :( weigh in Sunday! Xx

Back