Day 1 tomorrow

What does that kera thingy do? Hope you're doing well and are warming up. Nicely done on the fitted jacket! Xxx

It basically smooths the hair so I don't have to worry about the frizz as much now and straightening it. Was even more impressed yesterday when my hunters fit me lol xx

It basically smooths the hair so I don't have to worry about the frizz as much now and straightening it. Was even more impressed yesterday when my hunters fit me lol xx

I have rubbish straight flat hair so I need anti static less flat thingy. But that doesn't seem to exist. I try those volume shampoos but they don't have much effect.

Excellent news on the lovely clothes! You'll shrink out of them soon and need to buy all new lovely clothes!

Xxx

I have rubbish straight flat hair so I need anti static less flat thingy. But that doesn't seem to exist. I try those volume shampoos but they don't have much effect. Excellent news on the lovely clothes! You'll shrink out of them soon and need to buy all new lovely clothes! Xxx

I need to sell my 16's on eBay as it is. I got size 12 underwear and jeggings today and still feels odd ghat they fit really. Not sure if it will ever register lol. Xx

just rejoined the gym and done my first workout in a while !! started off just walking and thought i would restart my couch to 5k which went well then 15 mins cross training and same on the bike
came out looking like a sweaty tomato but feeling great
sam

just rejoined the gym and done my first workout in a while !! started off just walking and thought i would restart my couch to 5k which went well then 15 mins cross training and same on the bike came out looking like a sweaty tomato but feeling great sam

Haha sounds good just becareful doing exercise on step 1 as Lizz will tell u it can put you into starvation and the pounds don't move. I'm moving up to step 3 in September so I can hammer the gym can't wait xx

Evening all!

Sam, very well done on the weight loss and the gym!
Tigg get well soon! Nothing worse than a summer cold!
Autumn, hope you staved off the cold. It's bloody freezing here today. Summer has deserted dublin.

Had my weight in tonight and down 5 (in two weeks!). No weigh in until the 28th as CDC is away.

Have a bit of a quandary though. One of my best friends who I rarely see is here for one night on the 22nd. Wants to go for dinner (I can pick the place) and drinks. I really REALLLY RREEEAAALLLY want to have a few drinks that night. Might be years before we see each other again as she lives in Australia.

What will I do o wise ones...?

Evening all! Sam, very well done on the weight loss and the gym! Tigg get well soon! Nothing worse than a summer cold! Autumn, hope you staved off the cold. It's bloody freezing here today. Summer has deserted dublin. Had my weight in tonight and down 5 (in two weeks!). No weigh in until the 28th as CDC is away. Have a bit of a quandary though. One of my best friends who I rarely see is here for one night on the 22nd. Wants to go for dinner (I can pick the place) and drinks. I really REALLLY RREEEAAALLLY want to have a few drinks that night. Might be years before we see each other again as she lives in Australia. What will I do o wise ones...?

Hi in chilly Ireland. Had the heating on all night here haha big Bertha the hurricane has blown away summer big time.
Mmmm well the only thing with boozing is u must come out of ketosis well before u drink so could mean a couple of days off plan. So if u want to drink then the night before u need enough carbs to knock u out of ketosis like pasta or a jacket spud n beans then u can have a drink on the day she's here. Me well I wouldn't bother with the booze cos I'm all or nothing (but that's just me) and I would choose somewhere nice for food and stick to sparkling water. And have a really nice steak and salad and maybe prawn cocktail (no bread) to start so although u had a treat the next day u will fly back into ketosis and that's if it knocks u out. It's entirely up to u if u feel a day and 1/2 off plan can u get straight back to it?
I'm having a day off on Sunday 24th have planned my meals that I will eat out and basically I will have some fruits at breakfast with smoked salmon and eggs then meats n salads picnic for lunch and steak and chips for tea and lots of hill walking in the Yorkshire dales but next day I am back kn it. 5 off is great in 2 weeks well done and as long as u plan u will manage the 22nd easily xx

Haha sounds good just becareful doing exercise on step 1 as Lizz will tell u it can put you into starvation and the pounds don't move. I'm moving up to step 3 in September so I can hammer the gym can't wait xx
hmmm thats not good, I will take it easy then although I am doing step 2 and often extra protein, maybe i should just do the c25 as i want to be a bit fitter.
sam

hmmm thats not good, I will take it easy then although I am doing step 2 and often extra protein, maybe i should just do the c25 as i want to be a bit fitter. sam

