Day 1 tomorrow

Food wise India sounds ok so far but don't drink in ketosis hun u will harm your liver xx

Tonight is birthday meal number two. I'm tired and want to stay at home. Oh well smiley face and get on with it. Hoping for something light. Though I have rear loaded my cals for the day so that I have to worry slightly less about what I can have!

Xxx

Tonight is birthday meal number two. I'm tired and want to stay at home. Oh well smiley face and get on with it. Hoping for something light. Though I have rear loaded my cals for the day so that I have to worry slightly less about what I can have! Xxx

Lucky lady let us know how it goes. Xx

So today I had a mini meltdown. Felt deprived and annoyed with the diet and being on holiday. Went to padstow and all I could see after I walked down hill a km from carpark was pasty shops fish j chips tea rooms and ice cream. All i had had at this point was one shake and it was 4pm and I wanted to die.
Hubby sent me into joules shop rather rapidly and secretly he went and ate a large Cornish pasty I found out later when I saw the bag!!! Couldn't see for looking in the joules shop was so busy so i decided to try on a dress in a smaller size. I own it in a 16 and it's loose now and the 12 fit and it was 40% off so I bought it lol. Will sell other one on eBay as their clothes sell well on there.
Was so pleased that all I ate whilst out was 1 prawn and 2 mussels that hubby had bought from a stall and a strawberry from a punnet e bought. I knew these were low carb and low cal so felt ok.
Walked back to car in 22 degrees heat all up hill OMG never noticed how steep on way down. Came back made a shake. Then watched tv n attempted to get wifi n before I know it it's 9pm n not had dinner or bar so ended up an ss day.
The conclusion of this story is anything is possible including me standing in a onesie and coat in the back garden in the rain trying to find wifi!!!
Xx

So today I had a mini meltdown. Felt deprived and annoyed with the diet and being on holiday. Went to padstow and all I could see after I walked down hill a km from carpark was pasty shops fish j chips tea rooms and ice cream. All i had had at this point was one shake and it was 4pm and I wanted to die. Hubby sent me into joules shop rather rapidly and secretly he went and ate a large Cornish pasty I found out later when I saw the bag!!! Couldn't see for looking in the joules shop was so busy so i decided to try on a dress in a smaller size. I own it in a 16 and it's loose now and the 12 fit and it was 40% off so I bought it lol. Will sell other one on eBay as their clothes sell well on there. Was so pleased that all I ate whilst out was 1 prawn and 2 mussels that hubby had bought from a stall and a strawberry from a punnet e bought. I knew these were low carb and low cal so felt ok. Walked back to car in 22 degrees heat all up hill OMG never noticed how steep on way down. Came back made a shake. Then watched tv n attempted to get wifi n before I know it it's 9pm n not had dinner or bar so ended up an ss day. The conclusion of this story is anything is possible including me standing in a onesie and coat in the back garden in the rain trying to find wifi!!! Xx

Well done autumn. On the will power, the walking and the tiny dress!!!

I hope you're having a great time! Xxx

oh well done Autumn thats a great end to the day
fab willpower!!

I had a great sleep, and woke at 7 am (2.30am) so think am on india time now (my body does anyway so thats good diet wise)

Being a bit more adventurous today with massala omelette its a bit too spicy so must remember to ask them for less chilli tomorrow! but its taken me longer to eat and its not too big so I would guess 1 egg, trying some different chopped veg salad today and a bit of fresh fig to combat the egg!!!

anyway i will have a busy day of meetings and cannot avoid food tonight As out with people so will stick to tikka stuff if possible!!!

Sam

Sam, you seem to be making good choices, just keep that going!

I have birthday meal number 3 tonight. If I end up half a stone heavier I will be devastated! But I am making meat and veg choices so hoping it'll be ok. Also not having booze as so far it's been a school night and I'm covering the on call from this weekend so no booze tonight either. But more meat! Cuban tonight! With live band so maybe even a little salsa dancing!

You won't end up half a stone heavier Tigg lol you've only just had weigh in, you make good choices and you exercise. You just need to make sure you keep up your water intake.

Autumn you know how proud of you I am for managing to get through your deprivation!

Tink, sounds like you're having an ace holiday :)

Sam, make good choices and you'll be fine! Keep carbs at bay and ask for everything to be prepared sans oil!

I've had a few bad days. I'm not officially on any plan at the moment. I've broken the diet because my body was so weak it was a joke, and it seems that by increasing my calories i now have the ability to walk again. I'm on approx 1100 cals with 2 cd products in that, and I officially start step 3 on Monday. Menu prepared, and I'll be able to exercise by then too!
Sunday is 'no diet day'. I've been saying to Freya for 3.5 months 'no because of mommy doesn't eat' and for 1 day I'm letting her do whatever she wants. Thankfully she's asked for nandos (I can do nandos healthily) and the cinema/shopping.
My body isn't loving food at the moment, but this is what happens when you go from SS+ to 1100 in the space of a day! I'm sticking with it though and so far I don't seem to get hungry.
It's a bit weird at the moment but I'll get there eventually!

