Day 1 tomorrow

Hi Ian good to know you're still alive although a wee tender. And I gained more than that in 4 days off when I was sick so u did well.
WI for me tonight. Totm just arrived too so that's nice. Not.
Meal out tonight then crack of dawn Cornwall xx

Hey guys - thank you all for nice welcome!

Kinda odd talking to you ladies about my op!! But it's cool, it's nowhere near what you all need to go through from time to time!

Tink - Turkey was ace. Food was great and I didn't go mad. Very little carbs apart from flatbread; salad was immense and meat was terrific. Sunshine, relaxation - just what was required.

Lizz - go at your pace and what feels right for you. Feeling poorly is crap though!

Autumn - where are you off to tonight?

Thanks Sam and Tinks! Health check at work today. Bmi perfect, lung function perfect, blood pressure perfect even though my pulse was up as I'd ran up two flights of stairs!, eye sight perfect, cholesterol perfect. All in all a good start to the day!!!

Hope your weigh in goes well today Sam and three weeks seems like a long time but imagine that weigh in! Loads of weight off then I reckon.

Hey guys - thank you all for nice welcome! Kinda odd talking to you ladies about my op!! But it's cool, it's nowhere near what you all need to go through from time to time! Tink - Turkey was ace. Food was great and I didn't go mad. Very little carbs apart from flatbread; salad was immense and meat was terrific. Sunshine, relaxation - just what was required. Lizz - go at your pace and what feels right for you. Feeling poorly is crap though! Autumn - where are you off to tonight?

Off for a meal for cousins 30th tonight pre ordered meal as so many of us going so sirloin steak and salad leaves only eating 1/2 the steak tho. Then tomorrow Cornwall yippee. A week of sun but doing ss+ to stay on track xx

So I am 14-3 which is an extra 3 off than the gain from last Friday as Friday before was 14-6 and have updated inch loss on signature whoop xx

Thanks Sam and Tinks! Health check at work today. Bmi perfect, lung function perfect, blood pressure perfect even though my pulse was up as I'd ran up two flights of stairs!, eye sight perfect, cholesterol perfect. All in all a good start to the day!!! Hope your weigh in goes well today Sam and three weeks seems like a long time but imagine that weigh in! Loads of weight off then I reckon.

My god you're good hun :) really positive ticks in boxes for losing and now maintaining! :) xx

So I am 14-3 which is an extra 3 off than the gain from last Friday as Friday before was 14-6 and have updated inch loss on signature whoop xx

Yay!!!!! Wonder if you can get into the 13's for when you get back?! You taking scales with you?

OMG the debates/arguments on the social media sites are hilarious and providing me with much amusement.
Over at big al's at the moment, being a cabbage on his sofa rather than my own. His car was stolen in the night so he's stressing :( xx

Why what's been happening argument wise?

Well I doubt I will lose 4 when doing a week ss+ as in theory I had a huge loss this week cos of the gain. Lady who owns property said there will be champagne in the fridge and a cream tea on arrival. Already told jay he will be scoffing the lot lol xx

Why what's been happening argument wise? Well I doubt I will lose 4 when doing a week ss+ as in theory I had a huge loss this week cos of the gain. Lady who owns property said there will be champagne in the fridge and a cream tea on arrival. Already told jay he will be scoffing the lot lol xx

Cheats that lose loads of weight v's 100% that have slow losses and then there is also people confessing to cheating and posting their entire menu upsetting those that are 100% lol it's funny. Lots of irate women!

Holy crap I would be really struggling with that!!!!!! Esp the champers!!!!xx

Well done on the loss autumn that's proper great!

Ian welcome back, glad you had a good holiday and the op went well!

Hope you're all gearing up for a top weekend!

Xxx

Well I will just make jay eat it and drink it lol.
Oh and yes am taking the scales with me xx

Isn't he just lol.
Well I was good tonight 5pz of steak and less than 20g salad leaves as that's all there was and 1.5 litres of water happy days now to try n sleep as a looooong drive tomorrow.
Be good everyone stay focused and enjoy xx

Morning all :)

Scales are back at 11 13 which means I'm back at where I was a week ago :( I'm really angry and fed up! This is just too much for my head to deal with that I'm trying so hard and losing nothing! :( tempted to jack it all in at the moment xx

Don't do it Lizz.

I'm back on it. 12s 3lbs. 8lbs on in 5 weeks. Ok with that, products back on today.

Something to take your mind off it required.

I can't keep going over to big al's to stop me eating! He ate pizza, chicken strips and cheesy chips in front of me yesterday, oh and an entire mint aero bar that I'd bought him! Weirdly him eating it all kept me on plan!

I'm also really farty today! Good job I am single really!

Today's motivation (I'm having to do this to stop me eating):

image-1861771648.jpg

This is spurring me on as I see areas for improvement! I'm really missing the exercise too :( but my stupid gay body is still resisting on that front and my legs still aren't doing more than letting me walk up the stairs :(

How is everyone else today? Glad you're back Ian :)

Happy in back and back on it. Happy to be back talking to you all too.

Bit of exercise required today. Maybe later. Tesco just now - the fun never ends!

Happy in back and back on it. Happy to be back talking to you all too. Bit of exercise required today. Maybe later. Tesco just now - the fun never ends!

Haha tescos must be classed as exercise surely lol

Back