Day 1 tomorrow

Sounds scarily familiar!! My body just literally shut down! It was refusing to do anything until it had nourishment!

I will have to be careful at the gym this weekend although if jay n chetans idea of the gym is sitting in the sauna sounds like a doddle to me lol xx

Hope everyone is doing ok
had a good day today starting with a homemade latte and half my lemon bar
lots of water and midday some salmon and green tea, thought i would have some protein early as doing step 2 as i wasnt sure if i would get any food later
had a cappucino shake and lovely daughter (10) thought i was making a homemade frapucino amd wanted to try it , nothing is sacred she even said she liked it!!!
watched a film with the kids this afternoon and it was lovely to chill for a couple of hours whilst ot was raining.
took kids to grandparents (1 hour drive) then another 2 hours to cambridge hotel a bit late to use the swimming pool but maybe tomorrow will get chance. no stopping on the drive so no temptations !!!
went to the hotel bar for a glass of ice and a straw!!! made myself choc prange shake that was sooo yummy!!! green tea and bed i think will be up early to prep for meeting tomorrow morning

getting better at making my shakes up in hotel rooms lol

sam

also spoke up for myself and for the work team off site day have requested no carb option (meat and salad) so it should be interesting to see what they come up with!!!
usually i would just not eat but i thought i would say what i wanted when they asked about dietary requirements!!!

i have low expectations!!

I will have to be careful at the gym this weekend although if jay n chetans idea of the gym is sitting in the sauna sounds like a doddle to me lol xx

I was doing the exercise every day for 3 months before that happened though. i'm sure you'll be fine as long as you have step 2 dinner the night before. The protein will deffo help before and after.xxx

I was doing the exercise every day for 3 months before that happened though. i'm sure you'll be fine as long as you have step 2 dinner the night before. The protein will deffo help before and after.xxx

I wknt do much anyway just want to test my hip out for walking that weekend after x

Morning all,

Weigh in day today!! And the results are 10days off (holiday and lots of birthday celebrations) n 7 days back on - I weigh exactly same as before I came off!! No gain and I'm chuffed with that!! Next week will be a loss n I'm back in the zone!! xx

Morning all, Weigh in day today!! And the results are 10days off (holiday and lots of birthday celebrations) n 7 days back on - I weigh exactly same as before I came off!! No gain and I'm chuffed with that!! Next week will be a loss n I'm back in the zone!! xx

Yeahhhh good going tinks well done and the last 7 days hard graft has paid off xxx

Morning all, Weigh in day today!! And the results are 10days off (holiday and lots of birthday celebrations) n 7 days back on - I weigh exactly same as before I came off!! No gain and I'm chuffed with that!! Next week will be a loss n I'm back in the zone!! xx

That's brilliant! Well done. Xxx

Yeahhhh good going tinks well done and the last 7 days hard graft has paid off xxx

Thanks Autumn, the scales are back for good now lol - I've missed my daily weigh ins xx

I'm getting there thanks Tinks. Just a bit of a cough and randomly thick, nose blocking snot but only now and then. Weird.

I'm a daily weigher too. Can't help it. Though I sort of do it experimentally too. So I worked out that I lose and average 3lbs in my sleep. So at night I'll be 9st 3lbs then in the morning 9st.

We are having salmon and courgette bake for tea tonight. I am however about to watch great British bake off to vicariously have cake!!!

I also got my Cambridge how to be a consultant pack!!!

Xxx

thats fabulous well done !!!! :)

I'm getting there thanks Tinks. Just a bit of a cough and randomly thick, nose blocking snot but only now and then. Weird. I'm a daily weigher too. Can't help it. Though I sort of do it experimentally too. So I worked out that I lose and average 3lbs in my sleep. So at night I'll be 9st 3lbs then in the morning 9st. We are having salmon and courgette bake for tea tonight. I am however about to watch great British bake off to vicariously have cake!!! I also got my Cambridge how to be a consultant pack!!! Xxx
haha makes me hungry watching it but i love it too!!!
hope you are feeling better
sam

Well done tink! Back on it now! Anything else coming up or do you have a solid run?

Tigg, chuft about your CDC pack :)

I don't think I could be arsed with weighing in daily! It would push me into binge/purge/laxative territory.

BAKE OFF!!!!!!!!!

Well done tink! Back on it now! Anything else coming up or do you have a solid run? Tigg, chuft about your CDC pack :) I don't think I could be arsed with weighing in daily! It would push me into binge/purge/laxative territory. BAKE OFF!!!!!!!!!

I'm terrible because I do treat the weighing as an experiment. I've weighed pre and post poo. Just to see what happens!

I'm terrible because I do treat the weighing as an experiment. I've weighed pre and post poo. Just to see what happens!

I've done all that too lol.
Biscuit bags off rocked xx

Haha what was the verdict? Lol xx

Back