Day 1 tomorrow

That is true i think I'm too hard on myself I think I can fall asleep and wake up thin! Haha all
I'm looking at is 1lb last week and 2lb week before but when u say 10lb in a month then I do think wow I've done well actually so thanks for reminding me!! Xx

Hun if I can keep my focus when I've lost 4.5lbs in a month, you can keep yours when you've lost 10lbs! Lol keep going!!!! :)

Hey sugar, still 100% lol! It's amazing me that I can keep going at the moment. I really want food as well but not until my legs are better.

How's your day been? You coped ok with your food? Xx

Hey sugar, still 100% lol! It's amazing me that I can keep going at the moment. I really want food as well but not until my legs are better. How's your day been? You coped ok with your food? Xx

Yes coping with the food but I'm not sure I'm eating quite enough calories! I'm using an app to keep track but still not quite getting the hang of 1500 cals a day. I reckon I'll manage that tomorrow though (birthday meal etc!)

How are you doing? Xxx

Looks like it's just you and I keeping this place going lol

I could eat 1500 cals worth of fruit at the moment. At least you're eating good nutritious food hun. You'd be struggling to stay within 1500 if you were eating crap!!
Have you checked your TDEE to see how much you should be having for your height and weight now you're at goal?

Are you going for your steak? Is it your birthday tomorrow? I'll remember to send you an OTT birthday text lol xx

It's my birthday and I am slim! Yay me!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I could smash 2000 cals easily before. Now there just not quite enough room! I checked my tdee and it said that 1600ish is right for my bmr and then a bit more 1700-1800 if I exercise regularly. So I'm not quite hitting the target yet but I'll work up to it! ;-)

Yes steak tonight at a local restaurant. The food gets great reviews but the staff are apparently really rude! Oh well I can ignore them. And they just won't get a tip!

My business partner has insisted that I don't go to the office today. So now I have to find things to do until 6 this evening. I don't want to accidentally clean the flat on my birthday. That would be rubbish!

Xxx

Happy birthday Tigg!! Enjoy your dinner tonight and well done on the skinny before birthday! :)

Lizz, hope your doing ok & starting to feel better.

Things have been pretty manic here! Took Friday off and went on this zip lining obstacle course thing which was great fun but my god was it tough! Defo burned some major cals! Went to nandos after for chicken and salad ad a tiny bit of coleslaw (which was disgusting, disappointing!). Had my WI on Monday and was down another two. Was happy has just started totm and I never lose weight when I'm on it! 6 weeks to my hols so trying to be very very good. Stil doing ss (except nandos day!). My CDC is away now for a month but meeting her husband in two weeks so break it up, he is CDC also! Would love to get 12 lbs off before hols...

Happy birthday Tigg!! Enjoy your dinner tonight and well done on the skinny before birthday! :) Lizz, hope your doing ok & starting to feel better. Things have been pretty manic here! Took Friday off and went on this zip lining obstacle course thing which was great fun but my god was it tough! Defo burned some major cals! Went to nandos after for chicken and salad ad a tiny bit of coleslaw (which was disgusting, disappointing!). Had my WI on Monday and was down another two. Was happy has just started totm and I never lose weight when I'm on it! 6 weeks to my hols so trying to be very very good. Stil doing ss (except nandos day!). My CDC is away now for a month but meeting her husband in two weeks so break it up, he is CDC also! Would love to get 12 lbs off before hols...

Well done on the 2lbs hun that's super! :)

Hello all, a quick hello from sunny Devon! Sorry haven't been able to get on at all but hardly any internet signal!! I haven't been a good girl but have reigned it in a bit today and have been walking loads so hoping it balances it out a bit!! But I'm on holiday and will get back to plan when I return!!!
Happy birthday Tigg!!! Hope you enjoyed ur meal out!!
Well done on the 2lbs off toodlies!!
Lizz - how's it all going now? Hope Sunday weigh in will help you get back in the zone!!

Will try n catch up properly when I can but might not be until I return on Saturday xx

Hello all, a quick hello from sunny Devon! Sorry haven't been able to get on at all but hardly any internet signal!! I haven't been a good girl but have reigned it in a bit today and have been walking loads so hoping it balances it out a bit!! But I'm on holiday and will get back to plan when I return!!! Happy birthday Tigg!!! Hope you enjoyed ur meal out!! Well done on the 2lbs off toodlies!! Lizz - how's it all going now? Hope Sunday weigh in will help you get back in the zone!! Will try n catch up properly when I can but might not be until I return on Saturday xx

Morning tink! Hope you're having a lovely holiday hun!! Sod the diet, you're away having fun. Try not to go too far into old habits but there is always next week for correcting things :)

I'm already dreading Sunday weigh in! These are not good occasions for me anymore. But I do it all the same.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Where is everyone else?xx

Have 1 SS+ meal last night and today I'm up 3lbs! How the f-ick is that possible!!!!

Starting to really resent this diet

Sounds like your body is in starvation mode. My CDC made me come off the diet when that happened me. Could be just that you havent been to the toilet either though and it will even out after a few days.