I exercised on step 2 but in a relatively gentle way. I did some cardio but found that I got dizzy at times and so took it back a bit. You can definitely exercise on step 2 but take a bit of time to build it up and work out your level without doing yourself any harm.

thanks i really want it to aid my weight loss and fitness so i will heed your advice and take it easy walking and intro to running
at most i can only do 3 nights in the gym a week

am starting to think about a sprint mini triathlon as my friend is training for one so it gives me a focus for next year!!!

woke up with stonking headache today and i was 100% yesterday with about 3l of water

had my first lemon bar and really enjoyed it (half this morning with a homemade latte for a change

sam

thanks i really want it to aid my weight loss and fitness so i will heed your advice and take it easy walking and intro to running at most i can only do 3 nights in the gym a week am starting to think about a sprint mini triathlon as my friend is training for one so it gives me a focus for next year!!! woke up with stonking headache today and i was 100% yesterday with about 3l of water had my first lemon bar and really enjoyed it (half this morning with a homemade latte for a change sam

I think having a fitness goal to aim for is a good thing! But yes take it easy and build up to the right level. It wasn't until I went up to step 3 that I could really push myself. Exercise is good though and you should definitely keep going!

Headache? I wonder if you popped out of ketosis and are going back in? Could also just be a headache!

Hope you feel better soon Sam.

Xxx

thanks i really want it to aid my weight loss and fitness so i will heed your advice and take it easy walking and intro to running
at most i can only do 3 nights in the gym a week

am starting to think about a sprint mini triathlon as my friend is training for one so it gives me a focus for next year!!!

woke up with stonking headache today and i was 100% yesterday with about 3l of water

had my first lemon bar and really enjoyed it (half this morning with a homemade latte for a change

sam

*wave* i'm the exerciser on SS of the group! I warn you now, you WILL feel rotten eventually. I did SS/SS+ with exercise for 15 weeks, i lost a lot of inches, but my losses on the scales are slow, and i only did pilates to start with but then started to add more in, on SS still. I was sick for 2 weeks recently and i really think it was down to overload on my body. Too few cals, too much exercise. I'm now on step 3 and i exercise as much as i want, and eat my quota of cals, and i lost 3.5lbs and 4" on my first week. My body needed the fuel!

Just please, be careful. CD works well, and they wouldnt tell you not to do heavy exercise on the lower plans if there wasnt good reason.

On the flip side, if you want to keep going with exercise, then go up to step 2 and you'll be a lot better off!

xx

Well my hotel for plymouth has been confirmed and its the one with the gym! I'm travelling down monday afternoon, there monday evening, all day tuesday, and wednesday morning. So need to plan my menu for those days well in advance so i get a handle on it.
The good bit is it has a gym!!!!! This makes me really happy! :)

How is everyone doing?

I'm just off to collect Freya! Need to go back to primark as i picked up the size 12 demin jacket when its the size 8 that fit me! Happy f-ing days! there are now a fair few size 8's creeping into my wardrobe! EEEEEK! I even need to try on some new skinny jeans in new look at mind i have to wear with a belt! more money i dont have but hey ho! lol xxx

Yep, i overdid it on exercise too on SS. Ended with a stint in hospital. Personally I think you need to be on Step 2 to be going to the gym. SS+ is ok for moderate walking.

Yep, i overdid it on exercise too on SS. Ended with a stint in hospital. Personally I think you need to be on Step 2 to be going to the gym. SS+ is ok for moderate walking.

Really? Do u mind me asking what happened? My body holds onto even an ss+ meal so I'm waiting for step 3 to exercise. Hope your ok now x

A migraine so bad they kept me in for 4 days. I had pins and needles everywhere, was confused, lost the ability to speak for a while. They thought I'd had a stroke. I was gyming it every day at the time, was just finishing up SS+ as I had stopped losing weight and I generally felt awful.

A migraine so bad they kept me in for 4 days. I had pins and needles everywhere, was confused, lost the ability to speak for a while. They thought I'd had a stroke. I was gyming it every day at the time, was just finishing up SS+ as I had stopped losing weight and I generally felt awful.

Oh good lord above sounds like your busy just started shutting down am so half you're ok now though. I know a few people who've had gout and kidney stones but that sounds really bad. Xx

I was grand after about a month. I've even lost another stone since (excepting the 6 lbs I put on on holiday).

I was grand after about a month. I've even lost another stone since (excepting the 6 lbs I put on on holiday).

That's good then well done xx

Sounds scarily familiar!!
My body just literally shut down! It was refusing to do anything until it had nourishment!

Back