Day 1 tomorrow

I tried doing some googling but all I found was that they are already filming season 15 and Jillian comes back for that one!!!!

I'm confused as days this season is from 2012??? Aghhh. I like it 5 episodes a week on sky livingit channel it's fab better than 1 episode a week. Xx

I might have to try watching it online if I can find it!

Let me know if u find it I need a Fix lol. I can't get I to the Aussie one and it's all kg and really confuses me lol xx

So quiet on the thread these days?
Are our travellers back yet? There's about 3 gone abroad or away I think lol.
Had my ss+ meal tonight prawns in chilli powder done in the wok with spring onions and salad leaves on the plate. Yummy. Still got a shake and bar left I keep me going. Hope everyone else's weekend is going ok xx

So quiet on the thread these days? Are our travellers back yet? There's about 3 gone abroad or away I think lol. Had my ss+ meal tonight prawns in chilli powder done in the wok with spring onions and salad leaves on the plate. Yummy. Still got a shake and bar left I keep me going. Hope everyone else's weekend is going ok xx

I'm still feeling rubbish. Not enough sleep and sweating profusely whilst dozing on the sofa. Hubby not exactly the greatest nurse. But I am coughing less.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

Xxx

I'm still feeling rubbish. Not enough sleep and sweating profusely whilst dozing on the sofa. Hubby not exactly the greatest nurse. But I am coughing less. Hope everyone else is doing better than me! Xxx

Oh yack are u managing to keep on too of the drugs? And is he cooking for you? Xx

I ran out of the drowsy stuff so not a good sleep last night but during the day I keep topped up! He made me lunch but he's left dinner to me. Not that I mind. I'm not hungry and I am mostly just drinking water and tea. Xxx

I'm still here :)
Just come up to bed as I only had about 5 hours sleep last night. Shattered!

Got to go back to the shops on Tuesday as I didn't get all the stuff I needed to get today! Typical! So I'm taking Freya with me so we can have some some together as I'm away on business Friday, and then I'm in Plymouth Monday-Wednesday next week! Got to plan meals for those days!!

I'm still here :) Just come up to bed as I only had about 5 hours sleep last night. Shattered! Got to go back to the shops on Tuesday as I didn't get all the stuff I needed to get today! Typical! So I'm taking Freya with me so we can have some some together as I'm away on business Friday, and then I'm in Plymouth Monday-Wednesday next week! Got to plan meals for those days!!

Get some rest and enjoy the shopping. Plan your meals and the business trip will fly over. Xxx

Get some rest and enjoy the shopping. Plan your meals and the business trip will fly over. Xxx

Keep
Going hope u feel better soon hun

Well done on your loss Lizz u deserve to shop xx

im still waiting for approval on the damn hotel for monday next week! The one Amey wants us to have is an ibis 5 miles away from the office...and its a sh1thole! So i'm trying to get a better hotel (with gym!) thats right next to the office. I dont want to have to go out every sodding night with the manager for dinner! Its a ballache.

Thanks Autumn! Managed to cock up totally on the shopping front so have to go back tomorrow. Going to take Freya which means it will be more expensive! lol

Last weigh in before Barbs is on sunday. just need to maintain my focus even though i wont be getting weighed in until again until the sunday after i'm back. It gives me from wednesday to sunday to do step 2, then back up to step 3 after weigh in and food shopping! xx

im still waiting for approval on the damn hotel for monday next week! The one Amey wants us to have is an ibis 5 miles away from the office...and its a sh1thole! So i'm trying to get a better hotel (with gym!) thats right next to the office. I dont want to have to go out every sodding night with the manager for dinner! Its a ballache. Thanks Autumn! Managed to cock up totally on the shopping front so have to go back tomorrow. Going to take Freya which means it will be more expensive! lol Last weigh in before Barbs is on sunday. just need to maintain my focus even though i wont be getting weighed in until again until the sunday after i'm back. It gives me from wednesday to sunday to do step 2, then back up to step 3 after weigh in and food shopping! xx

You lost weight and I missed it!?! Well done. I feel half a stone heavier and bloated. Still coughing a lot and not sleeping much.

Sounds to me like you have everything planned for the time before Barbs! You'll be looking fabulous!

Xxx

morning everyone I'm back!!

lizrobb stick to your guns over the hotel i organise my own its not fair when you get pressurised to stay somewhere you dont want
i am the same and booked my own places and not gone with the flow, now i have lost a stone i want to start exercising again so my shortlist of places to stay is based on location and gym and soft beds usually convenient for a simply food to pick up some salad and protein!!
after having 10 days of eating breakfast lunch and dinner with people i have learnt to be tougher and stick to my guns but its difficult to not be persuaded.
tiggemama hope you are feeling better its horrid when u have a tickly or chesty cough spunds like a nasty virus so hope it is easing off now
Autumn did u find the biggest loser ? now i am losing weight i find watching other peoples battles compulsive to watch however they lose soo much every week its a little demotivating !! the transformations are amazing though.