Hello all, a quick hello from sunny Devon! Sorry haven't been able to get on at all but hardly any internet signal!! I haven't been a good girl but have reigned it in a bit today and have been walking loads so hoping it balances it out a bit!! But I'm on holiday and will get back to plan when I return!!! Happy birthday Tigg!!! Hope you enjoyed ur meal out!! Well done on the 2lbs off toodlies!! Lizz - how's it all going now? Hope Sunday weigh in will help you get back in the zone!! Will try n catch up properly when I can but might not be until I return on Saturday xx

Hiya Tinks. Thanks I had a good time but I am suffering for it today. My body doesn't like that rich food and wine! Upset stomach all day! Oh well a shake will settle it!

Hope you're having a good time. Enjoy what you do and if you have those holiday type things make the most of them and be good the rest of the time!

Lizz your body is definitely taken a dislike to whatever you're doing to it! Are you going to the loo? As kiwi said it could just be stuff stuck inside of you!

Xxx

Hey amigos hello from Cornwall hope you're all ok.

Lizz I won't say too much on here as I know we whatsapp anyway about stuff but you are made of strong stuff to keep going ghats for sure.
Tiggs hope the steak was lush.
Tinks your holiday sounds fab and you dknt have mega huge gains like some of us so will be fine am sure. Just when he get home get unpacked and sit in your knickers on that bike and watch the washer go round lol. No one else will know what I'm on about but u will hahaha.
I'm on the beach today it's totally lush and no shops or anything at the bit we are at no kids waving ice creams in my face either. Yesterday was a day of deprivation mentally. I then went for a bath which I should t even do cos of immune system issues but I did and there wasn't enough hot water. Turns out J had had a jacuzzi bath and shower earlier FFS. So after a few kettle runs got in bath. Got out deciding bar and bed got I to bedroom and quilt cover was covered kn what I believe are corn flies. I have major issues with bugs. Yes I deliver babies remove bodily parts etc but omg bugs and I'm a gonner. J was kn the cider saying i was hysterical for nothing I used all the power in my hand held Dyson I'd taken and overheated the houses vac and was sweating up. Eventually got into bed with my bar and didn't get to savour it and was a miserable cow beyond belief. Got up this morning and scales had moved 1.5lb so that cheered me up. So anyway been super strict with ss+ whilst been here so far except sat I did ss. Only treat I have had is 3 Brasil nuts sat lol. Godmother did me 170g raw chicken and green salad kn Monday so so far so good. Just need to keep out n about away from tea shops and pasties and I'm laughing.
Where's Ian gone????? Xx

Lol that's definitely a good plan Autumn to get on my bike (affectionately known in my house as Barry lol)!! My daughter always says mummy are you going on Barry tonight? Lol makes me giggle!!
How's everyone's day been today? I'm starting to miss the diet now and I'm looking forward to getting home and back on track!! Originally planned on staying off until Tuesday as my daughters birthday is on Monday, along with my grandads birthday and my mum n dad's wedding anniversary so obviously will be big celebrations but I think I'll get back on track on Saturday and start ss+ again and then just stick to it best I can Monday with the exception of a bit of cake - but at least I can have two full days and lose some of the gain that I think I'm gonna have!! I'm definitely not getting on the scales till Wednesday though as I know I'll feel super disheartened when there will prob be no need as I know I'm carrying extra water so don't feel it'll be a true reflection straight away anyway!!

Anyway I'm gabbling on so will wish u all a goodnight!! Can't believe how quiet it's gone on here I used to struggle to catch up in an hour lol xx

hi all - its been a tough week amd no sign of iimproving! I am absolutely great on the diet when I am at home but really struggling when away, last weekend was the parent in laws and lunch was fine as salad but also had wine and a tiny bit of strawberries amd ice cream, it was nice but I was only having it to mollify others.

so yesterday I travelled to india and showed amazing restraint on the journey only had water amd a tetra on the train as planned and at the airport lounge just water and coffee , i looked around the lounge but everything had carbs in, the biggest struggle was the flight and i did have a glass of champers but food wise just ate the salad and chicken, left nuts and chocolates and desert but did have a little bit of cheese and them ar breakfast time just a bit of scrambled egg.

I thought I had done well but writing it all down sounds alot now, i also had a CD bar.

so I have brought shakes and bars with me amd just acclimatising now i went to breakfast and could only fine omelette to eat!!! everything else in the buffet looked so yummy but I didnt have anything, i am a bit worries that i wont find anything to eat as India isnt great for meat and salad not a great option in case of contamination so i was thinking maybe have cooked eggs for my meal but the issue is my colleagues will want to have a main meal so i will have to see what the options are.

oh for a quiet life eh!!!

will update later!!

sam

Hey Tinks and Sam. Being on holiday or abroad where you aren't quite in control of your food related destiny must be difficult. But I am sure you'll both manage. Sam the food list only seems like a lot compared to what you have on Cambridge day to day. Compare it with what you would have had pre diet and I'm sure it's loads less! I always used to consider aeroplane food as must eat, after all you've paid for it! Not any more. If I don't want it or I'm not hungry I won't have it. I hope you have some luck with the food in India!

Tinks, hope you're having a top time down there!

Xxx

Back