Roll on SS when I get back from Barbados lol xx

You won't end up half a stone heavier Tigg lol you've only just had weigh in, you make good choices and you exercise. You just need to make sure you keep up your water intake. Autumn you know how proud of you I am for managing to get through your deprivation! Tink, sounds like you're having an ace holiday :) Sam, make good choices and you'll be fine! Keep carbs at bay and ask for everything to be prepared sans oil! I've had a few bad days. I'm not officially on any plan at the moment. I've broken the diet because my body was so weak it was a joke, and it seems that by increasing my calories i now have the ability to walk again. I'm on approx 1100 cals with 2 cd products in that, and I officially start step 3 on Monday. Menu prepared, and I'll be able to exercise by then too! Sunday is 'no diet day'. I've been saying to Freya for 3.5 months 'no because of mommy doesn't eat' and for 1 day I'm letting her do whatever she wants. Thankfully she's asked for nandos (I can do nandos healthily) and the cinema/shopping. My body isn't loving food at the moment, but this is what happens when you go from SS+ to 1100 in the space of a day! I'm sticking with it though and so far I don't seem to get hungry. It's a bit weird at the moment but I'll get there eventually! Roll on SS when I get back from Barbados lol xx

I know but it feels blurgh to eat so much! Looking forward to getting back to normal!

I'm really glad you're getting your energy back Lizz, see a little bit extra was all you needed! 1100cals is still pretty low cal so you're doing well!

Xxx

I know but it feels blurgh to eat so much! Looking forward to getting back to normal! I'm really glad you're getting your energy back Lizz, see a little bit extra was all you needed! 1100cals is still pretty low cal so you're doing well! Xxx

Won't be long, you'll be back to normal after all the birthday celebrations are over with. How was the Indian you didn't want? lol

I feel really bloated though hun, did you have this with going up to step 3? It's like fruit and carbs are giving me windypops and a 6 month preggo belly :( official step 3 starts Monday and I'm mentally ready for it. The exercise has already started too.....just done 20 min Pilates :) xx

Won't be long, you'll be back to normal after all the birthday celebrations are over with. How was the Indian you didn't want? lol I feel really bloated though hun, did you have this with going up to step 3? It's like fruit and carbs are giving me windypops and a 6 month preggo belly :( official step 3 starts Monday and I'm mentally ready for it. The exercise has already started too.....just done 20 min Pilates :) xx

I changed their mind and we went to a place called Cau which does meat and salad or chips for those who want them! One of my friends sat there telling me about how she eats really healthily and will be getting back to exercising now that the strained muscle in her neck is getting better. But she's been saying that for years now, always in reference to a different injury and always whilst eating a burger and chips! I tried to introduce her to Cambridge but she insists she doesn't do diets. Oh well, when she's ready I'm sure she'll make those decisions herself, it would just feel remiss of me if I didn't mention it to her. I enjoyed my chicken and salad. I even had cals spare for ice cream and pineapple after (flavoured like a piña colada!).

I know what you mean about the bloated feeling. Starchy carbs so that to me big time! Fruit not so much. I just try to limit starchy carbs and mostly feel better. Glad you feel well enough to get back into exercise. Now take it slow and build up we don't want any injuries or sudden loss energy!
Xxx

Afternoon all!

Sorry not been around, was a little tender from you know what earlier in the week - tried to stay to SS4, don't think I've lost a thing. Feels like I'm blooted all the time - maybe the op, maybe the water. Kinda frustrated!

Anyway....how's everyone?

Afternoon all! Sorry not been around, was a little tender from you know what earlier in the week - tried to stay to SS4, don't think I've lost a thing. Feels like I'm blooted all the time - maybe the op, maybe the water. Kinda frustrated! Anyway....how's everyone?

Welcome back! Hope you're starting to recover!

I reached goal last week just before my birthday but put on a lb with the celebrations! Other than that and overheating in the sunny weather I'm good!

Xxx

Welcome back! Hope you're starting to recover!

I reached goal last week just before my birthday but put on a lb with the celebrations! Other than that and overheating in the sunny weather I'm good!

Xxx

Well done you - bloody brilliant!!

Ach aye, almost back to normal. The swelling back to "is that it?!" :)

Apart from that & frustrated at losses, all good

Afternoon all! Sorry not been around, was a little tender from you know what earlier in the week - tried to stay to SS4, don't think I've lost a thing. Feels like I'm blooted all the time - maybe the op, maybe the water. Kinda frustrated! Anyway....how's everyone?

Hey Ian glad you're on the mend now.
All good this end still in Cornwall but today is lashing it down big time. Back tomorrow. Stuck to ss+ all week even had 2 ss days in the end. Am back to my lowest weight now so need to break the psychological barrier n keep going xx

Hi everyone glad to see everyone doing well

i have another week in india and today is the one day off yipppeee- a nice lie in and a reflexology treatment

had an egg white spinach and mushroom omelette for breakfast amd a shake now and 1.5 litres of water

i think am going out for dinner tonight so i will try and make good choices and stick to water to drink

last night i had some chapati with my meal and some daal but i have tried my best it just seems everyone wants to feed you here and will really not take no for an answer

its killing me not being able to jump on the scales every day so i will just have to wait till i am home and do my best whilst here

i went to do a little bit of shopping today and in clothes shops really felt massive as most indian women here are petite

did manage to find some nice cotton tunic tops but i saw a lovely dress which the largest they had was a large and i couldnt squeeze it over my bosom!! its a shame it was so pretty anyway i didnt buy it for when i am slimmer hopefully i will come back. its a real wake up call to my size though and motivating to stick to plan

thats my update anyhow
sam

Well my week of eating out is now over. Miraculously other than my lb gain last Thursday I haven't gained at all since then and I've had three more out meals. I think I've worked out how to do the whole eating out thing! Yay!

However I am now very tired after getting home at 2am from a karaoke bar where everyone else was very drunk and I was sober! Still no hangover for me this morning just very tired as I was up at 6 yesterday for work. Long old day! Today I'm not going to do anything, well I might go for a run. Might.

Sam sounds like you're doing the right things. Next time you go no doubt you'll have dieted trough the large into the small!

Hope you're all good!

Xxx

It's oh so quiet on here at moment xxxx

Back