Day 1 tomorrow

I can't be trusted in supermarkets at the moment!

Hahahahaha for buying food! I can't be trusted! If I went today considering the scales aren't bloody shifting I would buy trigger food en mass and binge for England!

Hello!

Lizz you stick to this and it'll work. Your body needs some settling time having been up and down steps and feeling rotten before it can let you lose weight.

I've been at a fire scene all day. I was woken up this morning by the phone. And now I really need a wee as I've drunk so much water. Also it seems like it'll be like proper Cambridge days. I didn't have time to make any food so I grabbed shakes and have essentially had a shake for breakfast and lunch and just now for tea. All I need is chicken and salad and I'll have done a step 2 day accidentally!

Anyway I'm about to head to another fire thing in another county. Hope you're all doing fantastically!

Xxx

Oh goodness me Tigg you're all over the place today then! Not much of a fun weekend :( at least you'll lose this week having done an 810 day lol

I have a very grumbly belly and bum today which isn't helping matters. Just bored and feel pants. Again!

Hey guys took us 8.5 hours to get here jay can't find a bottle opener and I can't find a phone or wifi signal. If I go further out into garden I can pick up owners wifi but nothing in out place so won't be on much I don't think.
Tiggs u defo need more planning after this weekend. Lol.
Lizz u can do it and agree with what Tigg says you need to settle on a step and let body adjust xx

Just getting home. One hell of a day! Two fires to deal with, statement to write back at the office where the van broke down!!! Luckily my friend lives nearby and popped round to help me push it into the car parking space. I am knackered.

Omg hun that's not good :/ what a shitty day!
Hopefully you'll get to relax tomorrow and not have to see any fire at all :) xx

Pushing the van was the worst.

Autumn is right though I really needed to be more prepared. I'm going to have to properly do a shop to make sure I am well stocked up!

How's it going Lizz?

Xxx

I don't know how you'd plan for that sort of situation unless you have loads of stuff in the boot of your car? I'm not surprised your so skinny lol

I managed the day with 4 products. Weigh in tomorrow morning! Dreading another STS though. I'm not mentally prepared for another crap weigh in. It's going to trigger bad things :( xx

It was lucky I had some shakes I could grab and take. I just need to plan for the rest of the time!

Don't expect too much tomorrow, you've been through the wringer a bit this week so you may well not have the result you deserve but you will get those results if you stick with it!

Xxx

It was lucky I had some shakes I could grab and take. I just need to plan for the rest of the time! Don't expect too much tomorrow, you've been through the wringer a bit this week so you may well not have the result you deserve but you will get those results if you stick with it! Xxx

I can't think of anything else you could have in your car to help on days like this. Glad you managed your shakes though

4lbs in July as I know I'll STS again today. I'm beyond p155ed off with this. I literally could have done this on ww or sw and I hate those diets but you know what I mean. Just makes me feel really disillusioned :( xx

I know. At this rate I'm going to have to become a CDC myself so that I can have a ready supply! Lol

Lizz let us know what the scales say today. Weirdly I have put on a lb since WI but I think that's due to heat and not being fully hydrated from yesterday. I really think settling into a step and ploughing through with the Pilates will be good for you and you will lose weight. The loss you've had in July is theoretically possible on ww and sw but if Cambridge isn't getting you more than that would those others get you near to what you've lost. I know they wouldn't for me! I know it's disappointing to out so much into the diet and then not have the results to show for that effort but it's got to be better than accepting you'll be fat and unhealthy forever?

I really hope the scales are fair to you and you get your mojo back!

Xxx

I know. At this rate I'm going to have to become a CDC myself so that I can have a ready supply! Lol Lizz let us know what the scales say today. Weirdly I have put on a lb since WI but I think that's due to heat and not being fully hydrated from yesterday. I really think settling into a step and ploughing through with the Pilates will be good for you and you will lose weight. The loss you've had in July is theoretically possible on ww and sw but if Cambridge isn't getting you more than that would those others get you near to what you've lost. I know they wouldn't for me! I know it's disappointing to out so much into the diet and then not have the results to show for that effort but it's got to be better than accepting you'll be fat and unhealthy forever? I really hope the scales are fair to you and you get your mojo back! Xxx

Haha you really will! They do a new bar hun, it's 98 cals and it's not for the lower plans but might help to have in stock in the car as well? That is weird?

I lost half a f*#king pound! I'm beyond mortified :( xx

Quick update it's all I have time for what away.
Avoided the cream tea by feeding it jay then binned rest and was so exhausted had a ss day jn the end as couldn't face cooking and he was full from all rubbish he'd eaten all day haha.
Got my quorn needs eating tonight though with spring onions and salad so that will be nice and I've had a breakfast shake which I don't normally do but don't want to read load 3 products and a meal it's too much. Xx

Haha you really will! They do a new bar hun, it's 98 cals and it's not for the lower plans but might help to have in stock in the car as well? That is weird? I lost half a f*#king pound! I'm beyond mortified :( xx

Half a lb is still half a lb with the week you've had I'm impressed you didn't reach for the ice cream! You're lighter than you were last week and that's always good!

I tried those bonus bars (my CDC let me have a try of one) they are so very sweet! But maybe they are an emergency option!

Hope you feel you can keep going?

Xxx

At the moment hun I'm really not sure. My CDC asked what I'll do when I get to goal and I said 'goal will take me 4 months at the rate I'm going' and then we laughed, but it is a genuine worry! I don't want to be in SS losing this slowly when I could be attempting something else. (5:2/4:3 specifically).
I have a months worth of products, and I know that even on 4:3 I'd be using cd products on my fast days so debating just doing that.

I don't know, I'm feeling very deprived, I'm feeling very unhappy, I'm feeling very demotivated, I'm feeling very tired, I'm feeling very scared of food.....aaaaaggggghhhh

Xx

I have been thinking about the 5:2 4:3 diet as well as my losses have been pathetic over the past few weeks also. The hard part is cause it's not deserved and this diet is so hard and u give up
So much both mentally and socially that losing a lb a week even though it's a loss just makes me think what's the point!

The sad thing with u is u have been the one consistent motivator for me on here I always read your posts and u are such an inspiration it would be a real shame if u gave up xx

I have been thinking about the 5:2 4:3 diet as well as my losses have been pathetic over the past few weeks also. The hard part is cause it's not deserved and this diet is so hard and u give up So much both mentally and socially that losing a lb a week even though it's a loss just makes me think what's the point! The sad thing with u is u have been the one consistent motivator for me on here I always read your posts and u are such an inspiration it would be a real shame if u gave up xx

To be fair u have lost 10 this month which I dknt think can be sniffed at princessava keep going that's a good loss x

I have been thinking about the 5:2 4:3 diet as well as my losses have been pathetic over the past few weeks also. The hard part is cause it's not deserved and this diet is so hard and u give up So much both mentally and socially that losing a lb a week even though it's a loss just makes me think what's the point! The sad thing with u is u have been the one consistent motivator for me on here I always read your posts and u are such an inspiration it would be a real shame if u gave up xx

Hun I agree with autumn! 10lbs is not to be sniffed at, especially considering in carrying on and I've only lost 4.5lbs this month by being 100% (bar one minor blip). I would kill for 10lbs!

I have to go through the doubting moments to come through the other side. I won't be abandoning my Cambridge journey yet that's for sure. Remember I am only 12lbs from goal as well so it is a little different for me when I start contemplating other plans/diets...it's because I know it can lose the last 12lbs with food in the equation....and when I'm not poorly, and I can exercise again, I'll be straight onto a higher plan :)

Stick with it hun!

Back