so got back last night amd weighed in this morning at a 5 lb loss in the 11 days i have been away which is amazing considering i have had breakfast most days (egg white) and clear veg soups for lunches and been out for indian and thai foods majority pf days, so its great to know it can be done, usually each day i have managed a bar and shake and tried to make sure i kept my water intake as high as possible, but i have had milky coffee (and the milk when they make that is creamy) so although its been stressful i have managed!
its so nice to get back to routine today and organise my shakes into flavours!!! also i can get back to blended shakes at home as whilst away its been using my own cocktail shaker to make shakes and even with ice in sometimes a bit lumpy!!!
also nice to get back to getting drinking water out of the tap rather than bottled water!!!!
ah the joys of being back - so unpacking this morning and washing
it was lovely to get back to the hubby and kids and had a serious sleep 9pm- 7am
no time to rest though as i have meetings wed and thurs in cambridge/oxford and have lots of prep to do and practise presentations (yuck) i have picked hotels though like you lizz based on gym i dont even look if breakfast is included!!!
going to rejoin the gym today luckily they do a 3 month membership and when the kids are swimming training most nights i can get an hours exercise i want to get back to doing the couch to 5k again !!!
bye for now
sam

A big hello from me,

Hope everyone's doing well!!

Tigg, hope your feeling better!!
Lizz - well done on ur loss, bet u can't wait for Barbados how long are u away for??
S4s - glad ur back and well done on ur loss that's amazing!!

All good from you me - busy weekend with day out and then poorly boy yesterday but he's better today!! This is day 5 of my restart after my hols (10days off) n so far so good!! Still don't know what I weigh as holding out till Wednesday! Starting to find that hard as u all know I'm a serial weigher!! I'm not even sure what to expect on wed but as long as I'm no more than 3-4lbs up I think I can cope with that?! xx

A big hello from me, Hope everyone's doing well!! Tigg, hope your feeling better!! Lizz - well done on ur loss, bet u can't wait for Barbados how long are u away for?? S4s - glad ur back and well done on ur loss that's amazing!! All good from you me - busy weekend with day out and then poorly boy yesterday but he's better today!! This is day 5 of my restart after my hols (10days off) n so far so good!! Still don't know what I weigh as holding out till Wednesday! Starting to find that hard as u all know I'm a serial weigher!! I'm not even sure what to expect on wed but as long as I'm no more than 3-4lbs up I think I can cope with that?! xx

You will have lost most of it hun by weds I'm sure then you just need to keep focussed kn continuing the journey.
S4S 5lb down is good going considering where you've been that's amazing. I loved the Kay biggest loser and can't find a new one yet but I'm going to look up on catch up tv for another series or something to wt addicted to. I watched 2 episodes of Fat- a year to save my life yesterday I find it helps me pass time and stay focussed lol.
Lizz - you will be fine and working away and not wanting to be there will keep you focussed as you will be of the mindset 'I don't want to be here so you're not messing up my plans' like I was kn Saturday haha.
Tiggs - hope you're better now

I'm on a half day today just popping in for teaching later on and am currently having a kerastraight thing on my hair that takes hours let's hope it works. I may have to tone down the fibre powder a bit as had a few emergency situations myself last few days. I'm enjoying a big mug of veg drink for breakfasts as I hate glugging water that early and it refreshes my taste buds.
Xx

You will have lost most of it hun by weds I'm sure then you just need to keep focussed kn continuing the journey. S4S 5lb down is good going considering where you've been that's amazing. I loved the Kay biggest loser and can't find a new one yet but I'm going to look up on catch up tv for another series or something to wt addicted to. I watched 2 episodes of Fat- a year to save my life yesterday I find it helps me pass time and stay focussed lol. Lizz - you will be fine and working away and not wanting to be there will keep you focussed as you will be of the mindset 'I don't want to be here so you're not messing up my plans' like I was kn Saturday haha. Tiggs - hope you're better now I'm on a half day today just popping in for teaching later on and am currently having a kerastraight thing on my hair that takes hours let's hope it works. I may have to tone down the fibre powder a bit as had a few emergency situations myself last few days. I'm enjoying a big mug of veg drink for breakfasts as I hate glugging water that early and it refreshes my taste buds. Xx

Well done sam on the loss. That's brilliant.

Tinks, you're back on it and anything you have gained will be gone or going!

Autumn glad to hear you're merrily on track!

I'm still yucky but getting there I think! Been out to a fire today and now back home to do some computer based work between blowing nose and coughing!

Hope you're all having wonderful days.

Xxx

I'm freezing cold today had my hair done with a kerastraight thing and now in work doing teaching this afternoon and am sooooo cold. Got to wear my fitted joules quilted jacket tho that's a 14 but still chilly xx

I'm freezing cold today had my hair done with a kerastraight thing and now in work doing teaching this afternoon and am sooooo cold. Got to wear my fitted joules quilted jacket tho that's a 14 but still chilly xx

What does that kera thingy do? Hope you're doing well and are warming up. Nicely done on the fitted jacket!

Xxx

Back